MI MI - Nevaeh Richardson, 9 days, Lincoln Park, 23 Nov 2007

believe09

Reaction score
Only read this if you are feeling strong:
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/14696713/detail.html

Don't waste the states money please and just assassinate the person responsible. Whether or not the rapist is the father of the baby, he needs to be strung up as well...beating Mom while they are on the way to the hospital??!!

What a sick and twisted world we live in. I'm sure there is a special place in hell for sickos like that. :mad:

The grandparents were in the car on the way to the hospital when this "alleged" beat the mother - who was holding the baby with blood coming from the mouth, nose and rectum? WTF? The world has gone insane.

I would kill this SOB perp with my bare hands!:banghead: :banghead:

The baby's name is...I mean, WAS...Neveah. That is Heaven spelled backwards. :(

:( :( :( There is only one cure for these subhumans.

these *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored**holes that do this to babies or anyone should have thier dicks castrated off .. or be killed immediately no ifs ands or buts they should have NO rights to a fair trial .. they dont give those poor babys a chance i mean WTF ! how can someone do this .. ? my husband is just sicked by this and really pissed..

My God, the world has gone insane.
Shoot the *advertiser censored*. He deserves no trial, no life.
God bless this precious babie's soul. :(

How does the "thought" ever even enter the mind of someone? Where do they get the "idea" to rape their 9 DAY OLD INFANT???? I truly do NOT understand. I wish I could because then, maybe I could put it to rest. Instead, I am tormented by the "why" of this case, and the "how" of stopping it from happening again. I feel useless and helpless. :doh:

I don't plan on reading the article, reading the posts and the headline are enough, but is the baby alive or dead?
ETA, I now see it says killed. Nevermind, I am sick now.

I don't plan on reading the article, reading the posts and the headline are enough, but is the baby alive or dead?
ETA, I now see it says killed. Nevermind, I am sick now.
2sisters,
Don't read the article. You will only feel sicker. :(

This is beyond belief and I have to say what the heck is wrong with Detroit. There has been a lot of fatal child abuse cases coming from there lately.

WTF???? I want 10 minutes with this .

SICK SICK SICK

I don't understand how in the world can anybody hurt a baby or a child.

I have no words to describe how sick to my stomach I feel.

Sickening.. they need to let these losers looses in a wooded area then send some seals in for sniper training.

How do we as human beings even begin to grasp something like this? I'm mad I have insomnia and then I see this and every problem in life I ever had vanished. Will reporting this in the media make us anymore numb and physically sick? As a society I mean how do we even comprehend this can happen? I googled the news. Here's a link and the grandmom is the paternal grandmom and this couple lives in her home. I don't know what's more sickening. How she says she don't know what goes on in her home or what these people did to this brand new baby?http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071126/METRO01/711260343/1410/METRO01

Please.
Ten minutes with a cattle prod and a pair of pliers.
This is about the third thread like this Ive read.Its making me cranky.

THis is beyond my comprehension.

What I would do to this psycho if I had 10 minutes alone with him.

SICK!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back