2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those people are probably wondering why there is all this media around them lol

Personally, I do not believe he said anything to FCA. I have respect for the OCSO personnel especially in regards to this case.

I would not be surprised if he did. He has seen alot worse, IMO.

Ohio not KC!

Attachments

• eqerqrq.png
    eqerqrq.png
    266.7 KB · Views: 58
I'm telling you, she's at a night club entering a hot body contest...

Well the defense team fooled the media they don't know what plane she is getting on maybe the one that is coming from Carlsbad Ca which is 20 mins away from where I live which makes me sick that someone near my city is help this trash of a woman out!

Notice the cop walking beside them is wearing a bullet-proof vest. I bet Baez is wearing one under his jacket, as well. Casey is wearing a simple t-shirt.

She already learned from the verdict that she's bullet-proof.

You got that right.

They were talking about a plane from California went right into a hangar when it arrived so it could get loaded before being pulled out but we won’t know about it

We should have a contest regarding how long until Mrs. Baez files for divorce. I say 6 months tops.

I fell asleep during a NG rerun this afternoon and with the show in the background I had the strangest dream. But just before I woke up, I heard what I THOUGHT was Casey being interviewed for real...[ but I was still asleep]...
AND she was free, walking around, and some reporter put a mic in front of her face, and Dottie Simms tried to stop her from talking but she said ' NO, Let me talk...and she said the the reporter

" Hey, good news...I just found out I am pregnant already. I am so excited."

Really?

"Yes, and I hope it's another girl. Jose is going to be so excited when he hears. "

I SAT UP SO QUICK AND STARTED AT THE SCREEN, but no....just an old trial replay. lol

I am amused/relieved the networks didnt seem to show this live. Not why we are still looking at non-Casey's plane. '

Honestly, i don't see Casey on a lear jet with super security unless a media out is paying. They don't have that kind of money,

I personally think she is in a hotel in Orlando right now... She'll change her appearance (sunglasses, blonde wig, etc.) and jump on a plane at 5 am this morning (of course after her and JB party it up a little bit).... Prob a bunch of people w/her at a the hotel celebrating the fact she got away with murdering Caylee and thowing her away like garbage.... MAKES ME SICK!

Anyone know where/when Lippman talked about the As association with Caylee's Law?
When will this nightmare be over?

#CaseyAnthony is boarding the private plane now - destination unknown to us at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member