Jan'11 - LE releases report

Hey Kappy!
Even if EJ's benefits ran out, she can still use the debit card if there was still a balance on it.

Cat... I see what you're saying here. I guess I am so used to the low unemployment benefits here in Tenn ($ 247 weekly max.)...that that amount of money would not last that long....especially with a young baby needing diapers,formula, and etc.

Couple of more questions:

1. Why did EJ obtain a P.O. Box on 11/16- just 14 miles from TPS & Js's home ?
2. I find it odd...that EJ withdrew money from the same Cheveron station that Robert had been to later, and made the statement that "The baby was safe in Tenn"...

With regard to State Assistance...here in TX unemployment comes on a debit card. Food stamps used to be called the Lonestar card but is now called SNAP...comes on a card as well. They used to be on paper but its been several years now. All plastic now..even WIC is on a card. I don't know if unemployment is the same in every state but here in TX you have to log on or call in every 2 weeks to verify you are still unemployed, you have looked for work, etc etc so they will put your benefits on your card. My hubby had to do that and it is a HUGE pain to do. When he was laid off of his last job he thankfully got another one in a few days...we sure were not looking forward to doing unemployment again.

Ok..I think I answered my own questions in regards to the P.O.Box. Address she gave was GF's...and If her brother lived with GF, I could see them shopping at the same conveniece store...but the statement made by brother is still in my mind.

YS...good thought here. If I read correctly there were (3) laptops at the home ? The only thing I've been thinking about in regards to the repair of "a" laptop in July. Since TPS & JS did not give the laptop to EJ, they would not have had any info in regards to what type,model,serial # and so forth for the July repair bill. However, it's not reported to whom gave EJ the laptop and not reported who EJ sold it too. But the Jan. 2nd. repair bill is a little fishy tho...still strummin on this and other things :banghead:as well...

My bad YS..I went back and read there were 2 laptops and one PC and a darn _utt wad full of laundry...Sorry sick Grandson...past 36 hours , haven't had much time to focus.

OK...I have read paragraph, and paragraph.. of these documents. To me, I do believe Master Gabe is still alive. Within my mean ole heart, which is soft for my friend Gabe and my grandson, ( and my many friends here as well) that Master Gabe is in and around the State of Tennessee. Just a feeling I have...nothing more...If we could get a program in Tennessee, like the State of WA has done for Kyron, by getting a trucking company to put My Little Buddy on the sides of their trucks would be so wonderful. How could we , or can we. Truck stops have streaming advertisements,very neon, very noticeable...normally before you enter the bathrooms or drivers lounge..how could we get a message on those boards. Think about it, everyone, normally that goes into these establishments, have to pee!

OK...one more thing...as I have looked thru all these pages of doc's...can someone direct me to where TPS asked the detective to sit with her on the carpet in the bedroom to talk about the case....

Also, baby girl H..had other siblings so the doc's say. How many were there besides Baby Girl H...my goodness, best I can read, TPS and JS could have had a bakers dozen based on those facts then, and now, and left Gabriel, EJ and God Bless his heart Logan alone...

I love so much all of you here who hold fast the belief that Gabe is out there somewhere with a loving couple waiting to come home to his precious father and eager family. I really really do. Thank you so much for your beautiful hearts and tenacity. Your hope and caring shows us all the finest traits of humanity: faith, hope, and love.

I have finally allowed myself to read the recently released documents. Here is the reaction I have to what I have read of the facts in the case.

First and foremost is the reaction that SOME PEOPLE, and we know who they are, need some MAJOR psychological help, way, waaaay beyond the rote-spouting of Bible verses. What I have just read calls to mind the final scene in the movie Cape Fear, as the boat is sinking and the perp is "speaking in tongues" in an obvious mental illness frenzy while sinking into the snake and gator infested waters.

Secondly, I firmly do believe Gabe is with us securely embraced and protected in our heart of hearts forever, but no longer in a physical body on earth. I also hope I am wrong.

I believe when EJ was told that a mother can give her child up for adoption in Texas WITHOUT the father's consent if they are not married, she immediately began to plan to move there, thinking she would wait out their 6 months residency requirement. I think it is what she had in mind when she sold her stuff to raise money and kept her last months rent. I believe that is why she looked for jobs in San Antonio. I believe that is why she did NOT depend on shelters or undergrounds as TS had suggested.

I believe EJ is bipolar, borderline personality disordered, oppositionally defiant, intermittent explosive disordered, had a history of becoming unhinged during periods of chaos in her life, AND had a binge drinking problem. Each of the LE reports of her prior violence and false accusations against LM involved (according to the report) her being under the influence of alcohol. Alcohol is KNOWN to provoke heightened bipolar symptoms in addition to the general release of inhibitions which would have set loose BPD feelings of abandonment, resentment, jealousy, and rage. For EJ, the rage and resulting damage is very well documented.

I think initially she had every intention of showing Logan once and for all that she and only she had power and control of Gabriel and that the mighty state of TEXAS would allow her to do it legally and openly, leaving him without recourse. (This is what I'm thinking SHE was thinking in her own mind) In Texas, she could stick it to him with impunity.

