link

CheeseandFruitTray.jpg
link

breakfast-coffee-bar.jpg
link

Good morning my WS peeps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning, dudes!!

That food looks delish!! However, I shall refrain today. Stepped on the scale today for the first time in quite awhile and I'm down FIFTEEN POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I get a :woot: :woot:?

:seeya:

Morning, dudes!!

That food looks delish!! However, I shall refrain today. Stepped on the scale today for the first time in quite awhile and I'm down FIFTEEN POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I get a :woot: :woot:?

I think that deserves fifteen w00ts!!! Keeping up with this trial AND still losing weight is quite the accomplishment! Congrats!

:seeya: Morning Y'All !

Just checking in for any updates and I see there's a new thread ...:scared: ... I haven't even finished the last one ...

:please::please::please: Justice for Travis !

Morning, dudes!!

Hopeful, unfortunately I think I found those 15 and a few others :blushing:

Good morning to all in Websleuthland! :seeya:

Running through WS on a galloping horse,
galloping_horse_animation_by_bleedingbumblebee-d39218m.gif
just seeing what's what.

Congrats, Hopeful One, on those 15 lbs. you lost! I think they found me, too. :facepalm:

Hi DAWN, wanted to shoot you a quick thanks for the heads up on DrD's stalking episode tonight.

goodmorning everyone! just got off the phone with my husband whose away with the military. haven't been able to speak to him since the day before the deadlock in the penalty phase. he joked with me and told me that he was happy he would never have to hear the name "jodi arias" again becuase he assumed it would all be over when he got home, but then I had to inform him that they were retrying the penalty phase so he is SOL because yes HLN will be on again when he returns home.... (he makes fun of me for following all these trials, i swear its the police officer in him)

05/23/2013
TRIAL MINUTE ENTRY
DAY 74

9:45 a.m. Trial to Jury continues from 05/22/2013.
The Jury resumes deliberations.

10:56 LET THE RECORD REFLECT Juror Questions have been received by the Court; same are discussed with Counsel. The Court provides a written response.
11:01 a.m. Court stands in recess.

3:02 p.m. A Jury question has been received.
3:49 p.m. Court reconvenes with Defendant and respective Counsel present. The Juror questions are discussed with Counsel. The Court provides a written response.
3:53 p.m. Court stands in recess.

4:08 p.m. Court reconvenes with Defendant and respective Counsel present. The Juror questions are discussed with Counsel. The Court provides a written response.
4:11 p.m. Court stands on recess.

4:21 p.m. Court reconvenes with Defendant and respective Counsel present.
Court Reporter, Mike Babicky, is present.
The Jury is present.
The Jury is all present in the jury box and by their Foreperson returns into Court their verdicts, which are read and recorded by the Clerk and are as follows:

We, the Jury, duly empanelled and sworn in above-entitled action, upon our oaths, unanimously find having considered all of the facts and circumstances that the Defendant should be sentenced to:
__
XX
___ NO UNANIMOUS AGREEMENT
Signed,
Foreperson

The jurors reply that these are their true verdicts.
IT IS ORDERED declaring a mistrial as to the penalty phase.
The Jury is polled.
Each juror replies that these are his/her true verdicts.
The Jury is excused from further consideration of this cause.

IT IS ORDERED setting Status Conference on 06/20/2013 at 8:30 a.m
IT IS ORDERED setting retrial on 07/18/2013 10:00 a.m.

4:25 p.m. Court stands in recess.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/052013/m5789018.pdf

Good Morning everyone

Bringing over from thread that just closed:

Robert Durst - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For those who are interested...

Today on Showtime at 4:30 CST, the movie about Robert Durst is showing:

All Good Things...with Ryan Gosling and Kirsten Dunst.

Good morning to all in Websleuthland! :seeya:

Running through WS on a galloping horse,
galloping_horse_animation_by_bleedingbumblebee-d39218m.gif
just seeing what's what.

Congrats, Hopeful One, on those 15 lbs. you lost! I think they found me, too. :facepalm:

The fun part is that my sister and I are usually the same size, but she found the weight I lost. So she just gave me bags and bags of clothes that are now too small for her. SCORE!

:dramaqueen: I've been doing well as I try to wean myself from the Jodi Arias saga. Then, last night (actually it was in the wee hours after an asthma episode), I had a dream in which I was auditioning for a play. The role that I read for was Madame Estrella! :floorlaugh:

Morning, dudes!!

Omigosh!! That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT :woot:to you and a big fat (I mean skinny) congratulations!!!!

Hi DAWN, wanted to shoot you a quick thanks for the heads up on DrD's stalking episode tonight.

You're welcome! So glad to see spotlight shift away from trial rehashing and on to important issues like this which hopefully will include discussion on what stalking victims can do to (A) recognize the danger and (B) effectively protect themselves. Travis sensed danger but was woefully unaware (false sense of security) and so very vulnerable. Have you thought about tweeting Dr. Drew with suggestions on topics like the ones covered in the links you shared with us? From what I understand he does read his tweets. @drdrew

:seeya: Dawn Treader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member