17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Maybe GZ meant why was no one coming out to help him when TM was on top of him beating the tar out of him. also, If people knew there was a fight, they might not possibly want to get involved for fear of getting hurt. esp. since they may have not known what was going on.

2. George Zimmerman is receiving Death Threats.

1. Opinion or fact?

2. Opinion or fact?

Tonight on AC360: Witness: George Zimmerman 'didn't appear hurt'

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/

Video has a snippet of witness talking........but I want to hear from "the guy with a flashlight" who he said came up almost immediately.

When I heard about the person with a flashlight coming up on one of the 911 calls, I thought that must have been LE. Maybe not?

I was talking about "John." There a 911 call that seems to fig with it being from "John" I agree no one said they saw that whole thing from start to finish, so that person either didn't call 911 or for whatever reason his call was not released.

I believe there is still a video of an interview of him up on a orlando news station. He won't let his face be seen.

Hi all haven't been here in a while. I have a question. If the men were rolling around on the grass and scuffling, and Mr. Zimmerman effected a chest shot on Trayvon, a chest wound would have massive amounts of blood, right, so why wasn't Trayvon's blood all over Zimmerman's shirt and why was Trayvon face down, was he shot in the back?

On a news show I watched Sunday, the story told the family by the police which was told by George. TM was on top of GZ, GZ was yelling for help, they were struggling on the ground, GZ fired one shot hitting TM, TM stood up grabbed his chest saying "you got me" and fell forward (this does match the way TM was laying with his arms under him when police arrived). Again this is the story relayed to TM's family that was told by GZ to the police.

IMO I doubt if TM said you got me more likely you shot me and GZ heard it you got me.

I would be very upset if I had been screaming for help and no one came out to help me.Had anyone came out it is very possible TM would not have been shot.

Because he's getting Death Threats. that's why.

I never stated he had to appear publicly anywhere.... He could release his side of the story from an undisclosed location though..Personally, I view him as being a coward...JMHO

BBM

I, in no way, ever mean to mischaracterize anyoone's comments. Since this comment closed with the same assertion of it being true that a tube of Chapstick and a toothpick could put someone in fear of their life, please explain to me how. I'm genuinely and seriously curious.

My original comment was in reference to Zimmerman's brother telling Piers Morgan words to the effect of "You could come over that desk right now with a tube of Chapstick and a toothpick and put me in fear for my life".

I simply don't understand how that statement is anything less than preposterous, so I admit, I made a somewhat facetious claim of my own regarding the Skittles.

But please, if you know something I'm missing in regards to Chapstick and a toothpick, I would appreciate enlightenment.

IMO, the point being made is that if someone wants to do you harm, it doesn't matter if all they are "armed" with is innocuous items in their pockets. Because if they want to hurt you and violently attack you with their bare hands, you are still in danger of your life. IMO, it all has to do with how aggressive and violent the "unarmed" person is. Violent aggression is its own deadly weapon.

ETA: Personally, I've always found the "only armed with skittles and ice tea" offensive. It's an absurd comment about a tragic situation. But that's just me.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

A person making a direct statement to you is not hearsay...

It's certainly is by definition.

Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another person concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearsay"]Hearsay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

You all need to watch Piers Morgan on CNN...GZ'S brother is on giving a new story...And IMHO The whole Zimmerman family are Liars IMHO They all need to stop talking they are making it worse for GZ........

:what: Arggggg!

I'm having Anthony family flashbacks!

Now THAT is the definition of PTS!

Can I get an Amen!?

Don't people usually stay inside their homes during these kinds of things is because they don't want to get hurt themselves? How am I to know if I'm going to prevent someone from getting killed or just add another body?

1. Opinion or fact?

2. Opinion or fact?

first one is Opinion and second one is fact.

RZ says his family is getting death threats and anyone who is close to George is also and his Lawyer said that GZ, His Family etc. are getting threats and there is a Twitter page called "Kill Zimmerman".

I would be very upset if I had been screaming for help and no one came out to help me.Had anyone came out it is very possible TM would not have been shot.

It's dangerous to interfere in a fight. Especially if a person fighting is armed. I don't blame the neighbors for a second for not interfering, and instead calling 911.

I'm outta here for awhile.. I need a break. I can't tolerate listening to the people here NOW blame the neighbors for TM's death..JMHO

I want to know how Trayvon wound up on his stomach with his hands under him after he was shot, especially if Zimmerman was on top of him, or even if Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman. If Zimmerman was on top of Trayvon, I suspect an entry wound to the back, unless Zimmerman moved fast enough that Trayvon was still alive and turned over?? I think Zimmerman took Trayvon down from behind - grabbed Trayvon's arms and took him down.

Don't people usually stay inside their homes during these kinds of things is because they don't want to get hurt themselves? How am I to know if I'm going to prevent someone from getting killed or just add another body?

And if you see two people fighting, which one are you supposed to help?

Hi all haven't been here in a while. I have a question. If the men were rolling around on the grass and scuffling, and Mr. Zimmerman effected a chest shot on Trayvon, a chest wound would have massive amounts of blood, right, so why wasn't Trayvon's blood all over Zimmerman's shirt and why was Trayvon face down, was he shot in the back?

Great questions, IMHO and again, IMHO, needed to be addressed at the scene/time of the incident!:banghead:

BBM............Just addressing the question of blood flow....the amount of blood would be significant as the upper torso/chest area (where the shot is suppose to have hit) is very vascular. Adding to the primary vascularity of the body is the the perfusion of blood in the internal organs (the lungs & pericardial sac with the heart itself) that if punctured would result in massive blood loss. With a "hole" in the skin and agonal blood pressure, the "rolling around and scuffling" would permit the exiting blood to flow onto/into any available surfaces.

Example: think of a fluid filled toy within a balloon....break the surface of the balloon, air leaks out but if one punctures the balloon & the toy, both air & fluid pour out.

BBM

I, in no way, ever mean to mischaracterize anyoone's comments. Since this comment closed with the same assertion of it being true that a tube of Chapstick and a toothpick could put someone in fear of their life, please explain to me how. I'm genuinely and seriously curious.

My original comment was in reference to Zimmerman's brother telling Piers Morgan words to the effect of "You could come over that desk right now with a tube of Chapstick and a toothpick and put me in fear for my life".

I simply don't understand how that statement is anything less than preposterous, so I admit, I made a somewhat facetious claim of my own regarding the Skittles.

But please, if you know something I'm missing in regards to Chapstick and a toothpick, I would appreciate enlightenment.
He was making a point that it doesn't matter what a person has on them (whether it's skittles or chapstick), that person is still capable of putting another in a reasonable fear for their life. That's it.

If the GF was in such shock and trauma she had to be hospitalized,she might not be remembering the conversation word for word.Also unless call was taped who can be sure if what she says is true.IMO Anyone who did not come out right away, I will be taking with a large grain of salt.Police do go to hospitals every day to speak to people about crimes.JMO

She's a minor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member