GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the video will show is two people that everybody knows.

And those two people have yet to be tracked down.
Maybe it was just an innocent ride home.
In my mind I need to know the woman with the man is safe and accounted for! (heck! even both of them since no one has come forward) How do I know it wasn't another dancer he picked up earlier in the night?

Sorry... just my mind turning!

TOO many things just don't add up!

Everybody knows the two? I thought police said that not everyone knew them. That statement wasn't very clear.

I think she meant everyone knows there were two...
Not everyone knows their identity...

I could be wrong!

She certainly could have used a ride home. Otherwise, she would have needed another taxi. I keep thinking that maybe something happened to her just moments before she made it back to her room. There is a big concrete parking lot that she may have had to walk through.

If the two people just gave her a ride home...why did she never make it home?
And why are they not coming forward?
I don't believe they did not hear about this murder...it has been all over the news, everywhere. And I don't think she would have left with complete strangers, i.e. first-timers in club-she probably had at least seen them, if not known them, so they are quite probably locals to some degree.
Surely POI's, in my opinion, not saying suspects, but POI's as in people LE needs to find ASAP.

Memory would you clarify what you mean? :)..i got a chill up my spine when i read your above post but then after reading other posts i see you may have meant just that we all already know it show Jaren with 2 people.. rather than how i first read it to mean that the 2people are known to many of you locals...

Eta: thank u i see u already answered:)..wow just wow...guess this rules out that they are just clueless that Jaren's gone, jmo.

In that case, we can assume that police know the man's name. And we can assume that they have been unable to locate him. They must be releasing the video to ask people to contact authorities if they see him and to ID the woman.

In that case, we can assume that police know the man's name. And we can assume that they have been unable to locate him. They must be releasing the video to ask people to contact authorities if they see him and to ID the woman.

Bingo

How far road travel is it between where she went missing and where she washed asore, does anyone know? I am starting to wonder if she was murdered in Miss. because I cant see her traveling that fast by water and the body parts were found so close together. I wonder if the body parts were thrown from a bridge close to wear she washed up.

Also from my link posted above. .
But it’s Jaren’s good friend, Paula Latino of Ponchatoula, who has kept watch since day one of the disappearance, who seems to single-handedly sum up the thoughts of everyone aching to bring “Justice for Jaren.”

Latino writes Action News 17, “Jaren was loved by all who knew her. She was like a ray of sunshine with her infectious smile. When you saw her smile, you had to too, especially when she got that giggle going! Most of all she loved her daughter, her family and friends. She loved life and living it. She will be truly missed by many. Now we pray for justice for her.”

How far road travel is it between where she went missing and where she washed asore, does anyone know? I am starting to wonder if she was murdered in Miss. because I cant see her traveling that fast by water and the body parts were found so close together. I wonder if the body parts were thrown from a bridge close to wear she washed up.

SunHerald.com (bbm):
He said the woman could have been killed in Hancock or Harrison county.

Definitely a possibility. New Orleans to Bay St. Louis area is only about an hour drive and actually, not even that long to get to the county line. Maybe the guy lives in that area.

If the person drove that far, it may have been nearing daylight before she was dumped.

There was a full moon on June 5. There was a quarter-inch of rain. It may have been overcast. But the moon sure would have lit up bridges and the surrounding waters.

Why dump a body in your own backyard? If the perp lives in BSL would he put the body right there in the Bay? Maybe I've lost too many to drowning but I know bodies can move far and swiftly in these waters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow