The Kidnappers with the script.#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I'm not sure whether Leonard's relating of this story is correct, but I don't think he pulled it out of thin air, either. I have noticed myself that he does not always get everything exactly right. For example, that thing with the Lee and paternity DNA.

I think he didn't understand that mitochondrial DNA will always be the same from mother to child and assumed that must mean the daddy is of the same gene pool -- unless he knows something more than what he shared in that news quote. Lord have mercy, I sure hope that he IS wrong on that one!

Regardless, I would darn sure believe Leonard a million times over before I'd believe one word from any of the Anthonys. And I bet there is some truth to what he's saying about this "script" thing, even if he didn't get every detail of the script right. I guess we'll find out eventually.

If Casey came up with anything even remotely resembling this story for her OWN defense team and family, I am even more flabbergasted (if possible) that Cindy continues to demand that everyone should believe Casey handed Caylee off to someone and that she's alive.

Now, Cindy is talking about KCs "half-truths." Which half of her drivel is true?

Ok whatever, but now we’re back to where in Orlando has Zenaida OR Sam ever lived? Are there records of calls between Zenaida or Sam and Casey or checks or receipts that establish that a relationship existed between Caylee’s mom and these people? Is there anyone who knows these people, has met these people, has worked or lived with these people? Can we come up with factual, specific information that will verify that these people exist and that ever knew Casey or babysat Caylee? No matter what’s out there in the ozone, it always comes back to that.

Oh, and that other little thingie. Why is there evidence of decomp in the trunk of the A's car? What's that all about?

That kidnapping story is a line of blank. The lies, the partying, and the evidence in HER car proves different!

So, where's the script? Lost it? In a suitcase at TonE's? Dropped on the ground at Blanchard Park? Dog ate it? Chloroformed it? Threw it in a dumpster?

:banghead::sick::sick::sick::loser:Does she have to throwup EVERY time she opens her mouth???

This is part of the the news story from WESH.com channel two. (At the bottom of this post is the link to the entire news story, with assorted other items)

""The story she gave them was she went to Jay Blanchard Park, Zenaida and her older sister, Samantha, and Samantha's three young children were there and they were driving a silver Ford whatever and one of them jumped her and the other one took the baby and took her and said, 'Hey, this is the script. For the next 30 days, you read this to law enforcement and tell them this is what happened' and they zoomed off," bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said."

Has anyone ever heard of someone bringing 3 children to a kidnapping?
Four car seats(or boosters) in this silver Ford whatever with two grown women. It must be a really interesting car.
I am not a mother, I do have a 230lb mastiff service dog, and plenty of nieces and nephews, but no way in hell will someone take a child or my dog away from me, especially not two woman, with 3 children, in the middle of public park during the day.
This script then instructed her to tell the police that it was Zanny the Nanny at the apartment, with tickets to Universal, not Zanny the Nanny with Samatha at the park with 3 children. (This would not make a good clue game)
The script also told her to go party hard, make out with strange girls, and jump from night club to night club. That was so nice of Zanny the Nanny to order her to get some down time.
This was the best she could come up with all that time in jail?
:banghead:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

Doesn't the concept of a 'script' sound much more like an excuse Cindy would cook up or even Baez? I mean... THAT'S how stupid it sounds.

Maybe she absorbed the term from Tony. He's attending Fullsail. Don't they teach production arts? Like script writing?

I know this is a stupid question but.....

Has anyone ever heard of a kidnapping with a 30 day script given to follow, and then you get your kid back????????

This is part of the the news story from WESH.com channel two. (At the bottom of this post is the link to the entire news story, with assorted other items)

""The story she gave them was she went to Jay Blanchard Park, Zenaida and her older sister, Samantha, and Samantha's three young children were there and they were driving a silver Ford whatever and one of them jumped her and the other one took the baby and took her and said, 'Hey, this is the script. For the next 30 days, you read this to law enforcement and tell them this is what happened' and they zoomed off," bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said."

Has anyone ever heard of someone bringing 3 children to a kidnapping?
Four car seats(or boosters) in this silver Ford whatever with two grown women. It must be a really interesting car.
I am not a mother, I do have a 230lb mastiff service dog, and plenty of nieces and nephews, but no way in hell will someone take a child or my dog away from me, especially not two woman, with 3 children, in the middle of public park during the day.
This script then instructed her to tell the police that it was Zanny the Nanny at the apartment, with tickets to Universal, not Zanny the Nanny with Samatha at the park with 3 children. (This would not make a good clue game)
The script also told her to go party hard, make out with strange girls, and jump from night club to night club. That was so nice of Zanny the Nanny to order her to get some down time.
This was the best she could come up with all that time in jail? .
:banghead:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

More lies. I have looked for Zenaida and Samatha Fernandez or Gonzalez and found NO ONE in the age bracket to have 3 small children. Maybe there are better sleuthers than I am am out there, but I am sure these woman belong to the same "cult" that the invisiblt mechanics do. I am just so enraged that this little **** can get away with this kind of stuff. I hope she gets trampled in the angry mob surrounding her parent's house

I was thinking this reeked of shenanigans, too. If you're "Zanny the nanny", and you are going to have access to this little girl anyway, to "babysit" her, why on earth would you need to jump the little girl's mother at a public park? Wouldn't you just wait until the mother dropped the little girl off and then take her if that was your intention? They must have been too busy with that awesome script to focus on the details of the rest!
EXACTLY. A nanny you have used for over a year doesn't have to jump anybody. They can sit and wait.

