AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remember the babysitter on NG stating that she was hired to babysit for a few hours. Elizabeth was all dressed up sexy for a 'party' and was angry that the babysitter was late. This was reported to be about 11am.

Elizabeth was only gone a couple of hours and obviously did not take Gabriel, so was NOT meeting candidate parents. She returned back quite perky.

Maybe she earnt some travelling money?

yeah, or a job interview of some kind --- remember she did tell her grandpa she had a job interview

wonder if she was going into that business or had prior experience in it

anyone wanna sleuth madams in that area? I don't! :snooty:

Thank you for representing us so well! You were awesome! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks. I wanted to add... yes she did not have much money on her, but she may have the promise of the house in TN?

Ok I am just now logging back in and realized I am 2 threads behind. I hate to ask but is there someone who can sum up what I have missed? thanks in advance!!!

I just remember the babysitter on NG stating that she was hired to babysit for a few hours. Elizabeth was all dressed up sexy for a 'party' and was angry that the babysitter was late. This was reported to be about 11am.

Elizabeth was only gone a couple of hours and obviously did not take Gabriel, so was NOT meeting candidate parents. She returned back quite perky.

Maybe she earnt some travelling money?
I thought of that when I was listening to the babysitter. :)

One of the things I thought of when I was listening to the show was about how the Smiths claim EJ picked up the baby on the 18th for a visit with his father. I think that is a lie because of all the crap that EJ had been saying about him all of the sudden she wants him to visit with him? And how did the Smiths know about her selling her stuff, renting the room and selling her dogs? That shows they knew she was planning on leaving and not coming back.

=) ok I Am the biggest, nervous dork so you probably heard my voice shaking LOL.

Hooray for you - bless your heart, you were absolutely wonderful! I wish you could have had even more time! Your statements about the SS# and other examples were brilliant and really drove the point home.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !

=) ok I Am the biggest, nervous dork so you probably heard my voice shaking LOL.

I heard your voice shaking ... so what? Mine would've been shaking way more and I would've twisted all my words around. Anyone would be nervous their first time. You did great!

So good to see you here, my friend :)

I think Eliz may have studied Caylee's case. Gives me a really creepy feeling. I keep thinking, what if she studied it here?

I have been thinking the same thing BeanE..
Almost to the point where if I were to sit and compare the two, and what EJ possibly learned from Casey's mistakes....I imagine we could come up with tons of things..
Scares me to think of just how many more crazy mother's out there followed Casey's case learning what ways they could get away with it, or what could get them away with it long enough to leave the country?

I have been thinking the same thing BeanE..
Almost to the point where if I were to sit and compare the two, and what EJ possibly learned from Casey's mistakes....I imagine we could come up with tons of things..
Scares me to think of just how many more crazy mother's out there followed Casey's case learning what ways they could get away with it, or what could get them away with it long enough to leave the country?

Oh mdo, copycats have been a big fear of mine for some time now. It's such a horrible thought.

I thought of that when I was listening to the babysitter. :)
Ok this may be weird and not what Elizabeth did, but I was a single mom... and when I had extra money and the ability to have time alone I loved to go get my hair, nails, massage....although it was very rare when I got the chance. Maybe she did that then? Maybe, IDK... but if she had just gotten money and needed time away from Gabriel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam