Family that hid Casey Anthony says she is selfish

Well, duh.

I believe Caylee Marie told us Casey is selfish despite someone attempting to silence her forever.

These people should have known better! Would be willing to bet that they were hiding her with their own interests in mind.

We've never heard anything about Casey having any sort of job to fulfill her probation requirements, so she was probably some preacher's nanny, dog sitter, or house keeper. If she took off with some guy or with anything that didn't belong to her, I hope they rat her out. It's pretty fishy how this voice mail got out to the public though. No one would be all that interested in a bunch of attention seekers or Casey nowadays except to be on the outlook and protect son's and daughter's who might take up with her. I'd be willing to bet that in the time she lived with these people the kids and maybe the husband got poisoned against each other and probably accused of false things.

That couple had to learn what Blood Sweat & Tears already knew:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trJkB5XtfXM"]Lucretia MacEvil - Blood, Sweat and Tears - HQ - YouTube[/ame]

Lucretia MacEvil, little girl what's your game
Hard luck and trouble bound to be your claim to fame

Never done a thing worthwhile - evil woman child

Devil got you, Lucy, under lock and key
Ain't about to set you free
Signed, sealed and witnessed on the day you were born
No use trying to fake him out
No use trying to make him out
Soon he'll be taking out his due

What you going to do?

Oooooh, Lucy, you just so damned bad.

Casey is selfish?
What's tomorrows headline?
Casey isn't a good mother?

I can't muster the tiniest bit of sympathy for anyone who deals with her knowing who and what she is. It isn't a tragedy when you open the front door and invite chaos and evil into your home. They should be thankful this is the "unhappy ending" to their Casey Anthony saga.

Tomorrow's headlines.
Red, yellow, and blue are still primary colors.
Pig don't fly.

We've never heard anything about Casey having any sort of job to fulfill her probation requirements, so she was probably some preacher's nanny, dog sitter, or house keeper. If she took off with some guy or with anything that didn't belong to her, I hope they rat her out. It's pretty fishy how this voice mail got out to the public though. No one would be all that interested in a bunch of attention seekers or Casey nowadays except to be on the outlook and protect son's and daughter's who might take up with her. I'd be willing to bet that in the time she lived with these people the kids and maybe the husband got poisoned against each other and probably accused of false things.

I'm guessing either Casey leaked it herself or the pastor's wife recorded it (or typed it up first) and leaked it. With the sort of people associated with this case, there's no telling.

I'm guessing either Casey leaked it herself or the pastor's wife recorded it (or typed it up first) and leaked it. With the sort of people associated with this case, there's no telling.

Oh Oh - I thought we decided it was Jeremy Lyons wanting to get paid - after his little expose about how he's been the one hiding her around the country and it was he who bought her cell phone....

Oh Oh - I thought we decided it was Jeremy Lyons wanting to get paid - after his little expose about how he's been the one hiding her around the country and it was he who bought her cell phone....

Wow! Thanks! I'm not caught up on all this and had no idea about him. Will I find that info here or do I need to look to social media for it? Geez...is there anyone associated with her even peripherally who isn't unsavory?

Would be nice, since this voice mail has been made public, if some gutsy reporter went and interviewed this family that kept JB's girl.

Would be nice, since this voice mail has been made public, if some gutsy reported went and interviewed this family that kept JB's girl.

They better bring a fat wallet, seems most everyone attached to the offender doesn't say or do anything without getting paid.

They better bring a fat wallet, seems most everyone attached to the offender doesn't say or do anything without getting paid.
That does seem to be the case with anyone connected with HER.
That wouldn't say much about this church then. It should not be about money but then again wasn't it said that there was an anonymous donation that may of come from CA?

Wow! Thanks! I'm not caught up on all this and had no idea about him. Will I find that info here or do I need to look to social media for it? Geez...is there anyone associated with her even peripherally who isn't unsavory?

It was only maybe last week that his "expose" came out on radaronline or some such trash - apparently he headed up the escape from Orlando and has been the one stashing her here and there...including at his church of course....so it's not like it is "old news" everyone knows...

That does seem to be the case with anyone connected with HER.
That wouldn't say much about this church then. It should not be about money but then again wasn't it said that there was an anonymous donation that may of come from CA?

Do you mean the money they got from counselling her or the large charitable gift the church received a few weeks before FCA arrived that provided for complete new carpeting, new computers for the school, among other things?

Or did you mean the total sum of money the church received for their "good christian works"?

The small "c" is on purpose, not to show disrespect to the Christian religion.

If this was the pastor's wife why wouldn't she be wishing her well in her new endeavors? Just the fact the recording shows up in the media leaves me to believe they were all in on it. More game playing with the media. And the timing is soooooooo perfect for JB's book. If it is game playing I think it's kind of funny because their circle of friends with their hands out keeps getting larger and larger. jmo

bbm
I vote for door number 1.

Do you mean the money they got from counselling her or the large charitable gift the church received a few weeks before FCA arrived that provided for complete new carpeting, new computers for the school, among other things?

Or did you mean the total sum of money the church received for their "good christian works"?

The small "c" is on purpose, not to show disrespect to the Christian religion.

The 2nd one. Did they receive more than that.??? Wasn't that rumored it was from CA ?

The 2nd one. Did they receive more than that.??? Wasn't that rumored it was from CA ?

Rumoured it was from CA - yesssss.....tell me though...does CA strike you as someone who is generous and easily willing to part with her money?????:waitasec: Whatever the case - it was still the church who had their hand out...

I'm guessing the Ohio shoot made a few bucks and part of it was used for the next leg of the journey

Rumoured it was from CA - yesssss.....tell me though...does CA strike you as someone who is generous and easily willing to part with her money?????:waitasec: Whatever the case - it was still the church who had their hand out...

I'm guessing the Ohio shoot made a few bucks and part of it was used for the next leg of the journey

No she does not strike as a person who freely gives out money unless it will befit her in some way. And I also believe if one truly wants to do good they would expect nothing in return. So, I am just gonna scratch my head.:waitasec:

Just guessing they were getting paid for their "counselling" during her six month stay...and I doubt her room and board were free either...

No she does not strike as a person who freely gives out money unless it will befit her in some way. And I also believe if one truly wants to do good they would expect nothing in return. So, I am just gonna scratch my head.:waitasec:

Or she wouldn't part with her money secretly without a big media splash either? So everyone would know about her big heart? Thinking of the Caylee shoe "charity gift" nonsense...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back