OFF TOPIC Chit-Chat

I was looking at the thread, at that forum where they were talking the next day about like shooting dogs.... and I found a recent thread, today.... look what they are saying. We might oughta watch this forum.
http://www./forum1/message602073/pg1

I was looking at the thread, at that forum where they were talking the next day about like shooting dogs.... and I found a recent thread, today.... look what they are saying. We might oughta watch this forum.
http://www./forum1/message602073/pg1
Holy crap! :eek: That's some scary stuff on that forum, frog!!

I will keep you guys up to date on storm.. as u can see I came in to cool off..
Keyboard you are right that site is scary,, but I like that avatar of the cat with helmet on that was a cut out melon LOL.. But then he blew up that wasn't nice.

I was almost in a car accident today. A woman pulled out in front of me. I managed to swerve around her. I didn't hit her, and I didn't run into the row of trucks that were lined up to turn in where the woman came out. I had my elderly MIL in the car with me. I was taking her to the doctor.

After that, my knees got weak and I began to cry. I said, "I don't know why we didn't hit anyone."

She said, "You did a good job of driving!"

I said, "Oh no, it wasn't just me driving. I couldn't have done it by myself!"

I was almost in a car accident today. A woman pulled out in front of me. I managed to swerve around her. I didn't hit her, and I didn't run into the row of trucks that were lined up to turn in where the woman came out. I had my elderly MIL in the car with me. I was taking her to the doctor.

After that, my knees got weak and I began to cry. I said, "I don't know why we didn't hit anyone."

Divine protection, definately! Dont'cha love it? Our Father is soooooooooooooooooooooo good!

Are you ok CC?? I think our angels were watching out for you. :)

Oh CC Thank the Lord above for keeping you & MIL safe & out of harms way.

picture.php

Thank you for your concern, Sweethearts! Yes, He and the angels were taking good care of us yesterday!

Yikes! Glad you're OK claycat! Like Lauren said, our angels were certainly there with you!! :)

hi everyone~

CC~ So thankful that you and your MIL and no one else was hurt in the car accident. You may be sore tomorrow.................

xxooxxoo
Flossie

Good afternoon, friends. Is there anyone here from the Galvaston-Houston area?

CC, I know you are from Texas, but I'm not sure where in Texas.

Good afternoon, friends. Is there anyone here from the Galvaston-Houston area?

CC, I know you are from Texas, but I'm not sure where in Texas.
My friend lives in a two story home in Houston/Spring to be exact. They told them to just hunker down and stay put!

My friend lives in a two story home in Houston/Spring to be exact. They told them to just hunker down and stay put!

I hope your friend will be ok,TG. Just say a prayer.

My mom and son live in Houston (Harris county). They are going to "hunker" down, also. I just hope they made the right decision.

Thanks for writing back :blowkiss:.

Good late morning everyone! Our rain from Ike has finally stopped here in Oklahoma. I missed church this morning so I am going to watch tv for awhile and catch up on my daily messages from my Father. TtYL. I've decided to use the chitchat thread so I dont do anything wrong. You know how to reach me if you need to. muah! :blowkiss:

HI Frog!
I am going to PM you w/ a quick question.
Just talked to our neighbor. We lost another tree in our backyard due to the storm last night. I am in Branson and called for a quick update on whether we had any damage. When my neighbor answered, the first thing he said was, Good Morning, need to borrow my chain saw? I knew things were not going to be good...... lol

Oh My Gosh, You had more of the bad weather than we did here in our little town!

Little, some of my family members live in Houston. They are safe!

:blowkiss:

I was gonna ask you about that, CC... So glad to hear everyone is ok! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back