Stories they've told PART I ***LIST ONLY***

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
For those who are interested, I'd like to do a rundown of each story that has been told by players in Haleigh's case. Once we have the stories in one thread, my goal is to open another thread where we can compare any matches, analyze who said what when, etc.

Here's the guidelines for this thread:

1. Name the player

2. Name the date or approximate date

3. Who were they interviewed by? Link whenever possible

4. Outline the story they told as to what happened to Haleigh

PLEASE LIMIT ONE STORY PER POST
for easier information retrieval. :)

I'll leave this open for a time before we open Part II which will be a discussion of what we've discovered, if anything!

For those who are interested, I'd like to do a rundown of each story that has been told by players in Haleigh's case. Once we have the stories in one thread, my goal is to open another thread where we can compare any matches, analyze who said what when, etc.

Here's the guidelines for this thread:

1. Name the player

2. Name the date or approximate date

3. Who were they interviewed by? Link whenever possible

4. Outline the story they told as to what happened to Haleigh

PLEASE LIMIT ONE STORY PER POST
for easier information retrieval. :)

I'll leave this open for a time before we open Part II which will be a discussion of what we've discovered, if anything!

Great idea Kimster! Thank you.:dance:

Aww lawdy dayz Miss Kimster, we're gonna have part 2--3---4---5 LOL. So many stories huh?

Okay my contribution:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTl4PUY6o_E&feature=related

Sorry to be sarcastic but this is Misty's beach blanket bingo story. (you'll probably have to edit that last comment, for which I apologize in advance but please don't give me a time out?)

Kimster, I need a little clarification as to what constitutes a "story" in the context you mean. For example, if I posted "Ronald Cummings said he walked through a door that was wide open" with a link, is that a "story"?

Kimster, I need a little clarification as to what constitutes a "story" in the context you mean. For example, if I posted "Ronald Cummings said he walked through a door that was wide open" with a link, is that a "story"?

Whatever they said at a given time. You might make it easy to analyze by saying something like:

Ron Cummings on *date* said he walked through *front, side back* door at *time*.

This way if he said another story during a different interview, we'll be able to see it all in one thread.

I hope that helps! :blowkiss:

So basically stories that have been contradicted or changed, that we suspect are not true? thanks

February 10, 2009

Misty told the LEO on the scene at 202 Greene Ln. that she put the kids to bed at approximately 8:00. Both children were in HER bed. When she lay down at around 10:30 the kids were still in bed. She awoke around 3:00 to get a drink and noticed Haleigh was gone. She ran around the MH looking for her and noticed the back door standing open. Five minutes later Ron came home. He told her to call 911, which she did.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/missing_haleigh_police_report_021609

This might very well turn out to be the longest thread in WS history. :D

Here's one example:

April 3, 2009

"“What do I think happened?” asks Prevatt. “I just know when she’s with the kids, I can’t hang out with her because Haleigh would tell Ronald Nay Nay was there and he’d get mad. I used to hang out when my friend, Amber, was with him, but not since Misty moved in. Ronald doesn’t like me, and to Misty, obviously Ronald is more important.”

Prevatt says Misty can be two-faced, “pretending she’s a friend, but now she won’t talk to me. Detectives told me she said I was a ‘lying *advertiser censored*.’ They wanted to know if I was there (at the trailer) that night or if she told me anything, but I wasn’t there and I don’t know what happened. I took a lie detector test and they told me I passed." <snipped>

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/

:laugh:
Yes, one story per post. So there will be quite a few posts with Misty's different stories.

blanket blanket pee
Dinner movie
No soap laundry
Got up to pee
I was asleep
I seen three
back door bricked
No Haleigh

Misty spoke to the Today Show 3/12/09. Meredith Viera. Week post wedding. Sorry, I'm traveling, it's hard get the exact quote, but I know the date is correct if anyone wants to youtube it & see the story at that time. They talk to her about her changing the story.

(Yup, great thread, Kimster. Felt compelled to help out.)

When I saw this thread, I thought you meant stories about the actual demise of Haleigh? such as Tommy's Joe story, backed by Misty, (but full of inconsistencies), the OD at the party, involving WBG, with a signed paper by somebody, Ron pointing at Crystal, early & as late as being arrested, Chelsea blaming Ron for leaving drugs laying around, Misty claiming Tommy, but we don't have any details, & then there are TN's GGS's claims that Haleigh is alive. LE said this is no stranger abduction, so that kept those stories at bay, & basically, those are all I can think of. & every one of these stories has been backed by a search, or some kind of investigation, & every one of these stories is full of holes, inconsistencies, & lies. I could spend the next year poring over them with a fine tooth comb, & still not find all of the lies.

NANCY GRACE
Girlfriend`s Cousin Eyed by Police in Missing Haleigh Case
Aired February 20, 2009 - 20:00:00 ET

RONALD CUMMINGS, HALEIGH`S FATHER: There was no fight with no cousin over a gun. I don`t know where people are getting information from, but you know, people say a lot of things and they don`t know what they`re talking about. I don`t have any enemies.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/20/ng.01.html

Now he recants the story? (Can't find a link for that other than Madginlaw's post)

I don't even know where to start with this quote. Misty and Tommy starting talking when arrested yet the DA did not believe anything they had to say. Ron said over and over there was no fight over a gun...he now recants that story. I agree with what another poster said, this is all smoke n mirrors here. The gun in question must not be the one that was all of the sudden turned in. Sounds more and more that what ever happen to Haleigh happen over drugs/guns. Maybe she got shot by one of Ron's guns while being left unattended? I just don't know what to believe anymore. :furious:

Any stories go......... any and all of the different stories listed in a different post.

Flora Hollars:

Flora says Tommy called her and admitted to failing the lie detector test. Flora says she told Tommy she thought Joe did it, and Tommy then said Joe did it.

Flora then spoke with Misty and told her Tommy said Joe did it. Then Misty agreed, saying I've told you all along that Joe had something to do with this.

Flora says Misty called again Monday to say Tommy and Joe wrapped Haleigh in a yellow rope and tied a brick to it and threw her off the dock in the St. John's River.

Source: (printed 4-20-10)
http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=6192
Source2 (aired 4-15-10)
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

Lindsay said in the jail tape (don't know the date) that Tommy couldn't even be up 30 minutes watching TV or she'd wake up. She had told that they were both in bed. Later, Tommie's story becomes Joe coming over holding a knife to his throat, then he's over at the trailer and forced to go with Joe to dispose of Haleigh's body.

Another story early on: The pitbull is a known barker with several complaints, yet there's no mention of his waking Lindsay that night with all this going on.

He arrived home from work on 02/10/2009 at 3:25-3:27 a.m. and drove into the yard as Misty opened the front door.

Misty told him: "Your back door's wide open and your daughter's gone."

Ron went in the front door and searched all over the MH. He then walked to the back door and noted the screen door was "propped open with a cinder block". Ron had no recollection of seeing the cinder block prior to that night.

According to Ron, Misty and the children all slept in the same bed that night. Misty went to bed around 10:30-11:00. When she awoke around 3:00 to use the bathroom, Haleigh was gone.

Ron said he had only used the back door twice before, and he checked to make sure it was locked everyday before leaving for work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/11/ng.01.html

T.J. Hart talked to NG about his interview with Tim Miller. In the interview, TM relays his conversations with Ron and other events that took place earlier the same month when he was in Satsuma . Among the revealing statements made by Ron to TM, the bed was not made and there was no laundry detergent in the house. According to TM, Ron also confided in him that he believed Misty was having an affair with someone at the MH and Haleigh caught them in the act.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0908/27/ng.01.html

Granted, this is hearsay, but from a credible source. There's a link to the audio interview, but I don't think I'm supposed to link to the site. It's probably somewhere here on WS.

Lindsey, in the taped call between Tommy & Flora, asked if Tommy was 'the one'. Tommy said something to the effect of, 'You should know me better than that'. but I guess not, or she wouldn't have asked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back