Theory - TS & EJ Planned for EJ to Go Somewhere Other Than San Antonio

jessicat

Reaction score
Ok here is what I think is a possibility...having driven from AZ to Tx myself and knowing what we do about TS..SA to me would be a "halfway" point to meet someone for the handoff. I believe TS has family in Louisiana..it makes perfect sense to me that meeting in SA would be a the meeting point, assuming that TS is a part of this being a "3rd" person. I know that it was said EJ wanted to set up in SA until some event happened and thats when she left for FL without Gabe. Why SA? Do we know if EJ had ever visited the city before? When my hubby and I moved here to SA we had been here many, many times..we moved here from a small town about 80 miles away so SA seemed like the perfect place to go since we really loved the city. I don't know many people that move to a strange city having never been there. I just feel like this was already planned and I think EJ had to have had help because of the places she went to. Does what I am saying make sense? I feel like it was a plan that went awry. Would love to hear input.

Yes, Jessicat, you make perfect sense, and many of us feel the same way
SA was probably a half-way meeting place
Some of us thought at first that it was half-way to LA --especially around the time JM and the adoption agency came to light
I am not sure TS has anything but in-laws as far as family in LA

I don't know if EJ had ever been to SA, but it has been suggested that she wanted to try living there

I have met lots of people that move to strange cities without ever having been there, but then again I live on the west coast

I am not sure what you mean by a plan that went awry --if it was a plan to meet half-way and give Gabriel away

Yes, Jessicat, you make perfect sense, and many of us feel the same way
SA was probably a half-way meeting place
Some of us thought at first that it was half-way to LA --especially around the time JM and the adoption agency came to light
I am not sure TS has anything but in-laws as far as family in LA

I don't know if EJ had ever been to SA, but it has been suggested that she wanted to try living there

I have met lots of people that move to strange cities without ever having been there, but then again I live on the west coast

I am not sure what you mean by a plan that went awry --if it was a plan to meet half-way and give Gabriel away

I mean that I think TS and EJ had a plan and I don't think they thought that the case would become national. I think they had something set up esp. with the laws in TX being what they are regarding custody/adoption etc. TS prob did all the research and told EJ what to do. I think PI said she felt betrayed..maybe she was told one thing and then another thing happened. Whatever it is I think TS was the master manipulator in the whole ordeal. I keep remembering TS saying that EJ told her "you set this up". TS is her own worst enemy with that mouth of hers. Anyway whatever happened I think they didn't anticipate the case going national and I agree with Kappy "something" happened during those last days..."something" that turned this thing into what it is today. Also TS & JS were constantly saying they had nothing to do with it all and they can be questioned etc, etc, etc..but I keep remembering that saying.."Me thinks the lady doth protest too much"

Perhaps the part of their plan, if this indeed was a plan, was that LM went to LE? Maybe they thought he would never do that, simply because of his own record in the past...or they thought he wouldn't be believed because of it? LE getting involved changed many things for them IMO.?

Perhaps the part of their plan, if this indeed was a plan, was that LM went to LE? Maybe they thought he would never do that, simply because of his own record in the past...or they thought he wouldn't be believed because of it? LE getting involved changed many things for them IMO.?

I have not ever posted here before, so I apologize if I'm not doing something correctly, but I think the whole "plan" went awry when EJ made the call to LM telling him she killed Gabriel. I think she became very emotional after handing Gabriel off, freaked out and made that phone call. I don't think that was ever supposed to happen and that is what blew this whole thing up, brought in LE and took it to a national stage.

I have not ever posted here before, so I apologize if I'm not doing something correctly, but I think the whole "plan" went awry when EJ made the call to LM telling him she killed Gabriel. I think she became very emotional after handing Gabriel off, freaked out and made that phone call. I don't think that was ever supposed to happen and that is what blew this whole thing up, brought in LE and took it to a national stage.

Good to have you post :)

I re-read the posts, and I agree with you. I thought something else was being said, and got confused. But, I completely agree with you. I think EJ messed up by saying those things (maybe drunk and emotional). The plan all along was to try to get LM to sign over his rights, so EJ doing that ruined everything and that is what blew this whole thing up.

I personally believe EJ planned to stay in SA though. She certainly made herself comfortable shopping, getting her hair done, and being in the company of HG from the moment she arrived. I think plan B was set in motion when it was realized LM would not give in to the pressure. At this point, I think the S's and EJ realized she could not stay there, or she would be caught, so the arrangement was made for someone to come get Gabriel and EJ could hide out in FL. Once the pressure died down, maybe she would show back up, maybe she decided she never would...who knows at that point? All that really matters to me is finding this couple, and Gabriel.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr
Back