FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so happy that NG started out with Haleigh tonight. I hope she covers more than just this 911 call!

Great! I am glad NG is covering it and maybe we can get away from the A fam circus to focus on another victim.

After hearing that statement again from the father...it sounded just like Susan Smith. Ugh! Calling the unknown perp a "piece of trash"....

In Oregon, they don't list them like that. They only list the "higher classed" offenders. Not sure how they draw that line, but they do.

Here we have classes 1-3, with 3 being the most dangerous/likely to reoffend/younger victims, 2 is generally a guy who is too old to be attracted to 15-16 year olds, and 1's are not listed on the sites as they are considered to be the unlikely to reoffend. I *think* you can only be a 1 for specific crimes and only the first time. Of course we also have the rule that if you are in jail on a sex offense and refuse treatment or are deemed too likely to reoffend we can hold them past their sentence.

Father came home at 3:27, knew something was wrong cuz GF was up, not usually up. He asks what's wrong? She says your door is wide open and your daughter is gone. Brother is 4! Haleigh 8:00 bed time.

A couple of things I may have found on Crystal Sheffield:
1. She went to Miller County High School from 1995-1999 in Colquitt, GA
2. Her grandmother was G. Sheffield B. and passed away January 17, 2009.

Astrologers are looking for more Crystal Sheffield info..

Yep - both mine were!!! At 5 - they were in bed by 8 (latest) and out by 8:30. So where is this 10PM timeline coming in - is that when the gf went to bed? Just like 10 is late for a 5 yr old - I think 10 is a little early for a 17 yr old.

I've heard so many different stories to all aspects of this. One newstory said the GF said she put Haliegh to bed at 8 and SHE went to bed at 10, but have heard other versions as well.

Mother lives 100 miles away. Both have taken polygraphs, he said he passed...did not quite catch if the GF did.

Dad just said BOTH he and gf have taken polys and BOTH passed with flying colors!

thank you to those of you filling in on what nancy has to say.... I cannot get it on the tv tonight...

Father came home at 3:27, knew something was wrong cuz GF was up, not usually up. He asks what's wrong? She says your door is wide open and your daughter is gone. Brother is 4! Haleigh 8:00 bed time.

I seen he had a cell phone..why did it take him coming home to find out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie