Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.
My local News 13 is saying that the 2nd dumpster is there, They are going through the bags from the 1st dumpster and then putting it in the 2nd dumpster

I am sitting here just balling my eyes out. My son whom is 15 today and we are adopting came up and gave me a big hug. I just don't understand how someone could harm a child I just don't get it. never will :( :behindbar

I was fortunate to have been adopted before I was 5 month old, so hopefully my aParents didn't have to try to un-do any past trauma, nor any separation problems.

You are a True American Hero in my book.

[yeah, I know I'm off-topic, but how wonderful to read about a happy story mid-thread.]

in order to preserve evidence, would they just leave a body in its place to do forensics?

cause I dont think, if shes in there, that they will just pull her up out of there, makes me think the need for a second dumpster...Idk

I experienced the exact same thing when I lost my 26y/o son. I'm so sorry for your pain and your loss. Yes thank God, life does go on. It's been 3 1/2 years for us since we lost him and the initial pain is indescribable.

mom... i'm sending you hugs and kisses, we have a son that's 26 years old. i don't know what i would do if he was no longer here. you are a very strong person to share with others...:blowkiss:

I called my husband at work and had him call another officer that works with cadaver dogs,they are trained to hit on aged dried blood,human decomp,decomp scent.They're trained with scent blocks,whatever,don't know what all that means,anyway.He started talking about scent pool and all this stuff,that I really didn't need to know.Ha

Ha????? :eek:

I called my husband at work and had him call another officer that works with cadaver dogs,they are trained to hit on aged dried blood,human decomp,decomp scent.They're trained with scent blocks,whatever,don't know what all that means,anyway.He started talking about scent pool and all this stuff,that I really didn't need to know.Ha

I know about hubbies and their expertise' :rolleyes: mines an engineer.....never ask him about how something works......its godd for a minute, but after a bit of tmi.....(snore!) once I almost blacked out on him.:crazy:

Just a thought. Earlier it was said people were on ladders watching LE. I wonder if some were taping the search? And if so...what did they see.

My bad. I was writing what I was seeing live on TV. The ladders were propped alongside, half in the dumpsters for LE, not neighbors or media. And no one was on them while I was watching.

The building in the background distracted me mid-thought, thought it was River Villas clubhouse [LE's field HQ 1st week or so.] Then heard it was the marina.

One other thing, WJXT was the station that mentioned the dumpster search coming from a tip from a neighbor. They are now reporting via CNN/HLN that is was "hit" by cadaver dogs.

I was fortunate to have been adopted before I was 5 month old, so hopefully my aParents didn't have to try to un-do any past trauma, nor any separation problems.

You are a True American Hero in my book.

[yeah, I know I'm off-topic, but how wonderful to read about a happy story mid-thread.]

we adopted our son when he was 3 but he was placed with us when he was 10 months old. we didnt have and past trauma

I just heard on NGrace that the dogs are trained to hit on scent that comes up to top of water,isn't that wierd?

My local News 13 is saying that the 2nd dumpster is there, They are going through the bags from the 1st dumpster and then putting it in the 2nd dumpster

Sprout, what city is that TV station out of? Orlando? Tampa? I don't think any Jax stations are airing anything now, but not certain.

Are there no media crews near there?

One of two things has happened here:

1. LE has asked media to stop live coverage so as not to allow the public any view of Haleigh (should her body be in there, breaks my heart to even type that).

or 2. Media has called off live coverage and will broadcast again when and if LE makes any announcements.

I just heard on NGrace that the dogs are trained to hit on scent that comes up to top of water,isn't that wierd?

No... the gas holding the scent will rise as a bubble and then spread on the surface when it hits the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth