trial thread: 4/26/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone explain the vm that was played from her to the judge? I missed it.

Transcript of vm as shown in captions on In Session

Hi this is Tammi Smith. I'm calling about the Gabriel Johnson case, I am the lady, my husband and I who were going to adopt the baby. If someone could give me a call...She's been trying to call me for two days and I have talked to her only through the grandfather, her grandfather; anyway, I know she will tell me where the baby is, But she needs to be sure that he is going to be safe before she tells me. I'd really like to speak to Judge McVay in order to get some kind of order. I know that, because she didn't show up to court on Monday, that they gave temporary custody to the father. I would really like to speak to Judge McVey in order to get the baby. She will tell me where the baby is, she did sign the temporary guardianship over to us and I don't know if that's still--- can still keep it. in place so that while the parents get their thoughts together and get their act together, you know, maybe the Judge can let the baby stay with us. We did have him for a few weeks prior to all of this happening and the father decided not to sign the papers. and now it's all spiraled out of control. Please give me a call back at -------. I believe the report the case number is 2009-007470, Thank you.

There was something about a jeaniesmith@gmail dot com email address as well...did anyone catch that? Do I have it correct...jeaniesmith?

Hi this is Tammi Smith. I'm calling about the Gabriel Johnson case, I am the lady, my husband and I who were going to adopt the baby. If someone could give me a call...She's been trying to call me for two days and I have talked to her only through the grandfather, her grandfather; anyway, I know she will tell me where the baby is, But she needs to be sure that he is going to be safe before she tells me. I'd really like to speak to Judge McVay in order to get some kind of order. I know that, because she didn't show up to court on Monday, that they gave temporary custody to the father. I would really like to speak to Judge McVey in order to get the baby. She will tell me where the baby is, she did sign the temporary guardianship over to us and I don't know if that's still--- can still keep it. in place so that while the parents get their thoughts together and get their act together, you know, maybe the Judge can let the baby stay with us. We did have him for a few weeks prior to all of this happening and the father decided not to sign the papers. and now it's all spiraled out of control. Please give me a call back at -------. I believe the report the case number is 2009-007470, Thank you.

Thanks for finding that! It's pretty much what I thought I heard. What strikes me is that she is trying to negotiate Baby Gabriel's return in return for getting custody of the boy. She sounds as though she was in control of EJ. I interpret "spiraling out of control" as EJ didn't follow her instructions and went rogue on her plans to get Gabriel over Logan's objections and refusal to sign away his parental rights.

Can someone give me a link to this live trial I have tried on several days to get it on CNN live and it does not show they have it. Thanks

ok...tapping my foot-shouldnt they be back from lunch yet?

Unfortunately none of the videos work on an ipad:rocker::rocker:

Unfortunately none of the videos work on an ipad:rocker::rocker:

I think you need flash and iPad doesn't have it does it? (I am no puter guru just thinking it works on my phone and my IMAC)

Juror getting upset about her finances due to the length of the trial. I'm not surprised!

Where did you get that? OMG I didn't see the pink dress til now. How old is TS?

shewww...doesn't look like I missed much. That loooonnnngggg break gave me a chance to make beds, , run the dishwasher, plan dinner, do laundry, and go to the grocery store! No wonder the juror was upset about finances.

Did he say 302 area code? That's MD or DE. DE I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member