2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried doing an inmate search for Casey Anthony (Orange County Prison) and her name isn't coming up. Is Orange County the correct jail?

its showing she's still there for me.. ?

Wishing Casey got the DP would be the result of her having a fair trial and due process which is guaranteed in the constitution.

I'm anti- death penalty as I think it's unconstitutional but I know that's a minority opinion. It's one thing to wish someone will die in legal means by the authorities. It's another to wish they have an accident or "someone" exacts justice.

The former is supporting the legal and judicial system. The latter is possibly supporting vigilantism. JMO,

I wonder if Casey will sign up to become a WS member tonight

Someone proposed a thread about what would happen should that become the case. I don't remember if the thread idea was approved or not.

I tried doing an inmate search for Casey Anthony (Orange County Prison) and her name isn't coming up. Is Orange County the correct jail?

Tried it again, just type in her last name, it comes up then.

Orange County Incarcerations
Selection List

Your search returned these matches:
(Please select a name to view detailed information.)

08049710 - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perform a different search:
Last name (required - no apostrophes), First name (optional)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please phone Orange County Inmate Records Management at (407) 836-3400, if you have any questions about the information in these pages.

Data was last updated on 7/16/2011 10:02:07 PM

Crack me up BeanE :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: We'll have to keep a watch on all newbies, eh? :great:

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby

Breaking News!!!! #CaseyAnthony is still in jail! Check back in five minutes to find out that she is still in jail!
I'm praying for a federal arrest warrant to be served as she exits...oh am I praying!!!

Well I predict if she does, I will be banned for life. Because I would then break each and every rule in the TOS to tell he exactly what I think about her.

It would be worth it.

where can I watch live? That ustream is nothing for me.

bob kealing Journalists will not have real time still and video pictures of #CaseyAnthony release. Only after she's gone.

I think , regardless of what the guards say, she has been breaking rules in jail. She has probably been a member for a while via JB's computer.

Geraldo at Large is not on tonight. Normally it comes on 10 pm eastern time. Greta is on instead. I wonder if he is possibly helping KC tonight.

Hey LOIS...
Got a spare cigarette? I'm going crazy here & about to start smoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77