The documents show that, once in SA, she looked for childcare and jobs, THAT soon. I do not believe she would have done this if she knew she was going to give Gabriel to someone else within a very short time frame or thought she would be leaving to move on quickly, or thought she would be 'coming into money' soon from an illegal addoption. At that time, I think she fully intended to wait out the six months. I also think 6 months gave her a safety net of 'breathing' time so that things might actually work out with Logan.

But those disturbing calls from TS resumed and she was told she HAD to return to AZ where TS and Jack **S would take control again. I am remembering the babysitter's account of EJ screaming at the "grandmother" on the phone and what was said about THAT.

I also believe EJ very quickly became overwhelmed with the solitary care of Gabriel and desperately needed help/respite. Desperately. Especially so after the chaos-inducing conversations with the Smiths resumed. My strong sense of this is based on personal experience with someone very near and dear to me; I have SEEN it up close and KNOW the danger firsthand. I changed/moved my whole life last year to care for a baby and her mother who is similarly challenged. Attending physicians insisted it was necessary for the safety of the baby and the mental health of the mother. And this mother has nowhere NEAR the documented history of violence and disturbing symptoms that EJ does.

For someone with the mental challenges of EJ, having to give up her organized (in her own mind) plan, being pushed to do first one thing and then another she didn't want to do would generate a feeling of chaos in her life, setting off a whole chain of bad reactions. Add the overwhelming and unrelenting demands of a needy baby and you have a pretty sure formula for tension and a bottleneck of emotions in turmoil. What would she likely reach for to self-medicate, quick, easy, and cheap? ... Alcohol? .....We now KNOW the past results of alcohol for EJ; they are in the police reports. It's not pretty. And her previous reponse to the criminal charges? She simply didn't understand why she didn't have the right to destroy what she considered to be her own (breakage of apartment windows?).

On reading these recently released documents, I find EJ's account of her relationship with the Smiths, her decision to leave Phoenix, her trip, and her time in San Antonio to be consistent and believable, right up until she starts talking about the couple and the park. Then I feel there starts to be signs of 'fabricating memories', with lots of shrugged off blanks when it is too much work to come up with real 'remembered' detail. There are just too many blanks there at the end. And I don't think it is Gabriel's interests that she is protecting.

Hope I am wrong. Very sadly, I really don't think so.

OneLove, Sadly I think you are right, I think EJ just could not handle Gabriel anymore, I believe she was WELL past her breaking point.

EJ did the ultimate act of revenge which is take her own son's life.

She didn't want Logan to have Gabriel AT ALL.

I think maybe it was a part of her plan to kill him all along.

I think it would torture her to know that her son was still alive and that he was being taken care of either by Logan or another family.

OK...I have read paragraph, and paragraph.. of these documents. To me, I do believe Master Gabe is still alive. Within my mean ole heart, which is soft for my friend Gabe and my grandson, ( and my many friends here as well) that Master Gabe is in and around the State of Tennessee. Just a feeling I have...nothing more...If we could get a program in Tennessee, like the State of WA has done for Kyron, by getting a trucking company to put My Little Buddy on the sides of their trucks would be so wonderful. How could we , or can we. Truck stops have streaming advertisements,very neon, very noticeable...normally before you enter the bathrooms or drivers lounge..how could we get a message on those boards. Think about it, everyone, normally that goes into these establishments, have to pee!

What a great idea. This would be like having thousands upon thousands of living, moving, mobile billboards. People who never even notice billboards couldn't MISS these! I think you're onto something big here.

How best to promote it, Kappy?

What a great idea. This would be like having thousands upon thousands of living, moving, mobile billboards. People who never even notice billboards couldn't MISS these! I think you're onto something big here.

How best to promote it, Kappy?

One... I have some ideas and are talking with some folks about what I was talking about. Not necessarily the trucks themselves but the truck stops..Waiting on some answers. Problem..I am running into is..If we do for one, we do for all...But still working on something...I don't know that I can do squat...Just reaching out there.

Ist. Off..I love everyone here. We all have our thoughts about where Master Gabe is or is not. I love everyone's thoughts. Whether Master Gabe is still amongest us or not...we all know in our heart, we have all done the best we can do here at WS...Our love for Gabe knows no boundaries.....

Ist. Off..I love everyone here. We all have our thoughts about where Master Gabe is or is not. I love everyone's thoughts. Whether Master Gabe is still amongest us or not...we all know in our heart, we have all done the best we can do here at WS...Our love for Gabe knows no boundaries.....

True, forever and ever. <3

Well, well, well...I wondered when one of the media outlets would break this down. And to break it down towards TPS and JS. HA! HA!....court date Monday...reckon who's up to this..hummmm!!! Seems like other media link on The Smiths was dropped, then TPS attorney dropped her....timing is everything!

Well, anyone with such an obsession to obtain a child... very disturbing.

Why didn't they just do donor egg? Is there something amiss with Tammy that she cannot carry a baby?

Well, anyone with such an obsession to obtain a child... very disturbing.

Why didn't they just do donor egg? Is there something amiss with Tammy that she cannot carry a baby?

Yep...her womb...I remember reading that she had a hysterectomy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back