AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if the parents passed polygraphs, that does not mean they had nothing to do with it. Polygraphs aren't fool-proof and guilty people have certainly passed them before, either because they truly convince themselves they did nothing wrong or because they are easily able to lie and manipulate people.

Okay, so her shift began at 8. That helps!

So very early wouldn't be leaving home at 7:30 in most anyone's estimation, and would have her arriving at work at 7:45, again not what anyone would call very early.

So she must have left WAY earlier than that.

I'm sorry, I missed the info about when her shift began! Thanks! Makes more sense now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of our members (name escapes me at the moment) happened to have taken her child to the center the day after Isa went missing. Upon talking to the nurses, the mother shift started at 8:00 AM.

That's what keeps my head spinning. What does VERY early mean? Because I get up at 5 every morning so to me, early doesn't mean the same thing as it would to someone who wakes at 8 every day.

As for the LE statement, at what point would that be considered valid, and what about the other statements made by LE? I'm not being snarky, I just thought that would have been a pretty solid source and now am scratching my head. Like I am about everything in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. 7:30 on a Saturday morning is very early for me, lol. Still not sure if he meant she had an early morning shift or that she showed up early for her shift.

Has her shift starting at 8 been confirmed yet?

I must say NG was good tonight.

The neighbor wished she would have looked outside when she heard men talking and when the dogs were barking. Didn't it seem like Lt Pacheco didn't even know this? He said he was going to look over her questioneer again? :what:

Something is just weird with all of this. The father doesn't even check when the dogs were barking? Or maybe he was in the shower? The father had his son walk around the neighborhood asking if they saw her? I would be screaming out her name when I discovered her missing. So many questions. The one I would like to know is did Isa ever walked down the block by herself to visit her grandparents. Or walk to her little friends house alone?

She did say the men were speaking English!

I think she would have noticed if the men were speaking English but had an accent.

I am sure everyone was out looking for her and going door to door including the father. It would be foolish for them all to go together when they could spread out and cover more territory quickly.

He immediately notified his wife too and she came straight home.

IMO

Maybe he is just a really close family friend that they call an uncle?

Which makes me feel even more suspicious. We have good friends that my kids called ' Uncle so and so." But if they were family spokesmen for us in a tragedy, I would not label them as an uncle. I would say family spokesman, or family friend. Not ' uncle' if they were not an uncle by blood or marriage.

Even if the parents passed polygraphs, that does not mean they had nothing to do with it. Polygraphs aren't fool-proof and guilty people have certainly passed them before, either because they truly convince themselves they did nothing wrong or because they are easily able to lie and manipulate people.

Thats true but most can only pass a poly if they are truthful.

Sociopaths can pass polys but nothing shows me either one of the parents are sociopaths.

People that are totally innocent can fail them too. Steve Greone was told he failed his poly and Ruth Lunsford was also told she failed a part of her poly and both of these people were totally innocent of any crimes.

IMO

Thats true but most can only pass a poly if they are truthful.

Sociopaths can pass polys but nothing shows me either one of the parents are sociopaths.

People that are totally innocent can fail them too. Steve Greone was told he failed his poly and Ruth Lunsford was also told she failed a part of her poly and both of these people were totally innocent of any crimes.

IMO

Yeah, and that just proves polygraphs are unreliable. It also depends a great deal on the person giving the polygraph too.

I also think that generally you can't really tell a person is a sociopath until you see the bad things they've done and then in hindsight, you can tell.

Which makes me feel even more suspicious. We have good friends that my kids called ' Uncle so and so." But if they were family spokesmen for us in a tragedy, I would not label them as an uncle. I would say family spokesman, or family friend. Not ' uncle' if they were not an uncle by blood or marriage.

I thought this man is the mom's brother.

Didnt the police tell the neighbor that it was his niece that was missing?

imo

But the uncle does not have the same last name as the fathers family either. So just how is this an uncle? Could he be a brother-in-law, newly divorced? Or a step brother of the mom's?

I'm an "aunt" to several children... I have no siblings. It's really hard to explain when the kids get big enough to try and figure out the family connections :D

I'm thinking maybe this uncle could have been born before the mother was ever married and has his father's surname, or maybe a prior marriage? I have a family member who married, had a couple of kids, divorced, (ETA)married someone else and had a couple of kids, then remarried the first man and had more kids..... seriously. :waitasec:

imo

I Thought he has same eyes as Isa. JMO So i feel he is the Uncle not a family friend JMO

Yeah, and that just proves polygraphs are unreliable. It also depends a great deal on the person giving the polygraph too.

I also think that generally you can't really tell a person is a sociopath until you see the bad things they've done and then in hindsight, you can tell.

I think the polygraph examiners can spot them. They have had a lot of experience.

Sociopaths dont have to do bad things as in criminal acts. A lot of sociopaths are actually very successful many times and excel in whatever they do.

imo

How do we know they are the uncle's parents?

I don't, but one thing I do know is that the Uncle's FB that was posted here was the wrong guy. :twocents: and :moo:

I cannot sleuth the family per TOS.

Don't Latinos carry both their mother's and father's last names? So, maybe as adults one or the other dropped the last, last name? I might really be reaching here.

I haven't seen anyone mention the possibility that whoever was talking outside the window at 6:30 AM could have been discussing how to stage an abduction by removing the window screen.

It makes no sense to wait until the sun comes up and people are getting ready for work to kidnap a child through a window. The neighbor heard dogs barking and men's voices but not a peep from a little girl.

MOO

If something happened to Isabella earlier in the night, it would make sense to wait for it to get light outside to go out and remove a window screen from the outside if you weren't concrened about other occupants of the home seeing you.

It makes no sense either way to me.

Why would they be talking out in the open in daylight about an abduction right close to a window of a home where they could be heard?

I dont think these men have anything to do with Isa's disappearance.

If the neighbor is in bed asleep and so are Isa's parents they dont know what goes on in the area between the two houses during night. These men could have been exchanging drugs for money for all we know.

IMO

LE will not even mention polygraphs, which is unlike almost every case I have followed...they almost always say that tests are being given, or being scheduled, or have been given..what is up??

I've read here that RC was a pediatrics emergency pediatrics nurse at times? My sister told me her friends (2) work at TMC and that was their schedules I have posted below. I remember my mil being at TMC, 7 am was the shift change then for a stroke victim out of ER. 8 am was visitation time. Just ran across this since it was the same times she mentioned to me.

Department of Emergency Medicine

http://kc-med-web.umkc.edu/em/hospitals.shtml

Each shift is staffed by a minimum of three EM residents (2nd and 3rd year) and a combination of first-year residents, rotating residents, and medical students. These shifts are 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, and 11pm-7am.

LE will not even mention polygraphs, which is unlike almost every case I have followed...they almost always say that tests are being given, or being scheduled, or have been given..what is up??

LE is being VERY tight lipped. I believe they are closing in on someone and just making sure they have solid evidence before they lay a charge . JMO

The 'uncle' may be a step-brother on either side of the family. He is definitely a gringo.

imo

But her maiden name does not match the uncles last name. But I suppose he could be a step brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member