Who Has Heard Burke's Voice on The 911 Tape?

Have You Heard Burke's Voice on 911 Tape??

• YES

Votes: 115 44.7%
  • NO

Votes: 82 31.9%
  • NOT SURE

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
I can't swear that it was Burke, but really, who else could it have been?

We can't know,is there a way they can match voices or something?(they say it was BR's voice becuase they assume he was the only one around besides the R's.what if it's not so)
Is it possible that it's a womans voice,not a childs?
I am asking those who heard something on the tape,I didn't hear anything.
If that's true and not a typo but a slip,JR said there were lots of people in the basemenet at 3 in the morning.

Have you ever wondered,what if there were other people involved in the staging as well?Missing phone records?We don't know who they called and why.

EDIT:I just listened to the CNN video and IMO he does NOT say at 3 in the morning.

EDIT:I just listened to the CNN video and IMO he does NOT say at 3 in the morning.- M

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5654781&postcount=98"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - In case you missed it. Nancy Grace addresses the Burke Ramsey “break.”[/ame]

And even if it's true,BR being awake and on the 911 call tape.To me that doesn't change anything.Their lawyers probably advized them that it's best for him to say he was asleep.Saved him from lots of stupid questions.I would have said the same about my kid to be honest.To me BR being heard on the tape doesn't mean absolutely nothing re their guilt or innocence.It's just protecting him.No big deal.

Ummm... no. Coaching a witness? Nope. Would get ripped apart in court on that one (not mention possibly disbarred but I'm not sure about that).

"Did you coach any witnesses?"

truth: "Yes" (testimonies are no good now)
lie: "No" (perjury)

Hi,

I've lurked on this thread for quite some time, but haven't posted before here. I've read back through all the threads though and have to say, you guys are awesome!

I put not sure because I can't find an enhanced copy of the 911 call to listen to. I tried to listen to the one at FFJ but the link is down. Does anyone have a copy? I am SO curious to hear it for myself.

Thanks!

Like others, I haven't paid much attention to this case for the last several years, but began reading these threads recently with renewed LE interest in the case.

I answered "yes" because I clearly recall listening to an enhanced version of the tape a few years ago. It was the voice of a young boy in the background, asking the question. I listened to it on more than one occasion. I'm not sure if it was on this forum or another, but my recollection is very, very clear.

Not knowing the history of the tape, I'm rather shocked that the copy of the enhanced version is no longer available online. Why would it be removed? Why would the public not be allowed to hear it?

As always, this case is baffling. What seemed to be a rather clear case with adequate evidence is still unresolved all these years later.

Actually, I think one of the reasons the enhanced tape HAS been removed is that is IS BR's voice on there. Colorado law prohibits anyone under 10 from being implicated (or even mentioned) in relation to any crime, no matter how serious. The judge's decision to prohibit the enhanced tape confirms, to me, that it was BR.

Actually, I think one of the reasons the enhanced tape HAS been removed is that is IS BR's voice on there. Colorado law prohibits anyone under 10 from being implicated (or even mentioned) in relation to any crime, no matter how serious. The judge's decision to prohibit the enhanced tape confirms, to me, that it was BR.

I've seen this mentioned on this forum many times, but I cannot find any information that confirms that children under 10 in Colorado may not be implicated in a crime etc, as stated above. The only places that it is mentioned is on the various JBR forums.

Can someone please post a link to a reputable source that confirms this? Perhaps the Colorado Justice Department. Ta.

I've seen this mentioned on this forum many times, but I cannot find any information that confirms that children under 10 in Colorado may not be implicated in a crime etc, as stated above. The only places that it is mentioned is on the various JBR forums.

Can someone please post a link to a reputable source that confirms this? Perhaps the Colorado Justice Department. Ta.

MurriFlower, please go here:

http://zimmer.csufresno.edu/~haralds/juvenilejustice.html

I remember a few years or so ago, hearing discussion or reading an article--sorry, it's been a while--about how Colorado was changing the age limit for being charged with a crime. I remember because I thought at the time, lucky for Burke this wasn't the law in 1996.

