The Verdict - Do you agree or disagree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but if Caylee had been in the trunk dead since 6/15 or 6/16 baking in the sweltering heat of July, the stink in the trunk would have been noticable from a distance. Even if he was at the front door and the car was in the driveway that stench would have reach GA nostrials and he would have freaked out.

The fact that GA got so close and smelled nothing that would have caused him alarm and only noticed his gas cans says that she only wanted to hide that she had the gas cans.

Plus why would she risk going back to the house during a time that she knew GA would be at home if Caylee were laying in the trunk rotting?

Her hesitency was all about concealing the stolen gas cans.

She talked about getting rid of the smell to Amy because I think that's when she ditched the car at amscot.

If I recall GA had an interview for a new job after 3 pm that day.
He was suppose to be at work & KC was shocked when She seen him. Surprise, surprise.

IIRC it was at the house in the garage with the trunk open and the garage door open.

Thanks, I was suprised they did not alert. It was cooler in the garage plus the smell molecules were probably well dispersed with the ventilation of trunk and garage open. Remember you are only smelling a given amount of molecules from the source. The more dispersed by air movement and less active by cooler temps, the chance of nostrils picking up molecules is more limited. Dogs have the proper equipment for this job. lol's

The evidence mentioned above was not available matching for soil samples to FCA shoes, or clothing. By the time FCA was "done with the disposal" the actual shoes and clothing she wore was most likely discarded somewhere away from the swamp and the A's home.
I would not believe that CA and GA cleaned those items, nor did they see them later. If they had they would have been disposed everything to eliminate any trace evidence. So when LE got FCA's clothing and shoes to test, it was a waste of time. It's not as if she only owned a few pairs of shoes.
Ca and GA began covering up for FCA from the day that car was back at their home. Some of the evidence that should have been recovered was long gone by the time LE got that car. I bet the vacuum used to clean out the car was disposed of too, since LE never found the one first used which probaby had more hair and insect evidence.

LE confiscated 22 pairs of shoes, not just a few pairs of shoes. The soil samples that were obtained from some of the shoes were compared and didn't match the dump site. Some of her shoes appeared to be un-worn (which I believe to be typical of someone who is concerned with her looks so much, women buy lots of shoes they barely wear).

Over and over again I have to ask, with so much definitive scientific evidence, what the heck did George and his gas cans have to do with the case? George long suspected FCA was lying and stringing her mother along about working when she clearly wasn't. He suspected she was sneaking back home after she left with Caylee in tow pretending she was going to work.

But George and his gas cans had nothing to do with this case. What would they or George have to do with FKC's guilt or innocence? This case wasn't about George, it was about FKC.
It became about George when Baez suckered the jury into believing George both found Caylee's lifeless body in the pool and (probably) bagged her and disposed of her, and sexually abused her most of her life. No juror apparently noticed there was absolutely no basis of fact presented in either accusation, - absolutely none at all.

But because George was looking a bit shifty because he was facing the lawyer who pretended for three years he was their friend, and the lawyer who publicly on the stand of two of the most despicable deeds in this world there are.

I don't believe that any of you if placed on the stand and accused of those two things, would be calm and reasonable. You wouldn't when every newspaper, radio and TV station was blaring those lies, and apparently - most people were thinking they were true. Any sane person would have been disgusted and very very angry.

Baez didn't have any credibility before this trial, he didn't during the trial and I really wish people would stop giving his smear campaign credibility after the fact without providing specific proven links. All IMO of course.

George is a guy with issues. He is not a pedophile and he did not find and dispose of his grand daughter's body.

Thank you! I couldn't agree more....

Just to share some ideas I've had about this. GA knew it smelled like decomp but decided that it wasn't KC or Caylee. I'm assuming he wanted to get the story from KC to find out who/what/when occurred with the car since it smelled like decomp. That's why he didn't call 911, they couldn't for a minute imagine what really happened.. it had to be something/somebody else. Of course this is jmo.

Remember CA is telling him I've been talking to KC and Caylee is with the nanny and she's been out of town. And GA has had a hands off approach to anything KC does...so unfortunately he waits.

If the jurors had paid attention, some being parents/grandparents themselves. They would easily see that GA never stopped believing it was decomp and a dead body had been in the trunk, he just suspended judgement that it was KC or Caylee.

ITA with this. I think G & C have covered for KC forever.
I don't think this was KC's first rodeo IYKWIM..:sick:

Over and over again I have to ask, with so much definitive scientific evidence, what the heck did George and his gas cans have to do with the case? George long suspected FCA was lying and stringing her mother along about working when she clearly wasn't. He suspected she was sneaking back home after she left with Caylee in tow pretending she was going to work.

But George and his gas cans had nothing to do with this case. What would they or George have to do with FKC's guilt or innocence? This case wasn't about George, it was about FKC.
It became about George when Baez suckered the jury into believing George both found Caylee's lifeless body in the pool and (probably) bagged her and disposed of her, and sexually abused her most of her life. No juror apparently noticed there was absolutely no basis of fact presented in either accusation, - absolutely none at all.

But because George was looking a bit shifty because he was facing the lawyer who pretended for three years he was their friend, and the lawyer who publicly on the stand of two of the most despicable deeds in this world there are.

I don't believe that any of you if placed on the stand and accused of those two things, would be calm and reasonable. You wouldn't when every newspaper, radio and TV station was blaring those lies, and apparently - most people were thinking they were true. Any sane person would have been disgusted and very very angry.

Baez didn't have any credibility before this trial, he didn't during the trial and I really wish people would stop giving his smear campaign credibility after the fact without providing specific proven links. All IMO of course.

George is a guy with issues. He is not a pedophile and he did not find and dispose of his grand daughter's body.

:goodpost:

Thanks, I was suprised they did not alert. It was cooler in the garage plus the smell molecules were probably well dispersed with the ventilation of trunk and garage open. Remember you are only smelling a given amount of molecules from the source. The more dispersed by air movement and less active by cooler temps, the chance of nostrils picking up molecules is more limited. Dogs have the proper equipment for this job. lol's

And let's not forget the whole bottle of fabreeze that was sprayed in the trunk.

for all we know the whole gas can story was bs. GA could have confroned KC and she went and got them and threw them at him. i think she kept the cans in the car with the valve off to help mask the odor.

anyway...maybe GA said he opened the the trunk so that people would believe he "didn't smell" anything on the 24th so people would think there as no body in the trunk. they were in full coverup mide by the time they gave statements. unfortunately GA and CA's inability to tell the truth let a "possible" murderer walk free and they set themselves up for much scrutiny.

to me, i really cant believe much of anything that was said word for word. the spin was put into place from day one when they started with the June 09th comments. (actually on the 911 call i thought CA said June 07)

Gas can...total smoke screen. It's like when my daughter takes a piece of fried chicken from my plate she says "look dad look at that giant spider" and bingo...just like that, my plate is missing a piece of chicken.

IIRC it was at the house in the garage with the trunk open and the garage door open.

It was in the garage when the first OCSD arrived at the house. When the LE got there later it was out in the street.

LE confiscated 22 pairs of shoes, not just a few pairs of shoes. The soil samples that were obtained from some of the shoes were compared and didn't match the dump site. Some of her shoes appeared to be un-worn (which I believe to be typical of someone who is concerned with her looks so much, women buy lots of shoes they barely wear).

CA washed the clothes its not hard to believe she also cleaned the shoes . Not far fetch considering she also gave the FBI the wrong brush for testing.The covering for her daughter started from day 31.IMO

Two points - FKC's car was not in the garage, and since she was just popping home for something and was with Tony L , not living at home at the time, there would have been no reason for her to have backed her car into the driveway. So it was either parked nose in on the driveway, or it was parked on the street. Walking out of their usual house entry through the garage, George would not be able to see into FKC's car trunk.

And I do not recall George ever saying he "saw" the gas cans in the trunk. He didn't walk to the trunk with her - she was already in mid temper tantrum at being "caught" with the gas cans.

Didn't GA state on the stand that he walked to the area of the tail-lights on the side of the car. I understand that with Sunfires, the tail-lights kind of wrap around to the side, but if you were on the side of the car near the tail-lights, you should be able to see in the trunk, right?

I agree I don't think GA is a pedophile and I don't think he helped Casey...

But I think Biaz after a fair amount of interaction with these people realized they were all a pack of shady liars and he used that to his, or I should say, KC's, benefit.

No, GA wasn't on trial but he sure didn't do himself ANY FAVORS. He should have just said yeah that tape was in our garage. It isn't a stretch to imagine KC using it. It was proven she took the garbage bags and the laundry bag from the house. But instead of GA being straight forward he started squirming. Stumbling, stammering and avoiding answering all are signs of GUILT. It makes you pause for a moment and consider that Biaz is one to something. If your innocent you shout it from the roof...you tell everyone that will listen. GA had no problems answering other questions but when the tape came up he almost pooped in his britches.

But I think Biaz after a fair amount of interaction with these people realized they were all a pack of shady liars and he used that to his, or I should say, KC's, benefit.

No, GA wasn't on trial but he sure didn't do himself ANY FAVORS. He should have just said yeah that tape was in our garage. It isn't a stretch to imagine KC using it. It was proven she took the garbage bags and the laundry bag from the house. But instead of GA being straight forward he started squirming. Stumbling, stammering and avoiding answering all are signs of GUILT. It makes you pause for a moment and consider that Biaz is one to something. If your innocent you shout it from the roof...you tell everyone that will listen. GA had no problems answering other questions but when the tape came up he almost pooped in his britches.

He did state that the tape was in the garage in his deposition in 2009.

The 'verdict' had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the evidence, the truth, the law, the juror's sworn oaths, nor justice. IMO.

I believe the outrage felt by so many is normal, healthy, and justified.

All of the above is TRUE, plus a undedicated weak jury who failed to understand circumstantial evidence and/or reasonable doubt, and asked no questions. Clearly all they wanted to do was go home.

MY ONLY question is should have the Judge or State given more 6th Grade lessons on these points since the circumstantial evidence was overwhelming (even admitted by one juror.) Why they worried about motive, cause of death and punishment is outrageous, and again should have been explained in 6th grade language. LDB worst fear that jury would not use common sense came true. But for 12 out of 12 ??

A jury of followers and a quasi-leader who was on the internet doing his classwork? Terrible jury -all 12. Even the outrage at OJ verdict was explained as nullification - determined to free him no matter what.

I cannot get rid of the outrage, and the fact that our justice system allowed such a rapid jury pick, getting the lowest of the low, the quicker the better.

Apparently this particularly rare and out of production duct tape went walkiies from one of the security jobs George had a few years ago :innocent: or so it was rumored. And when the LE searched the garage, they did find duct tape, but not this brand. It sounds like it was used up hanging posters at the meet and greet site.

Interesting article - we have read parts of this before - but it does a nice summary of Dr. Hare's 20 points, plus some other interesting opinions...

From "Psychology Today" -

"The Not So Obvious Lessons From The Casey Anthony Trial
The Not So Obvious Lessons From The Casey Anthony Trial
Published on July 13, 2011 by Joe Navarro, M.A. in Spycatcher

Enough articles have been written criticizing the result of the Casey Anthony case. I am not here to do that. While cases such as this can be polarizing, they can also be instructive. After following the case, here are some things I thought stood out as significant, but perhaps were not so obvious..."

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...ot-so-obvious-lessons-the-casey-anthony-trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong