GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry that this was the outcome. I had the feeling this would be the case and logged off last night to avoid knowing ...

Nancy Grace is covering this now on her show on CNN Headline News.

177 miles away from Jon Benet Ramsey. How old is this killer?

:waitasec: If the attorneys are compelled to give up the location of the victims of crimes, then can they also use that information as some sort of a bargaining chip to rule out DP? That doesn't make sense to me. I'm one of them that doesn't want this very scary guy back on the streets. Ever.

I believe he was living in Ohio when he was 16, as it's been reported that he went to high school there.

I finally got caught up and am devestated to hear the details, but not surprised.

Is the place I marked on the map the proper location?

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...14200988776853.00049517da72b7e720ec4&t=h&z=12

I think it's closer to the corner:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Location.jpg
    Location.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 307
Well I'm sure all detectives are going over all their cold cases now with this guy in their mind. If they even think he is linked to anything even if it was a missing DOG, they'll check into it. I'm sure.

:waitasec: If the attorneys are compelled to give up the location of the victims of crimes, then can they also use that information as some sort of a bargaining chip to rule out DP? That doesn't make sense to me. I'm one of them that doesn't want this very scary guy back on the streets. Ever.

Doesn't make any sense to us, yet unfortunately that's how it works.

O/T - wonder how giving info where Zahra's remains could be found will work out for Elisa Baker?

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/vi...ites/10tv/videos/2010/11/18/missing-found.xml

Stephanie previously worked at the gym where MH worked out, for a cleaning contractor....

Thanks for the link to that video. It's interesting.....at the 00:40 mark the reporter says the bodies were found about 3/4 of a mile into the woods. If that's accurate, it must have taken MH a while to carry those bodies in there. Probably took him several trips.

Also, at the 07:17 mark you can see MH's face on Body Basics' computer screen as he's signing in at the gym.

Attachments

• www.10tv.com screen capture 2010-11-18 MH at gym.jpg
    www.10tv.com screen capture 2010-11-18 MH at gym.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 70
This case will make all of us think twice again about the teen or person we ran into or is a neighbor that raise our flags but cannot pinpoint it eh?

I think it's closer to the corner:

attachment.php

Info I wrote down earlier (reliable type source, but I forget which) said Yankee Street and Waterford Road (Fredericktown, Ohio), which does put it closer to an intersection. They say that the bodies were found "about 3/4 miles into the woods" (on 10TV), so don't know in which direction.

Well I'm sure all detectives are going over all their cold cases now with this guy in their mind. If they even think he is linked to anything even if it was a missing DOG, they'll check into it. I'm sure.

He has been in Ohio since 2007. You have to wonder just how many folks from Ohio are missing without a trace since then.

I just hope that detectives in the Ohio River Valley are taking a very good look at all of their missing persons and unsolved homicide cases.

Thanks for the link to that video. It's interesting.....at the 00:40 mark the reporter says the bodies were found about 3/4 of a mile into the woods. If that's accurate, it must have taken MH a while to carry those bodies in there. Probably took him several trips.

his adrenalin was pumping and don't forget he store them away...his trophy so he could come back and visit them. Most all killers will take a trophy, he wanted this 16 year old all to himself for whatever his fantasy was and that involved time! That poor child will need counseling for the rest of her life. Let us hope and pray this child's community all look after her. Keep her out of drugs and stuff because the stress, guilt, fear she will be going through will be very hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow