Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not buying the chat that Lee is back - not at all. It took twenty years plus three waiting for the trial for all that resentment to bubble up and boil over resulting in the breakdown right after his testimony after the trial.

Unless I see it with my own eyes, and not some tweets innuendo or an article written by Diane what's her name for carp's sake - I'm going to stick with the disgust I saw at the trial and stay with it for a while yet.

I don't think she is in contact with any of her family - I think that is just troll carp put out there to rile up the Caylee supporters, and it's working just fine.

He appears to be a lot smarter than she is and he works, is responsible. If he let her back in his life now she would ruin everything he has tried to build for the last 3 years. He could have contact with her but I think it would be to try and get her help. I don't see him inviting her dinner. jmo

I swear, if I heard her say that with my own ears I would blow a gasket. I know I should't let it get to me, but the fact that she actually thinks she "won" makes me so angry.

Hurry up Karma!

It depends on who it was directed to. Yes, she has won her case in court. Public opinion will never change. jmo

He appears to be a lot smarter than she is and he works, is responsible. If he let her back in his life now she would ruin everything he has tried to build for the last 3 years. He could have contact with her but I think it would be to try and get her help. I don't see him inviting her dinner. jmo

Sad to say I do think he would invite her over for dinner. I think they all would.

I don't know. I got a very odd feeling when watching Lee testify at the trial. There is just something "off" about their sibling relationship. It was like he resented her relationship with Cindy but at the same time he coddled her himself.

He seemed to me to vacillate back and forth a lot and seem very torn how he really felt about the whole situation. Then to get amnesia on the stand was a telling point for me. I think he has distanced himself from a lot of it because then he can pretend it is all just some bad dream but I really do not think he is able to totally turn against Casey and believe this all really happened at her hand.

IMO

Yes, I can see how you might think that. To me Lee is someone who trusts no one, particularly his parents and the law. It's like he thinks he'll get scr***d with every turn and maybe that's what his life was like - getting blamed for OCA's stuff and being shut out of stuff that involved her.

He felt like she and he had a special relationship - their own team against the world. And I think when all this came down he couldn't believe OCA would do all that, and he refused to believe the lawyers, particularly Baez, and he certainly wasn't going to believe the LE. So he did his own (weird) research and remember, this guy is a lateral thinker, he can't leap to the big picture, he has to do steps one to ten before he looks up.

But I definitely saw that he "knew" at the trial what his sister had done. Remember, he did not visit her, didn't write to her, didn't attend any hearings and was only at the trial when he had to be. I think he wants nothing to do with her because he sees what she is. Finally, he doesn't have to take the blame for her or be shut out because of her anymore.

Plus, she told the world he molested her. I don't think any guy forgets that and forgives - ever. But if you were trying to really set off Caylee, anti OCA supporters, what better way? So I'll wait until I see pictures or hear videos, but that's just me - my untrusting self speaking.

I swear, if I heard her say that with my own ears I would blow a gasket. I know I should't let it get to me, but the fact that she actually thinks she "won" makes me so angry.

Hurry up Karma!

I don't care what she thinks! "Cause she also thinks she's hot! C'mon!!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

OMG. Please help me to not throw up while I type this but.....according to the fb pages responsible for blowing this whole video thing out of the water:

In the second video (the one that is not fully released for some reason and is only 9 seconds long) Casey supposedly states:

"I Win"

:furious:

The only reason that I believe this to be more than rumor is because the person that states this ALSO states that Casey was sitting on a couch or something and she was talking about her new nose piercing. These status and comments regarding "I win" were posted on January 5th . One full day before the second video came out. She says that she saw the video with her own eyes.

I'm so aggravated right now.

Charlie Sheen was really into that whole, "Winning!" thing too.

Time will tell, Casey, time will tell.

I thought that sounded way too simple. You can tap into WIFI signal only if it's unsecured (or know the password), but I don't know that you can tap into someone's computer from their WIFI signal. And just because you tap into a WIFI signal, that doesn't mean what you tap into will be strong enough for you to maintain a signal and download videos and stuff from another computer (if you could tap into someone's computer from a WIFI signal). Sometimes the signal is very weak and not very usuable. It's hard these days to just tap into someone else's WIFI signal, much less get a good, strong signal to do anything with. He makes it sound like anyone with a laptop and a little knowhow can do it. I don't think so.

Well, I'm not sure you can do it via WiFi, but you can infect a PC by delivering a program (be it by website or email) that in turn can upload files, capture keystrokes, activity, etc.

It is true it is not hard to figure out if you know how to use google. There are a lot of amateur script kiddies around that do this sort of thing.

I can't see George sitting at the same table with her.

Me either. I do think however Cindy would do it in an instant and I still also truly believe Lee would as well.

Like I said before, I think the Anthony family would be normal if Casey had never entered it. It's Casey that makes the Anthony family so dysfunctional.

OMG. Please help me to not throw up while I type this but.....according to the fb pages responsible for blowing this whole video thing out of the water:

In the second video (the one that is not fully released for some reason and is only 9 seconds long) Casey supposedly states:

"I Win"

:furious:

The only reason that I believe this to be more than rumor is because the person that states this ALSO states that Casey was sitting on a couch or something and she was talking about her new nose piercing. These status and comments regarding "I win" were posted on January 5th . One full day before the second video came out. She says that she saw the video with her own eyes.

I'm so aggravated right now.

I think you're getting trolled. I'm sure there are some that visit this site and then post stuff like that just to get a reaction here.

I think you're getting trolled. I'm sure there are some that visit this site and then post stuff like that just to get a reaction here.

I don't understand? I'm not getting trolled, I am reading the established page that first released the video. People against we support Casey Anthony and Holly and Jon have been working on this long before the story broke and we viewed the video.

The same pages that have been talking about Rob H, Drew, etc etc etc way before this weekend, for months actually. They are obsessed with thwarting her. There are trolls out there yes, but much gets done now a days through social media, entire revolutions occur due to twitter and fb. The media itself gets its information from social media websites. It is what it is nowadays.

I have been taking the time to read back on their fb pages and it is interesting to watch it all unfold. I'm not sure how she could have known about the nose piercing video and posted about it days before MSM ever reported on it and before any of us ever saw it if she hadn't seen it herself.

In any event, it is time to clean the house and stop reading about ICA for a bit. That six month break was nice.

I also don't for one minute believe anyone in the Anthony family save for George isn't totally and completely thrilled Casey walked on the murder charges. Cindy and Lee must be over the moon. And I also think both Cindy and Lee will openly welcome Casey back into their lives.

I don't know about that.......but then again, I might be thinking of how ** I ** would feel and what ** I ** would do, and I am not an Anthony :floorlaugh:.

The A's know Caylee is dead and FCA is responsible for that. They had to be cut to their very core with that knowledge and all that came out about FCA during the trial. They also know the non-stop lies and stealing she is capable of first hand, as she robbed them blind for almost $40,000 if I remember my #'s correctly on that. I also think they remember that raging anger that they all had to walk on egg shells around, and how much FCA disrupted their lives. I just would not want to have to live that way again, try to learn to detach from her chaos and disruption with love, and all that.

Maybe I am wrong and they WOULD rather have FCA in their lives, at their dinner table, in their house, where they can try to keep some kind of an eye on her and enable her more and more with $$$$ and food and shelter so she doesn't have to resort to stealing from others and maybe they will let her harm THEM and their lives so she doesn't harm anyone else. God forbid she does to someone else what she did to Caylee.

I guess maybe I should stop trying to think like the A's and try to figure them out. :crazy:

IMO, MOO, etc.

Me either. I do think however Cindy would do it in an instant and I still also truly believe Lee would as well.

Like I said before, I think the Anthony family would be normal if Casey had never entered it. It's Casey that makes the Anthony family so dysfunctional.

I have to respectfully disagree (slightly). I don't think there is anything normal about that family because I can't think of a fully functional family that would have all lied to everyone including the court for months and walked on eggshells and catered to her every whim the way they did for that girl after all she had put them through, much less the most vulnerable and innocent member of their family.

GA and LA seem like classic enablers, but I think they get their marching orders from Cindy. She might have co-dependent tendencies as well when it comes to dealing with KC, but I think she is a raging narcissist as much as her daughter and probably simply looks at KC as her own little "mini-me" so people dare not criticize her "accomplishment". She refuses to face what her daughter is because that would be a reflection on her "parenting skills".

KC may have a toxic or sociopathic personality, but she did not grow up in a vacuum. I think of her as a venus fly-trap type personality that was unconsciously cultivated by her gardener mommy. Some people really like taking care of poisonous, flesh-eating plants. It makes them feel really special maybe.

I know lots of people with creepy toxic types in their families. The really normal ones draw the line somewhere with horrible behavior and refuse to deal with them until they straighten up their act.

All that garbage about "losing a daughter" in addition to Caylee made me roll my eyes. What real daughter lies, cheats, steals and kills for fun or profit? And what kind of person is willing to sell their soul just to keep someone like that in the family?

As a dear Irish friend of mine often used to say "blood is thicker than water, and so is s**t!"

PS JSR - I'm prepared to be completely wrong and allow you to present me with the "Egg of Shame" to wear on my face along with a big fat "I told you so"! :blowkiss:

Pollyanna"s Forever!

My initial thought was that I don't think Lee is in contact with FCA, and like everything surrounding this trial I'm sure it causes him a lot of pain.

But you could be right, he could TRY to get her help.

I don't know about that.......but then again, I might be thinking of how ** I ** would feel and what ** I ** would do, and I am not an Anthony :floorlaugh:.

The A's know Caylee is dead and FCA is responsible for that. They had to be cut to their very core with that knowledge and all that came out about FCA during the trial. They also know the non-stop lies and stealing she is capable of first hand, as she robbed them blind for almost $40,000 if I remember my #'s correctly on that. I also think they remember that raging anger that they all had to walk on egg shells around, and how much FCA disrupted their lives. I just would not want to have to live that way again, try to learn to detach from her chaos and disruption with love, and all that.

Maybe I am wrong and they WOULD rather have FCA in their lives, at their dinner table, in their house, where they can try to keep some kind of an eye on her and enable her more and more with $$$$ and food and shelter so she doesn't have to resort to stealing from others and maybe they will let her harm THEM and their lives so she doesn't harm anyone else. God forbid she does to someone else what she did to Caylee.

I guess maybe I should stop trying to think like the A's and try to figure them out. :crazy:

IMO, MOO, etc.

IDK, it would seem logical that the best way to prevent her from repeating her bad acts and spare future members of society would have been to simply tell the truth at her trial and let the state safely house her for the rest of her natural life.

The thought of this family keeping others safe by keeping KC close would seem delusional on their part. They have a really lousy track record so far when it comes to protecting family members from her predatory deeds, much less the general public.

I have to respectfully disagree (slightly). I don't think there is anything normal about that family because I can't think of a fully functional family that would have all lied to everyone including the court for months and walked on eggshells and catered to her every whim the way they did for that girl after all she had put them through, much less the most vulnerable and innocent member of their family.

GA and LA seem like classic enablers, but I think they get their marching orders from Cindy. She might have co-dependent tendencies as well when it comes to dealing with KC, but I think she is a raging narcissist as much as her daughter and probably simply looks at KC as her own little "mini-me" so people dare not criticize her "accomplishment". She refuses to face what her daughter is because that would be a reflection on her "parenting skills".

KC may have a toxic or sociopathic personality, but she did not grow up in a vacuum. I think of her as a venus fly-trap type personality that was unconsciously cultivated by her gardener mommy. Some people really like taking care of poisonous, flesh-eating plants. It makes them feel really special maybe.

I know lots of people with creepy toxic types in their families. The really normal ones draw the line somewhere with horrible behavior and refuse to deal with them until they straighten up their act.

All that garbage about "losing a daughter" in addition to Caylee made me roll my eyes. What real daughter lies, cheats, steals and kills for fun or profit? And what kind of person is willing to sell their soul just to keep someone like that in the family?

As a dear Irish friend of mine often used to say "blood is thicker than water, and so is s**t!"

Yes well Cindy certainly is "special" :crazy:

Love that saying!

Me either - I don't think he'll get over losing Caylee and being so publicly brutalized in this lifetime.

I agree, and I think the reason the A's put up with so much of FCA's antics and behavior and enabling her stealing from them and putting a blind eye to her lies about her jobs and where she was going and what she was doing was BECAUSE of Caylee, they thought if they challenged FCA on any of her b.s. they would lose Caylee, she would take Caylee away from them ...... but she did that anyway, didn't she, and sadly Caylee isn't here anymore........

Dr G is on Anderson right now...

eta:after dance moms segment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members