She has been released

That is going to be the most unpleasant household ever! -- all those people crammed into the house, all with their own particular brand of craziness intensified by anger and grief, with the press mobbed outside. Any bets on how soon there's a screaming match to beat all screaming matches?

It's help a mod month. (ok, I made it up)

If you see someone being rude, attacking, doing anything
against TOS, please hit that little triangle that is on the top right of every post.

<-----top right of every post, near the post number.

DO NOT QUOTE a post you think 'should not be here' or that you are alerting to....it just takes us more time to delete all the deleted quoted posts.

:blowkiss: TIA

This truly makes me think there is not enough information to determine that Caylee has been murdered let alone by Casey's hand.
I just can't see them letting this whole bonding drama play out if they had the ability to hold her withhout bond by way of murder charges.

Maybe they have enough information to know Caylee was killed (accidentally or otherwise) and maybe even enough information to know it was done with Casey's involvement. Even if they have that much information, they might not have enough to effectively prosecute, and they're hoping by her being out she'll talk. Nothing else has worked with her. . .

How long until she posts her "poor me" myspace page? :bang:

Well the live feeds I found are either cutting out or not active.

There you go folks. This is our reality in America. Another child abuser getting her RIGHTS!! What about Caylee's rights!! I guess children don't have any anymore.

You are absolutely right. Caylee has NO RIGHTS AT ALL!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stawon31
Back