CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole O'Reilly
Mon Apr 23 2012

"Woman confined and beaten inside Hamilton home
http://www.thespec.com/news/local/article/710426--woman-confined-and-beaten-inside-hamilton-home
"Hamilton police are searching for a man and woman wanted after a 24-year-old woman was violently attacked and held captive inside a central Hamilton home.

Police say the woman went to a home on Holton Avenue South on April 7 and was invited inside and assaulted by a female suspect. When the victim collapsed on the floor the assault continued and a man joined in, beating the woman with a metal pole.

This too..
Woman sexually assaulted in west end
Jay McQueen
4/23/2012

http://www.cknw.com/Channels/News/Hamilton/Story.aspx?ID=1691385
Police are alerting the public after a woman in her twenties was sexually assaulted in Hamilton's west end.

Early Saturday morning around 3 o'clock, police say the victim was walking in the area of Traymore and Dalewood when she was grabbed from behind, pushed to the ground and sexually assaulted.

The suspect grabbed her phone to prevent her from calling police but tossed it away shortly thereafter.

Police say the woman was not physically harmed.

The suspect is in his 20s, 5'5", with a medium build and had on a dark hoodie and dark pants."

Quoted from dotr's post above:

The suspect is in his 20s, 5'5", with a medium build and had on a dark hoodie and dark pants."

OK - young, many people wear hoodies these days, but one of AG's friends seems to have a medium build and isn't extremely tall.

Just thinking out loud here. :beagle::pcguru: :beagle:

In the latest book I'm reading, it says that 'polygraphs DO have a pass/fail part'. The only thing is that the person who had the polygraph is NEVER told the outcome - 'pass or fail'. Not until the case is solved.

:chicken:

I don't at all mean this to sound harsh, but I can't see anything meaningful to link one of AG's friends (or, I think, the insinuation of one in particular) to this recent spurt of terrible SA crimes. Sorry -- I'm only thinking about how I would feel if someone made such statements with such little support about me.

I didn't repeat the quote I'm responding to *because* I feel strongly about that.

I don't at all mean this to sound harsh, but I can't see anything meaningful to link one of AG's friends (or, I think, the insinuation of one in particular) to this recent spurt of terrible SA crimes. Sorry -- I'm only thinking about how I would feel if someone made such statements with such little support about me.

I didn't repeat the quote I'm responding to *because* I feel strongly about that.

That's cool. We're all entitled to our opinions, aren't we. We're here to help solve the murder of AG so I shall continue to post my own opinions.

Now, let's hope that LE solves this one soon!:scale:

More attacks from pant pulling perv..
http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/04/27/breaking-sex-assault-in-alta-vista-area
" Although not all of the attacks are believed to be connected, the type of incidents which occurred Friday are very similar to several other attacks in which women have been followed and approached before having their pants pulled down. Several occurred in the downtown area.

That means that if this is the same suspect, he has changed his area of operation.

The suspect is described as a white male, 5-foot-6, and 20 to 25 years of age. He has a medium build, short black hair and was wearing a dark hooded jacket, blue jeans and a dark baseball cap.

Cops warned women across the city to exercise caution, especially if they are out alone"

More attacks from pant pulling perv..
http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/04/27/breaking-sex-assault-in-alta-vista-area
" Although not all of the attacks are believed to be connected, the type of incidents which occurred Friday are very similar to several other attacks in which women have been followed and approached before having their pants pulled down. Several occurred in the downtown area.

That means that if this is the same suspect, he has changed his area of operation.

The suspect is described as a white male, 5-foot-6, and 20 to 25 years of age. He has a medium build, short black hair and was wearing a dark hooded jacket, blue jeans and a dark baseball cap.

Cops warned women across the city to exercise caution, especially if they are out alone"

I'm pleased that LE have said right out that these attacks appear to the linked.

Since this perp is 'changing his area of operation', I think we all should be on the lookout no matter which town/city we're in. He could be moving to anywhere.

:moo:

OK, now speaking of 'unethical' and 'police business' - I'm wondering if AG's killer is being protected by someone in LE.:what: Or, is someone in LE simply turning a blind eye, not working hard enough, perhaps is using the excuse that there are more pressing issues on his/her desk, etc.

For the life of me, I cannot understand HOW the AG case is not solved yet. That also applies to the SL and SV cases.

I know it's somewhat unseemly to question LE. However, they are as susceptible (sp??) to being human as the rest of us are.

Someone once said - "Every cop is a criminal and all sinners saints". It's the yin/yang of life.
:moo:

Is *someone* protecting the K family?:eek:hwow:

bbm, not even possible jmo

I'm with you. :(

Thanks for posting this info, NSU & Dotr. My heart goes out to all the families with missing loved ones who wonder whenever news like this hits the media.

http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3551360

Police ID double murder suspect
Bodies of two women found Wednesday afternoon at Barrie hotel

Barrie police have charged a 22-year-old British Columbia man with two counts of first-degree murder after the bodies of two women were found at a north-end hotel, Wednesday afternoon.

The two deceased have been identified as a 52-year-old Alberta woman and a 32-year-old Barrie woman who had recently moved to the city from Alberta, according to authorities. No names have been released. Police have identified the suspect as Mark Dobson.

"He (suspect) is originally from British Columbia and has himself recently just moved to Barrie," Const. Toni Dufour said. "The three parties were known to each other, but investigators are not going into any details of any of their relationships at this point."

This just in on Twitter:

CTV News Barrie ‏ @CTVBarrieNews

BREAKING NEWS: Barrie Police say the two women killed at the Travelodge on Wednesday were stabbed in the neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member