Do you think she saying this to lead us to an insanity defense?
Really, could the defense go anywhere else--with a prayer of success? What else they got? Nada. Zero. Zip. The have a lying, thieving client who makes no sense. They have all these crazy stories she's telling, none of which can be verified.

Have we ever heard this story from anyone other than LP?

It is sooooo stupid - I seriously hope that this is not Baez's opening statement - he will be laughed out of court - On TV.

I predict that Baez will be stuck with egg on his face. He will not be Casey's attorney for much longer. He will be out the time, money and his reputation. I excpect he will be laughed out of town for beign another of Casey's victims.

I have to post this. I had a neighbor who was a fleet manager for Ford. Most common color ordered is white, then silver. So you are talking a vew million vehicles when you talk about a silver Ford. Almost all car rentals places have white, silver and red cars. She doesn't know if it's a Taurus, a truck or an Explorer? Maybe it's a Focus and there is no room in a focus for 2 adults and 3 car seats. Casey REALLY does believe people are stupid.

I am so angry that I am sitting on my hands rather than saying what I really thinkq

They already ad three kids with them........why would they want another one? What was the purpose. I love my kids and all, but, I for sure wouldn't want to take someone else's!!!!!

They needed another kid for tennis doubles?

Really, could the defense go anywhere else--with a prayer of success? What else they got? Nada. Zero. Zip. The have a lying, thieving client who makes no sense. They have all these crazy stories she's telling, none of which can be verified.
Just because you have a mental or emotional challenge does not mean that you cannot control your actions. Prime example, a pedophile is attracted to children. That is an emotion (very strange and sick one to most of us, as it should be) and part of their thought process. It does not cause them to sneak, groom, plan out, seduce, and hide their crimes. They know this is wrong. They know they are hurting the child(but they usually delude themselves into thinking they love the child, and the child wants it). They hide the crime (thus showing they know right from wrong).
There are quite a few men in the US in therapy for having thoughts of Pedophilia that have never acted on it. Just because you are abnormal or seeing the world in a way most people do not, does not mean you do not know right from wrong. The ones who have commited crimes like serial killing, and the like have no empathy for other people. They still know it is wrong, they just don't care unless it will harm their quality of life.
I honestly believe after watching Casey she has no empathy(only a good guess on my part, but I would bet on it). If they want to get through to her, then negotitate using her state of existance as a barganing tool. No death penalty, better food, softer bed, more family visits, less family visits, prison near home, whatever makes her happy(within reason here). Otherwise she will never open up, because it does not make her life easier.

I bet Casey was just a shakin in her high heeled boots and tiny skirt I mean she lost her PHONE there?
not found?

maybe one of the bad kids from that nasty group picked it up?

Just because you have a mental or emotional challenge does not mean that you cannot control your actions. Prime example, a pedophile is attracted to children. That is an emotion (very strange and sick one to most of us, as it should be) and part of their thought process. It does not cause them to sneak, groom, plan out, seduce, and hide their crimes. They know this is wrong. They know they are hurting the child(but they usually delude themselves into thinking they love the child, and the child wants it). They hide the crime (thus showing they know right from wrong).
There are quite a few men in the US in therapy for having thoughts of Pedophilia that have never acted on it. Just because you are abnormal or seeing the world in a way most people do not, does not mean you do not know right from wrong. The ones who have commited crimes like serial killing, and the like have no empathy for other people. They still know it is wrong, they just don't care unless it will harm their quality of life.
I honestly believe after watching Casey she has no empathy(only a good guess on my part, but I would bet on it). If they want to get through to her, then negotitate using her state of existance as a barganing tool. No death penalty, better food, softer bed, more family visits, less family visits, prison near home, whatever makes her happy(within reason here). Otherwise she will never open up, because it does not make her life easier.
Totally agree. You're right. All I'm saying is what other chance do they have at all if it goes to trial! My answer at this point is I'm thinkin' none. I'm thinking whatever else they come up with, the jury deliberates 10 minutes before hanging her. If they try something mental, the jury might stay out an hour before hanging her. Of course, I'm exagerating but it seems the only rare shot they might have is some sort deminished capacity.

I bet Casey was just a shakin in her high heeled boots and tiny skirt I mean she lost her PHONE there?
not found?

maybe one of the bad kids from that nasty group picked it up?

Well yes! And that would explain the missing phone with all those missing numbers and addresses and those calls back and forth. (Wouldn't help with the phone records showing no calls were made or received, but oh well, can't have everything.) Did they have a dog too? Dog pinned Caylee's mom down so she couldn't get the license plate number of the get-away car taking away her precious baby, then ran toward the Sawgrass?

Totally agree. You're right. All I'm saying is what other chance do they have at all if it goes to trial! My answer at this point is I'm thinkin' none. I'm thinking whatever else they come up with, the jury deliberates 10 minutes before hanging her. If they try something mental, the jury might stay out an hour before hanging her. Of course, I'm exagerating but it seems the only rare shot they might have is some sort deminished capacity.
Oh I am so sorry, I didn't mean to suggest that you thought she should get off. I do agree Baez is crazy enough himself to try it. They really do not have anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member