So maybe it was changed and you have to go back to the law at that time to find the info you're seeking. But the cutoff for being charged with a crime was nine years old. It was discussed many times in the media and on the forums because Burke just made it under the line--he was only nine for a few more weeks after the murder.

Maybe you could google some old articles about the case and Burke to find it.

Before I even knew what FFJ was...and barely knew that the internet was...I heard the 911 tape, being played on a TV show. Pretty sure it was Giraldo's morning show. Anyway, there was a young sounding male voice...saying..."What did you find?", and an older male voice saying.."We are not speaking to you". It was clear as a bell. IMO...Burke overheard the 911 call, and Patsy saying that she had found something..(the RN), and so he walked into the room saying.."What did you find?" Then John says, "We are not speaking to you". He sounds somewhat upset at Burke. Kind of like...mind your own business. Anyway...I would like to know who else has heard this tape for themselves. I know of at LEAST 3 other posters.
Thanks!
I recall hearing the 911 tapes years ago as well, and I believe you are correct about it being on the Giraldo show.

I recall hearing the 911 tapes years ago as well, and I believe you are correct about it being on the Giraldo show.

I, as well as others that have heard that tape, have been told that it may have been an "re-enactment", but, if that was the case...they would have said "This is a RE-ENACTMENT of the 911 call", but nobody said that.

I, as well as others that have heard that tape, have been told that it may have been an "re-enactment", but, if that was the case...they would have said "This is a RE-ENACTMENT of the 911 call", but nobody said that.
With all due respect, there are many YT videos that are re-enactments of events or even splice jobs that in no way suggest they are such. They are just videos put up by unscrupulous people.

There are YT videos of the "full 911 call" up as we speak. And I don't see them labeled as re-enactments, but they may well be.

This is only my opinion, so don't shoot me!!!
Daddy Ramsey has big bucks and at this point in B,s life no matter what he saw or heard or was a part of. We are never going to know the truth until JR is dead and gone and the estate settled. Then maybe B will write a tell all...in his sisters honor.
And yes I do recall a young persons voice in the early tapes....I was rather shocked that they shipped B out almost immediately. What that tells me is he has the answers...

With all due respect, there are many YT videos that are re-enactments of events or even splice jobs that in no way suggest they are such. They are just videos put up by unscrupulous people.

There are YT videos of the "full 911 call" up as we speak. And I don't see them labeled as re-enactments, but they may well be.

It was on the Geraldo show...he would have said it was a re-enactment, if it had of been. The show has never been aired again...and also...when it came on again later that night, at the beginning of the show, a message was shown that some of the content had been removed. Sounds a little suspicious to me.

I heard the enhanced version on FFJ. Sure wish that link still worked!

I was a waitress for many years and was often home afternoons during those years and saw a lot of talk shows. I definitely remember the audio tape on Geraldo, and Burke was clear as a bell.

Ames, I also remember very well that it was later removed. I understood at the time that the PD wanted it hushed while building a case, but I have no idea where I heard that.

It was on the Geraldo show...he would have said it was a re-enactment, if it had of been. The show has never been aired again...and also...when it came on again later that night, at the beginning of the show, a message was shown that some of the content had been removed. Sounds a little suspicious to me.
And I don't mean to imply that the tape folks originally heard was a re-enactment or enhanced. :) I did want to point out that there are still YT videos of the "911 call," but those might well be re-enactments (but not labeled as such) or even enhanced versions of the original. It's awfully hard with modern technology to completely squelch something once it's been put out there....too many people can record and rebroadcast.

And I don't mean to imply that the tape folks originally heard was a re-enactment or enhanced. :) I did want to point out that there are still YT videos of the "911 call," but those might well be re-enactments (but not labeled as such) or even enhanced versions of the original. It's awfully hard with modern technology to completely squelch something once it's been put out there....too many people can record and rebroadcast.

Nobody will rebroadcast, because they are afraid of a Ramsey Lawsuit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back