Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
After hearing Casey being nasty on the jail phone I figured that wasn't a new occurrence.

Casey's problems might have been something the family shrugged and dealt with when she was younger and sometimes may have been considered cute. But as she got older her parents may have no longer considered anything about it cute and wanted her to take responsibility for her actions. As she reached 19 and got pregnant they stepped up and helped foot the bills and took care of Caylee.

When she got into her 20s, she was probably pushed to go to college or work with the view to getting out on her own. Casey can't see why she should when she had a cushy ride. They were footing the bills, she had free babycare, she could go out and party like she had no cares or responsibility like she did as a teen.

The thing about all this whole situation is, she lost her job at Universal two years ago. That's when she started lying about being employed. So what occurred then that she decided to lie instead of simply going out and finding another job? Was that in the time frame when she was engaged to Jesse? Was she obsessed with him enough so that she was spending as much time with him or someone else as she could instead of finding a job?

Hmmmm I guessing that eventually the demand will be...

Release Casey from jail and have her bring a stripper pole, a pizza and boots... leave her at location x and we'll send Caylee home.

I mean... even if this had been a kidnapping... the poor girl would either be dead because of the legal scrutiny... tortured by a pedophile... or the "new daughter" of a delusional person who couldn't have a child of his/her own.... and I think we know the liklihood of these...

But, please.. let me be wrong.

I don't think found that phone... as i recall, Lee was trying to pinpoint where it was and she listed all those places it "could" be... that's when the "Were you at the park for fun or work" came up?

That's my recollection

That is my recollections also, that's why I am asking for something to back up what the poster stated about the phone.

Do you have something that says LE picked up a phone at Tony's house?
I thought I read something on one of the previous threads, a link posted. That's why I used IIRC. :waitasec:

It was something about things LE picked up from Tony's house that she had over there. I think it said a cell phone, a camera and some other items were picked up.

When she got into her 20s, she was probably pushed to go to college or work with the view to getting out on her own. Casey can't see why she should when she had a cushy ride. They were footing the bills, she had free babycare, she could go out and party like she had no cares or responsibility like she did as a teen.

snipped with respect..

I wonder if now that Caylee was going to turn 3... there was more of a push to get Casey working.... start looking at pre-schools etc...

I thought I read something on one of the previous threads, a link posted. That's why I used IIRC. :waitasec:

It was something about things LE picked up from Tony's house that she had over there. I think it said a cell phone, a camera and some other items were picked up.

LE did pick up some things, but never heard cellphone. I don't mean to be picky, but since the lost "blackjack" is an issue, I am just trying to keep it all together.

I did. Here's a brief summary. I was going to phrase it into a question but got past the thinking point:

AC360 says

Casey's dad believes they're on to something, and has "them" under surveillance.

Casey isn't talking because it's not private and what she has to tell them can only be told privately.

Casey has managed to get messages out "creatively."

So I ask:

Is it really a good idea, to broadcast nationally that you have "them" under surveillance?

Why didn't she say anything about "them" when she was first arrested, before they discovered you get no privacy in jail?

Or

Why can't she relay the "private" message to her lawyer who would relay to her parents and they can do "whatever it is" to get Caylee back?
how many of you believe caylee is being held by kidnappers? please respond .

snipped with respect..

I wonder if now that Caylee was going to turn 3... there was more of a push to get Casey working.... start looking at pre-schools etc...
That among other things must have been at the heart of the arguments. They may have felt she was pawning off Caylee so she could party, was spending more time with her friends than seeing to Caylee's needs.

From Cindy's words on the 911 tape it seems to me that Cindy or both she and George had been threatening to gain custody of Caylee. Why do that unless Casey was irresponsible with Caylee's care?

LE did pick up some things, but never heard cellphone. I don't mean to be picky, but since the lost "blackjack" is an issue, I am just trying to keep it all together.
Hey, I understand! I have to correct something, I thought it said phone, not cell phone.

I still think Casey could possibly be lying about the lost blackjack. She could have given it to someone or left it intentionally somewhere, but not lost it.

WOW, I seriously have spent over three hours now, just on this forum about Caylee, trying to get caught up and I think my head may explode....and to all the posters who are trying to keep the threads updated, a BIG thank you..
I am astounded at the all the information that is out there, and that most of it is coming out of the mouth's of Casey's parents....Law Enforcement are being strangely quiet in this case, almost seems like they are standing back letting the Anthony's talk and dig the hole deeper for Casey, and they are so Peterson-like it's eerie....
I have been trying to make myself step away from the forum, but havent been able to yet. I want to believe that Caylee will be found alive and well, but in my heart I dont think that will be the end result. This case is so disturbing, and sadly there are so many missing children out there that arent getting any publicity like this case, I am starting to lose my faith in humanity....
Just needed to get that off my chest, and it goes without saying this post is strictly MY OPINION, and in my opinion Casey Anthony is responsible for no one seeing this child in the past (I am estimating) eight weeks, and she knows exactly why no one has seen that wonderful child--how long can this ruse go on? What a selfish and horrible excuse for a mother, again, in my opinion.

I don't think she is although I wish it were the case.

If the blackberry is the one we saw in the pics... maybe it wasn't hers... but she said it was... did we ever see confirmation that it existed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23