SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be jumping the gun here, but I think the reason they're keeping the details of the body so under wraps is that it's female.

Otherwise I can't imagine why it wouldn't have been identified as CDC by now. Or at least they would have said a male has been found, giving clear implication that it's CDC. This secrecy makes me think they're trying to stem the tide of craziness that will happen when they say it's a female...

Just a theory that's been building.

I don't think so, just because of Charlie's moms comments. She said she can't give up hope until she see's the body. So, I'm thinking its male, she just needs closure.

If they only found bones/partial remains they would not be able to ID it as male/female right away and at the time of the press conference yesterday the coroner had not even seen the body yet. I wonder if we will get a weekend presser to update or if we will have to wait until Monday?

Yep, as I say... Just a theory. It will be interesting to see where it goes from here. Although the press seem to be mentioning the fact that no gender has been confirmed, which is another flag for me that they know something and are hinting towards it.

We will see, I guess. Just thrashing out thoughts...

If they only found bones/partial remains they would not be able to ID it as male/female right away and at the time of the press conference yesterday the coroner had not even seen the body yet. I wonder if we will get a weekend presser to update or if we will have to wait until Monday?

Just wanted to point out (I've added it to the map) I don't want to post the actual photo here because I believe it may show the body under a black tarp, or in a body bag but you can see it here http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/crime/2016/11/04/investigators-gather-new-day-search-kala-brown-woodruff-anderson-todd-kohlhepp/93277076/ (it's the photo on the left of the article by Bart Boatwright)

I've been out of pocket today tending to household chores. I'm on pins and needles wondering why they took him back out. My only hope is there was a secret bunker that a previous person mentioned and CDC is alive. Ughhhhh.

The tanks to me look like propane based on the adapter thing at the top. I could be totally wrong but it looked like a gas hookup to me??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's good if TK is giving up the location of unknown victim's remains..although very unusual.. I was wondering why he asked, 'where is my Attorney' at the hearing yesterday. He must have been ready to negotiate LWOP instead of DP for locating the other remains.. It is the not knowing that is the worst for the families of the missing and murdered, imo. Although there will never be closure, the grieving process can begin for their family member or loved one..

If investigators are bringing in a generator and lighting, it would be reasonable to conclude that a plea agreement has been reached, imo..

https://twitter.com/heidiheilbrunn/status/795010025525743616?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

CwhxKjhXgAUffCT.jpg

They are all standing there looking like they are waiting for him to say something. Arghhhh. Makes you want to beat it out of him.

I might be jumping the gun here, but I think the reason they're keeping the details of the body so under wraps is that it's female.

Otherwise I can't imagine why it wouldn't have been identified as CDC by now. Or at least they would have said a male has been found, giving clear implication that it's CDC. This secrecy makes me think they're trying to stem the tide of craziness that will happen when they say it's a female...

Just a theory that's been building.

Iirc, they were digging in several locations on the property. I hate to go there, but, it may be possible that the remains are unrecognizable, and DNA will have to be done.

Just wanted to point out (I've added it to the map) I don't want to post the actual photo here because I believe it may show the body under a black tarp, or in a body bag but you can see it here http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...own-woodruff-anderson-todd-kohlhepp/93277076/ (it's the photo on the left of the article by Bart Boatwright)

Yeah there's a second picture of it too with some of the cops (including the coroner) examining it. I guess the yellow tarp in the picture is where they sifted through the earth they dug up around the body...

Also if that is the body under the black tarp, it looks fairly intact to me which I doubt it would be if it were skeletal.. Reinforces for me that it's probable that it's CDC

Perhaps he hasn't even talked yet. Maybe it was a "I want to see my land one last time...then I'll talk" type of thing.

Just wanted to point out (I've added it to the map) I don't want to post the actual photo here because I believe it may show the body under a black tarp, or in a body bag but you can see it here http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...own-woodruff-anderson-todd-kohlhepp/93277076/ (it's the photo on the left of the article by Bart Boatwright)

I saw that but thought the outline looked too squared off and too narrow to be a body. I thought maybe they put something like a box or boards over it to protect evidence and then put the tarp on it to hide it from media view. IDK.

Yeah there's a second picture of it too with some of the cops (including the coroner) examining it. I guess the yellow tarp in the picture is where they sifted through the earth they dug up around the body...

Also if that is the body under the black tarp, it looks fairly intact to me which I doubt it would be if it were skeletal.. Reinforces for me that it's probable that it's CDC

He probably poured lye or acid on the body/bodies before burial. So I'm sure it will take time. Plus they suspect other bodies as well.

I would check all woodchippers that he has previously owned as well.

Someone on previous thread was asking if he had cats. When I did a FB search of his name, I saw a post pop up for an animal rescue site and someone asking for him to be removed from the group. I did a search of his name within the thread and saw him asking several times for barn cats because he needed to control mice. People kept asking if he would feed the cats too and he said yes but not too much otherwise they won't hunt the mice. I "think" one post said he already had quite a few cats but they were lady because they ate too much cat food.

I went back and tried to find it but I'm on my phone. It was just a public search on FB.

Thanks! I was watching that one too but could not hear what they were saying. My volume was all the way up. Must be my device. Oh well. Live video has ended now but thank you for the link in case anyone wants to watch again. That station foxcarolinanews, has been doing a lot of live videos so it is good to have a link to their page.

You can watch the entire 4 hours of the live feed at the link I posted. I'd refreshed, I've only just realised I was watching it again :facepalm:

I saw that but thought the outline looked too squared off and too narrow to be a body. I thought maybe they put something like a box or boards over it to protect evidence and then put the tarp on it to hide it from media view. IDK.

I think it just looks more square because of creases in the body bag/tarp

I just now finished reading all of the psych evaluations posted at Fox Carolina.com. Wow...

Just something that I noted...

The rape in 1987 was on November 25th a Wednesday.

Thanksgiving was on November 26th that year.

His father was out of state for 3 days at the time ( with a girlfriend) and had been having a neighbor to call and check on him while away..TK was in the 10th grade.

Being left alone while he was traveling at that age for so long, knowing he was going to be alone on Thanksgiving when everybody else was with family?

That was never stated as relevant in any of the reports as part of his violent rape background reasons as to why he wanted to get back at his father. He only mentioned the girlfriend.

:thinking:

The rape was in 1986, a Tuesday. I know one of the evals says 1987, but it was the author's error.

Could someone provide a link of the Mother of TK and what she said about her son? I have not been able to find that at all. Btw, you guys are all awesome and I appreciate all the effort and work you've all done on these forums.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Yep, as I say... Just a theory. It will be interesting to see where it goes from here. Although the press seem to be mentioning the fact that no gender has been confirmed, which is another flag for me that they know something and are hinting towards it.

We will see, I guess. Just thrashing out thoughts...

Editing not working for me, so quoting to add:

Although KB told LE that there were a possible 4 bodies, it seems odd to me that the County Sheriff would say "“It’s possible that it is the work of a serial killer.......It’s a deceased person. There could be more.”

I'm not sure he would announce that just based on K's information, which they would want to investigate first, as it could have been red herring info from TK. But, if the body wasn't CDC's, it's pretty safe for him to imply there's more bodies... And that they're dealing with a serial killer.

That's good if TK is giving up the location of unknown victim's remains..although very unusual.. I was wondering why he asked, 'where is my Attorney' at the hearing yesterday. He must have been ready to negotiate LWOP instead of DP for locating the other remains.. It is the not knowing that is the worst for the families of the missing and murdered, imo. Although there will never be closure, the grieving process can begin for their family member or loved one..

If investigators are bringing in a generator and lighting, it would be reasonable to conclude that a plea agreement has been reached, imo..

I'm glad you're here & contributing, Foxfire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong