Premeditated Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the eye movement. Not sure if it's an eye roll, more like the type of movement people make to resettle their contacts to me (although I seriously doubt he would have contacts in at this point), but it's sort of hard to see really. Nope, no hanging the head, no shame, no sorrow.

Speaking of contacts, have we heard anything about him wearing corrective eye wear of any kind?
None that I have seen.

All posts are MOO

That's what I believe. I think it's the same motive as Scott Peterson's. I think he didn't want to be raising a child anymore. I also believe he assumed it would be considered a tragic accident-like vast majority of these cases are, with no punishment and a lot of sympathy from the public (including a bunch of donations).

The security video will be interesting to see. If there are additional videos that Det. Stoddard didn't view before the PCH, they may change the perception of the events that took place.

MOO.

In the PCH was the number of security videos reviewed by LE from the HD parking lot mentioned? LE could have viewed more than one set of videos. I can't imagine HD only giving LE one set of security videos if there were more HD cameras recording the HD parking lot. Maybe some other company's security video covered some parts of the HD parking lot. If this case goes to trial, we will get to see.

IMO Cooper was not only walking and agile and strong, but becoming observant, as well. And he could TALK. It has been suggested that RH was "not alone" during some of his texting and selfie sessions. I hope that Cooper was only an observer, and not an unwitting participant in his Daddy's extracurricular activities. Just a thought and JMO

In the PCH was the number of security videos reviewed by LE from the HD parking lot mentioned? LE could have viewed more than one set of videos. I can't imagine HD only giving LE one set of security videos if there were more HD cameras recording the HD parking lot. Maybe some other company's security video covered some parts of the HD parking lot. If this case goes to trial, we will get to see.

I'm not sure how many videos were viewed by LE before the PCH. I would hope that HD turned over all that they had. It could be that Det Stoddard viewed one video before the PCH and it was clear to him what happened. He may have viewed other videos at a later time. There's no way in knowing at this point. JMO.

I believe he put on the "good dad" act as well. I think he was plotting this for some time and didn't know how or was hesitant then decided he had to do while Cooper was still young enough to be in a car seat.

I agree. He had to do it before Cooper was old enough for a booster seat and able to get himself in and out of the buckles.

I think it was premeditated, but I think prosecutors are going to have a difficult time convincing a jury of that.

MOO

Don't forget that he had cleared his history on all his devices. That sorta points the premeditation to me anyway.

All posts are MOO

Don't forget that he had cleared his history on all his devices. That sorta points the premeditation to me anyway.

All posts are MOO

ITA. I remember Det Stoddard saying at the PCH that some things were deleted but then popped up on other electronics. That would happen if you opted to 'sync' your devices. Which I think he did.

All posts are MOO

Do you recall WHEN he cleared the history? Was it something he routinely did or is it specific to the day in question?? I'm not recalling this detail but it could be big. Though, I would think a married sexter would be in the habit of clearing history on devices.?

I suspect it was premeditated and I believe LE suspects so as well. I do think that at this point there is not enough evidence to get a conviction on anything involving premeditation. If any evidence comes forth the charges will probably be changed but for now this looks to me like a premeditated crime that cannot be proven as such. Sadly.

I suspect it was premeditated and I believe LE suspects so as well. I do think that at this point there is not enough evidence to get a conviction on anything involving premeditation. If any evidence comes forth the charges will probably be changed but for now this looks to me like a premeditated crime that cannot be proven as such. Sadly.

Didn't someone post that premeditation didn't need to be proved with what he was charged with?

Didn't someone post that premeditation didn't need to be proved with what he was charged with?

Correct. As he is currently charged there is no proof of premeditation required. But if they get to a point in the investigation where they see proof of premeditation, the charges could be upgraded.

Correct. As he is currently charged there is no proof of premeditation required. But if they get to a point in the investigation where they see proof of premeditation, the charges could be upgraded.

Gotcha. Thanks.

Do you recall WHEN he cleared the history? Was it something he routinely did or is it specific to the day in question?? I'm not recalling this detail but it could be big. Though, I would think a married sexter would be in the habit of clearing history on devices.?
I don't have a date. You could be rigbt, he could have been in the habit of clearing the history, IM's, texts etc. every day.
I'm sure it will come out. Imo he cleared out his phone and maybe the laptop on his car, but because he had some accounts linked they found stuff easily on another device he hadn't been able to clear.

I have been saying he wasn't headed to the theater, that he was headed home instead.
It just hit me, that may have been his plan, run home delete stuff on home computer then go to theater for the discovery with his buddies to vouche for and comfort him in his "grief"

He couldn't handle the smell.

All posts are MOO

I don't have a date. You could be rigbt, he could have been in the habit of clearing the history, IM's, texts etc. every day.
I'm sure it will come out. Imo he cleared out his phone and maybe the laptop on his car, but because he had some accounts linked they found stuff easily on another device he hadn't been able to clear.

I have been saying he wasn't headed to the theater, that he was headed home instead.
It just hit me, that may have been his plan, run home delete stuff on home computer then go to theater for the discovery with his buddies to vouche for and comfort him in his "grief"

All posts are MOO

I'm thinking he was heading home too. I didn't think of the devices, but heading home so LH could be the grownup and handle the situation he created. Could be both reasons.

The electronic trail he left is sure to be a big part of the case.

Can someone make a phone call and do other functions on an iphone? Specifically, wipe and delete programs, history and files? Maybe he was doing that during his 6 minute phone call. JMO

All posts are MOO

BBM

Ahhh, very good thoughts. That would make his comments about being late fit, and the direction he was headed fit as well. Very interesting.

All posts are MOO

Bingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads