Nancy Grace - Monday, 11/24/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not like people taking pictures of my little girl then plastering them on tv, internet and everywhere else. I would be very upset!!

----- and then refusing to let go of the idea that it's Caylee until someone "comes forth and identifies her." Wow, that's a pretty tedious and dangerous way of finding your missing granddaughter -- by making everyone else publicly identify their children!!!! What are these people thinking?

Yes that is how I remember it. The purse according to GA was in the car but I never heard keys.

the keys werent in the car-george had to bring em so they could open the trunk
cindy even said it in the interview

In that pic of the little girl I think it's her parents that are in the pic with there backs to the camera. Unlike KC watching over thier child carefully.
It's too bad they didn't turn around and catch the person taking their child's picture!

I don't blame LE if they were called and didn't show up ~ they have evidence Caylee's dead and the suspect in her murder in jail awaiting trial. MOO

I agree....

I don't think that LE should "Take the Bait" an investigate these sightings.

They are 100% positive that Caylee is dead

If they start investigating these sightings then Jose Baez will use it against them during the trial

He will say things like...."Isn't it true that LE is actively investigating Caylee sightings"?

These sightings are a ploy by the defense......LE is damned if they do & damned if they don't

In that pic of the little girl I think it's her parents that are in the pic with there backs to the camera. Unlike KC watching over thier child carefully.

I haven't heard that, where was that printed? I heard that no one has come forward stating it isn't Caylee and the A's want LE to investigate further

I'm so sick of the Rev. badmouthing George and Cindy every time he gets on television. That's his only part in this and all he has to say. He obviously couldn't stand them long before Caylee went missing and holds a grudge. I don't understand why he believes everything that a sociopath told him and inserts himself into a family. He was badmouthing them before it ever came out that Cindy suspected JG. Casey told Cindy a bunch of stuff about Jesse and Cindy thought Jesse helped her hide Caylee or got some sort of revenge. She had a right to tell the cops her concerns.

Hard questions are not asked such as why did GA drive off with that vehicle knowing what he knew about the smell in the car. I tried to no avail to get through to ask this question as it seems no one else is willing. We need some new writers on this show IMO

mr. G- pretty shocked to hear his name. Ga felt compelled to tell them about his conversation with ca.

Kc would vent about her family. Kc hated her father for losing 30 grand gambling.

rofl -- less for her to steal!!

Nancy has really resorted to doing ANYTHING to keep us tuned in an turned on for the sake of her ratings.

I'm almost done watching after her unproffesional and tabloid-like interviews lately.

KC has been arrested and in jail. Give it up Nancy! It's OLD news.

What happened to Natalie, etc? Let's get the other criminals behind bars!
sorry for the o/t but I think Greta's supposed to have an interview with JVDS tonight. :)

I keep thinking back to the first interview that Cindy gave to Greta Van S.

She told Greta that Casey moved out of her home on the 16th because she needed some space & wanted to bond with her daughter (Caylee)

Thats a total lie....It doesn't fit with what GA said about KC going to work on the 16th

You have to wonder why they would Lie.....If they honestly believe that Caylee is alive they would be telling the truth

They have lied sooo much they can't remember all of them. Too bad they didn't video tape themselves 24-7 to have it to make sure the stories stayed the same...:bang:

I'm so sick of the Rev. badmouthing George and Cindy every time he gets on television. That's his only part in this and all he has to say. He obviously couldn't stand them long before Caylee went missing and holds a grudge. I don't understand why he believes everything that a sociopath told him and inserts himself into a family. He was badmouthing them before it ever came out that Cindy suspected JG. Casey told Cindy a bunch of stuff about Jesse and Cindy thought Jesse helped her hide Caylee or got some sort of revenge. She had a right to tell the cops her concerns.

they're implicating his son
he has alot of info
i'd like to hear what he knows
if GA and Ca comment about him and his son i feel he has the right to comment back

Hard questions are not asked such as why did GA drive off with that vehicle knowing what he knew about the smell in the car. I tried to no avail to get through to ask this question as it seems no one else is willing. We need some new writers on this show IMO

Or call the police. Also too bad the FBI guy didn't ask George that very question during the interview.

I agree....

I don't think that LE should "Take the Bait" an investigate these sightings.

They are 100% positive that Caylee is dead

If they start investigating these sightings then Jose Baez will use it against them during the trial

He will say things like...."Isn't it true that LE is actively investigating Caylee sightings"?These sightings are a ploy by the defense......LE is damned if they do & damned if they don't

(my bold) I agree!! I can totally see this happening!! :furious:

I feel like this is a version of the old teilight zone............no one could write a novel with this many twists, yurns, secrets and cover up with a family that lies so much.........

GA: lost $$
lied to wife about how he lost $$
cheated on wife (which I must add is the first time in my life I can actually say that
I could see why...)

KC: Stole every1's $$$$$$
Lied to the whole wide world
Cheated on alot (maybe every ?) of her boyfriends (lined up new one before
leaving)
Didn't/couldn't hold a job to support her own family/child
Public intoxication (photo evidence - no charges)
Indecent exposure (photo evidence - no charges)
Fraud
Misrepresentation
And the biggest offense being MURDERING her child!

Total scores: GA = 3 KC = 8
+ 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,........priceless = KC YOU LOSS!! Furthermore you have "absolutely" no right to stand in judgement of anyone because you are a "total waste" !!

I don't blame LE if they were called and didn't show up ~ they have evidence Caylee's dead and the suspect in her murder in jail awaiting trial. MOO

I wouldn't blame them either but my bet is that they would rather check and be able to tell cindy "NO". "let that one go..leave them alone"

How do we even know if any of these tips aren't called in by their own families just to get some media time?:shakehead::nuts:
moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members