UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want these people to burn in hell for all eternity. If she didn't want him there, why didn't she just SAY so? Why rip him from his dad and comfort zone just to be brutally murdered by some loser ? Why???

I've never met a 4-year-old I didn't adore. EVER.

Not his first marriage, or his first child, I have to wonder if drugs are in the mix.

Of course he has previous charges.

Nathanael Warren Sloop
3/13/2003 Poss W/intent To Manufct/produce C/s Guilty

Nathanael Warren Sloop
6/12/2001 Disorderly Conduct {Guilty Plea}

Nathanael Warren Sloop
6/12/2001 Fail To Obey Peace Officer {Guilty Plea}

Nathaniel Sloop
5/19/2000 Criminal Mischief {Guilty Plea}

Nathaniel Sloop
5/19/2000 Disorderly Conduct {Guilty Plea}

Nathaniel Warren Sloop
7/21/2003 Illegal Poss/use Of Controlled Substance Guilty

http://www.utahsright.com/charges.php?first=&last=sloop&search=1

I'm rapidly losing faith in the human race. I don't know how LE does that job day after day.

RIP Ethan.

I'm rapidly losing faith in the human race. I don't know how LE does that job day after day.

RIP Ethan.

Don't lose faith. For every one monster like him there are a thousand wonderful people out there who are selflessly searching and putting up flyers and the like to try and find these children.

At Macy's. LMAO

OT warning......

Ok, a little sleuthing (no link due to innocent parties) tells me at least HE is divorced, if they both are dv'd isn't a bridal shower for a second marriage a bit tacky?

could not help myself. :angel:

I wonder if they did the JP thing and were planning a church wedding later?

if the may 1st date is incorrect, I sure hope they don't still plan on getting hitched.

OT - end....

Yes, drugs certainly seem to have been in his life prior, but the last charge on there is almost 7 years old. Possibly he got cleaned up during his first marriage, that ended in 2007, lost custody of his child and things went downhill again? Totally just guessing here.

How much you wanna bet SS is pregnant?

oh the irony of it..... .and in a few days the extended maternal family will be claiming how SS is the innocent victim here and how HE was so controlling and blah blah blah......... ring any bells about another case we followed here just recently and mom is due to have her baby in jail sometime later this month.

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Sad for the siblings left behind... and whomever is parenting them when the questions arise why my mommy or daddy did such a horrific thing.

I can't even stand to think about what little Ethans daddy is going through right how. Especially since he had primary physical custody. He and the paternal family of little Ethan are in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

Not his first marriage, or his first child, I have to wonder if drugs are in the mix.

his previous criminal charges are posted somewhere in here... yep, drugs were part of the mix, at least according to his criminal history.

I sure hope Ethan's father is doing ok tonight, my heart breaks for him.

6900-2345.jpg

Rest In Peace Ethan

oh the irony of it..... .and in a few days the extended maternal family will be claiming how SS is the innocent victim here and how HE was so controlling and blah blah blah......... ring any bells about another case we followed here just recently and mom is due to have her baby in jail sometime later this month.

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Sad for the siblings left behind... and whomever is parenting them when the questions arise why my mommy or daddy did such a horrific thing.

I can't even stand to think about what little Ethans daddy is going through right how. Especially since he had primary physical custody. He and the paternal family of little Ethan are in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

Who is this? If it is who I think it is I thought the mother was out on bail?

Stephanie Sloop reported Ethan missing around 9 p.m. Monday, saying he had left his bed and wandered from their apartment complex. Officials said she told them the boy had walked away five of the last 10 nights.

"That appears to have been a ruse by the mother, something to cover the tracks," said Layton police Lt. Garret Atkin.

Police searched overnight and said that by midday Tuesday, the couple had revealed the location of Ethan's body. The search then shifted 20 miles away to a spot off a wooded trail in Wolf Canyon, which borders the Powder Mountain ski resort. The resort is about 40 miles northeast of Salt Lake City.

http://www.mymotherlode.com/news/na...und-in-Utah-likely-that-of-missing-boy-4.html

Ethan, I am so sorry for what you had to go thru. I am sure you are happier where you are now but we all would sure be happier if you were here on the earth with us. So sorry you were ripped from it so soon and so violently.

I sure hope Ethan's father is doing ok tonight, my heart breaks for him.

6900-2345.jpg

Rest In Peace Ethan

You and me both. I can't even begin to imagine the greif he must be facing. and possibly even being forced by the family courts to send his child to his moms for visitation. However that is speculation and we have no info on the custody or visitation situation.

I'd like to know how long Ethans mother has been involved with this guy... I just can't imagine myself NOT telling my childs father that some things were happening at home and visitation might not be a good idea right now.....

My heart hurts for him..... and he and his family will be in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni