Found Deceased - Michaela "Mickey" Schunick, 21, 7 August, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely see the face in the middle- but what I also see looks like Mickey riding toward us in the bottom left, her blond hair blowing in the wind. She is looking to her left. Ride free in heaven, Mickey.

I definitely see the face in the middle- but what I also see looks like Mickey riding toward us in the bottom left, her blond hair blowing in the wind. She is looking to her left. Ride free in heaven, Mickey.

I can't see anything else :(... Since I saw those eyes, that's it, all I see is the face.

Thank you, quuneenie, marvelous photograph! Those beautiful eyes of Mickey's are so touching and comforting. I feel she is the one consoling us now.

ITA...I have only been posting a couple of months, and I guess you retain your newbie status until a mod slaps you with your first Time out. So anyone who wants to see me jump immediately from WS newbie to WS veteran, just make a snarky comment. I think we are all entitled to see some beauty in the photo, bc God knows we have had to see far too much ugliness in this case. JMO.
And I'll gladly hand you that TO. :)

Just kidding, of course. I'm generally very skeptical about these things. But once in awhile something like this touches me in the right place at the right time.

Lights, shadows, leaves, owls...whatever. The essence of beauty is what it is.

Thank you, quuneenie, marvelous photograph! Those beautiful eyes of Mickey's are so touching and comforting. I feel she is the one consoling us now.

You are welcome, I was excited to share it.

This was taken at the Cemetery on Monday, and someone I trust was kind enough to share it with me.

226208_404530392929076_248969099_n.jpg

Wow, beautiful! I see the face and also Mickey on her bike near the left corner. What inspired your friend to take this picture on Monday? Amazing.

I can see that! To me, it looks like she is riding a horse! I also see the main face and a face below that wearing sunglasses.

I usually can't see anything in photos like this.

Wow, beautiful! I see the face and also Mickey on her bike near the left corner. What inspired your friend to take this picture on Monday? Amazing.

Bottom right... IMOO... my ♥ sees mickey riding a horse...
and just below her eyes and nose Mickey's face...
she wearing "shades" (sunglasses)

226208_404530392929076_248969099_n.jpg

And I'll gladly hand you that TO. :)

Just kidding, of course. I'm generally very skeptical about these things. But once in awhile something like this touches me in the right place at the right time.

Lights, shadows, leaves, owls...whatever. The essence of beauty is what it is.

You'll get your chance one day, I'm sure. Before it went grey, my hair was red, so I have never been one to hold my tongue for too long when something rubs me the wrong way..lol. And I dont plan on going anywhere. I intend to stay here as long as yall will let me. We still have to find Kelli, and Sierra, and Holly and far too many others. :(

I have been thinking that when other people have gone missing, has the community cared so much and LE put in so much work then maybe cases such as Lauren spierer, britteny wood, holly bobo and brittanee Drexel may have the chance to be solved.

Aussie girl, thanks for bringing that up. I know for a fact that you are not disparaging anyone and certainly not the memory of Micky. But I have had the same question as to why. We should rally around all of our people but some resonate with us more than others. Micky was a beautiful, wholesome girl just minding her own business. She was from an upper middle class family.

Unfortunately, and I'm not pointing fingers here, some of the missing have been involved in activities that put them in harms way. Some, NOT ALL, we expect it from and not really surprised when we hear of it. I think you know what I mean. A life is a life and all should be seen in the same way. We are not perfect in any way but we still hold different values for different people.
Keiosha Marie Felix is still missing and people barely know her name. Smacks of classicism and racism to me.

One day, when we are all healed, we won't have to worry about any of it. I appreciate your comments and concern. That tells me you are a compassionate person. I hope that never changes for you. It is a quality that I admire greatly.

Just MY thoughts on the matter.

that's what I was going to ask. The sleuther in me is out! lol

You did mean TUESDAY, right, quueenie? Or was your friend at the cemetery the day before the discovery?

ITA...I have only been posting a couple of months, and I guess you retain your newbie status until a mod slaps you with your first Time out. So anyone who wants to see me jump immediately from WS newbie to WS veteran, just make a snarky comment. I think we are all entitled to see some beauty in the photo, bc God knows we have had to see far too much ugliness in this case. JMO.

Thanks for that because I similar to you have only been here a little over a month. I didn't always go along with the DWT theories; however, I trusted that everyone here was always working for the same purpose. But the strangest thing was when I went to view the photo, I immediately could see little Mickey and her bike.

And thank you :tyou:to the moderators who have kept all of us focused on our common goals and not our differences.

IMO we all will be seeing Mickey and her beautiful smile tonight as we try to lay our heads on our pillows. It's been emotional for all but none so much as Nancy, Tom, Zack and Charlie. They will forever be in my prayers.

:heartbeat::rose::rose::rose::heartbeat:

Aussie girl, thanks for bringing that up. I know for a fact that you are not disparaging anyone and certainly not the memory of Micky. But I have had the same question as to why. We should rally around all of our people but some resonate with us more than others. Micky was a beautiful, wholesome girl just minding her own business. She was from an upper middle class family.

Unfortunately, and I'm not pointing fingers here, some of the missing have been involved in activities that put them in harms way. Some, NOT ALL, we expect it from and not really surprised when we hear of it. I think you know what I mean. A life is a life and all should be seen in the same way. We are not perfect in any way but we still hold different values for different people.
Keiosha Marie Felix is still missing and people barely know her name. Smacks of classicism and racism to me.

One day, when we are all healed, we won't have to worry about any of it. I appreciate your comments and concern. That tells me you are a compassionate person. I hope that never changes for you. It is a quality that I admire greatly.

Just MY thoughts on the matter.

Before the sting of the broad brush is felt by any locals, we should remember that the Felix case is a lot more complicated - family members lying to police, etc., and so it's been murky and slow to develop.

Mickey's disappearance was simple and easy to understand.

There on camera one moment, and then :ufo:

Mickey's family immediately began asking the community for help. Her friends took the initiative to post flyers everywhere and get the ball rolling. You couldn't avoid seeing them. I am not being critical of the Felix family here - just stating a fact, that I never saw any Felix flyers, though the family could have done just what Mickey's did. The Felix case and the Shunick case are very different.

As you rode your bike home after a night out Mickey, I ask myself did you feel unsafe? Did you have the "gut instincts" that something was not quiet right? What was going through your mind as you rode home? Was it that you were too exhausted to think? Or were you thinking about how good your life was? 6 months of college left, a celebration for your younger brothers graduation in the next 12 hours, your sister was in town, your coming birthday? You had a lot to look forward to. We are yet to find out the finer details, we want to believe that you fought hard, you didn't just let this coward get off easy. One moment can change people's lives forever, Mickey you brought a community together, you will always be remembered. What We have done for ourselves dies with us, What you have done for others and the world is and remains immortal. And I truly believe this is you, Mickey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member