GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.facebook.com/missingwillow.long?fref=ts

Ummm, I can't post what was said I don't think, but a lady stated she's Willow's aunt, and ummm, go read the comment!!!
Seems FBI is involved. It isn't nice to obstruct justice in a missing child case. IMO... Willow DOES wear her glasses, and Aunt states she wouldn't leave the house without them. Not sure what else I can say... but initials of aunt... EH

the whole mcdonalds/clown connection is quite disturbing.

Where was the boyfriend that morning? Who else was in the house? Did LE search the home?

Do we know who owns the home? I have seen an older gentleman with the DeRyke last name tied to that address. I think his birthdate was 1961. Might be the mother's father. In the spirit of understanding who might have also been in the house when Willow went missing.

Well if her aunt is being truthful I am ever so worried now. I'm curious as to why this type of info on that page is not allowed here? Seems important to the case to me. =/

The person claiming to be the aunt tells all and then says "keep it to yourself"...on FB.

I saw her comment earlier and then it was gone. Maybe she was mistaken. She only said it was her "understanding"...not that she knew it for a fact.

Not going to blame anyone at this point!

If you know your child is a sleep walker, or prone to wander, by all means, install an alarm on the doors, and a chain lock up near the top of the door so they can't unlock it! Yes I had a sleep walker, she started my insomnia because I was so afraid she would get out at night, even with safety measures in place. Scary thing was she wasn't awake during those episodes, and never remembered the next day!

https://www.facebook.com/missingwillow.long?fref=ts

Ummm, I can't post what was said I don't think, but a lady stated she's Willow's aunt, and ummm, go read the comment!!!
Seems FBI is involved. It isn't nice to obstruct justice in a missing child case. IMO... Willow DOES wear her glasses, and Aunt states she wouldn't leave the house without them. Not sure what else I can say... but initials of aunt... EH

The question is were the arrests more of a fluke...wrong place/wrong time or actually related to the case? It happens often that people get busted for outstanding warrants/drugs etc when police are canvasing. May not be related...

The person claiming to be the aunt tells all and then says "keep it to yourself"...on FB.
That comment was in reply to someone that was telling her to basically shut it up, and so she said for them to keep it to themselves.. meaning they could keep their own comment to themself! IMO

BUT, that EH has changed her profile pic to the one shown of missing Willow. And is verified through links to be the aunt. JMO... since not sure what we can say in regards to FB comments and such.

Well if her aunt is being truthful I am ever so worried now. I'm curious as to why this type of info on that page is not allowed here? Seems important to the case to me. =/

Because anyone can say anything on FB and there's no way to verify who they are or where they got their claims.

Example: during the Alanna Gallagher case, an FB rumor started up that all her parents were in custody. Lots of people jumped in and swore it to be true, and it got reported by a (sketchy) crime blogger. People claimed to have seen the LE vehicles taking the parents away.

Of course, in the end her parents had never been arrested, did not even visit LE offices that day, and it was a neighbor teenager who killed Alanna.

folks: reminder that we do not discuss comments. They are considered rumors. You can link to the comment and say see comments but we need to remember that we have no idea where these comments come from and no way to verify that a comment is legitimate.

Because, even though a lot of us use FB to sleuth, FB is NOT "official information" no matter what we find on there. And, this is a victim friendly forum, so unless/until a particular person is named a POI, they are considered a victim (mom, dad, siblings, etc).

Because anyone can say anything on FB and there's no way to verify who they are or where they got their claims.

Example: during the Alanna Gallagher case, an FB rumor started up that all her parents were in custody. Lots of people jumped in and swore it to be true, and it got reported by a (sketchy) crime blogger. People claimed to have seen the LE vehicles taking the parents away.

Of course, in the end her parents had never been arrested, did not even visit LE offices that day, and it was a neighbor teenager who killed Alanna.

Even if she is really an aunt, relatives aren't immune to rumors, which this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith