ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blood from Ayla could have seeped into the flooring, or perhaps after attempting to clean it all up, JD and gals decided to move JD's bed to cover the stain. All I can say is it appears as if Ayla was not eagerly welcomed into that house.
I think JD only decided to take Ayla to stop paying any more child support, and he was already in arrears. JD probably had the most to lose, and the least amount of tolerance for a heartbroken little one who had fought to be turned over to him. Rejection was not tolderated by JD, who was known for his quick temper. Of the four, who caused Ayla to disappear?
I do believe that this baby was resented by ED, taking away some of the funds, space and existing playthings "belonging" to her own child. Stupid selfish reasons, I agree.
Then, huge, huge resentment from CR, as Ayla was a constant reminder that JD had, during the course of their relationship, fathered this darling baby with an attractive woman. JD was going to have to pay in time or money, until Ayla was eighteen, no matter who had custody. CR most likely felt that Ayla was a drain on their own plans, which did not include an "outsider". Perhaps CR had hoped to seal their relationship by bearing children for/with JD. Since CR has never spoken out for Ayla, for Ayla’s return, she must be happy to have JD all to herself once more.
I cannot figure out what role PD played in all of this, but she clearly is going to maintain that Ayla was not harmed in her house. So much for the kind loving grandma image. She was content to promote the fake abduction on that fake date in time.
Four against one - four adults against one small helpless innocent little toddler. The odds were not in Ayla's favor, once she was abruptly, forcefully removed from the comfort and security provided by her maternal side of her family.
This is all my opinion, and I don't give a hoot about allowing these people their rights to be presumed innocent. Ayla was truly innocent. Ayla had been protected and raised with love, and then she was taken from all that and within a few months simply eliminated. Not one person in that house has had the decency to tell the truth about what happened to Ayla. Not one person in that house deserves to go unpunished, as they are all guilty of hiding the truth about a monstrous crime. At the very least, it may have taken just one person to cause Ayla's death, but the others chose to help cover up the crime and lie. Four, against one, just one teeny little toddler who lacked any love, any support, from any of them.

:steamed:
IMHO

IMHO. . .those people in the house on the hill are starting to squirm.

LE has played this cat and mouse game very well, using the Reynold's family to slowly release info and watch the reaction. . .and they've always gotten a reaction. Nobody is buying the "Trista did it" line because it's illogical and the DiPietro camp is running out of options.

MOO. . .Justin is arrogant and he thought he had it all figured out. He seems to be able to manipulate the people around him. I think it comes as a great shock to him that it doesn't work on the rest of us. He just doesn't get it. . .and it wasn't part of his plan. JD and his supporters are cold. . .cold hearted people. He had no love, no caring or tenderness for Ayla. It was a total disregard of human life. I truly think people like JD are completely shocked that other human beings can feel empathy and compassion. It's a common assumption of narcissists. . .and JD is a study in classic narcissism.

This is from wiki. . .but it comes from David Thomas' Behind the Mask. Tell me if this doesn't fit JD:

Thomas suggests that narcissists typically display most, sometimes all, of the following traits:

An obvious self-focus in interpersonal exchanges

Problems in sustaining satisfying relationships

A lack of psychological awareness (see insight in psychology and psychiatry, egosyntonic)

Difficulty with empathy

Problems distinguishing the self from others (see narcissism and boundaries)

Hypersensitivity to any insults or imagined insults (see criticism and narcissists, narcissistic rage and narcissistic injury)

Vulnerability to shame rather than guilt

Haughty body language

Flattery towards people who admire and affirm them (narcissistic supply)

Detesting those who do not admire them (narcissistic abuse)

Using other people without considering the cost of doing so

Pretending to be more important than they really are

Bragging (subtly but persistently) and exaggerating their achievements

Claiming to be an "expert" at many things

Inability to view the world from the perspective of other people

Denial of remorse and gratitude

Narcissism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hello!!!!! :what:

Poor Ayla! Such a beautiful and innocent child so full of life. Trista wasn't a perfect mom, but Ayla knew what it felt like to be loved. What a horrible and harsh reality it must have been for her to be in a house where none of that existed. She was much too young and innocent to understand. :( I can only pray that LE has what they need to seek justice for Ayla. If not, God will. And there is no escaping that for this DiPietro clan. I hope it haunts them for all of their days. Eternity is a loooong time. :D

hambirg ~ that description sent chills up and down my spine. It fits JD to a T.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/northeast/view.bg?articleid=1061119639&=breaking

By Associated Press
Saturday, March 24, 2012 - Updated 7 minutes ago

WATERVILLE, Maine — About 100 volunteers aided by tracking dogs have renewed their search for a Maine toddler who’s been missing three months.

Thanks for the update !

Prayers that they find Ayla ! !

snipped from above link :

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Updated: March 24, 2012 - 8:59 am

WATERVILLE, Maine — About 100 volunteers aided by tracking dogs are renewing their search for a Maine toddler who's been missing three months.

Steve McCausland of the Maine Department of Public Safety says a search and rescue team, firefighters and game wardens met Saturday morning with police and are searching several areas in Waterville for any sign of Ayla Reynolds.

From the Sentinel :

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...or-Ayla-Reynolds.html?cmpid=breaking-news-box

They are searching several areas of Waterville, aided by a half-dozen tracking dogs, McCausland said.

A press conference is scheduled for 2:30 this afternoon at Thomas College for searchers to give an update on today's efforts, McCausland said.

Wow -- this is really good news that the searching for Ayla continues -- I am going to guess the weather has improved !

Presser at 2:30 pm -- I sure hope they have some news !

:please:

On the Today show she said they're searching areas previously covered in snow...yay Spring!

Hope they find some answers!

15 minutes until the press conference. Any ideas on where I can watch this online? Or is anyone planning on watching it and can give me the main points? TIA!

Is the press conference still happening? Nothing on twitter... No news agencies promising live updates... I hate not knowing what is going on!

I can't find anything that says whether it happened or not...the Portland news site refers to it, and says updates on 6pm news...

I have to think they did not have much to say.

Yay for the searchers!

For shame:
Investigators continue to interview people and the crime lab continues to analyze items connected to the case, but talks with DiPietro, his girlfriend and sister have broken down, McCausland said.

"They have stopped talking to us," he said.
http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/43c8450be43c439abacc0209b58c8c0c/US--Missing-Toddler/

It's not the right time huh?

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/43c8450be43c439abacc0209b58c8c0c/US--Missing-Toddler/

I thought Steve McClausland (sp?) seemed a lot more frustrated in his presser today--(fiddling with his paper, looked down many times) anyone else think or am I misreading him? I hoped they would have found Ayla today too, but I have no doubt they will find her soon, even if CR/JD/ED aren't talking.

I am so glad to see that more searches are underway. I was especially encouraged by the statement that the searches aren't just of new areas, but for some previously-covered places, too. No expert in this and actually I'm pretty ignorant of how conditions have been in ME, but I can imagine some scenarios where warmer weather might make some areas easier to search in detail.

Personally, I hope they aren't going to find little Ayla in some search ... Personally, I hope she is alive and well with someone ~ anyone...and that she gets to go home to mommy soon. Every time there is a new search I see people posting that they hope 'they' find her...not me, not now, not ever! I pray with all my being that she is somewhere out there, but not alone, not hurt, not passed away!

Personally, I hope they aren't going to find little Ayla in some search ... Personally, I hope she is alive and well with someone ~ anyone...and that she gets to go home to mommy soon. Every time there is a new search I see people posting that they hope 'they' find her...not me, not now, not ever! I pray with all my being that she is somewhere out there, but not alone, not hurt, not passed away!

No one is hoping she is dead...
But signs point to her having at least been injured, possibly badly, in the home where she stayed for only a short time and was last seen. I do not think this is a case where a baby is taken to live happily elsewhere with people who just love babies. She needs to be found, IMO, in order for a chance at justice.

LE is not looking for a living breathing Ayla in the rivers and woods. They stated there is not a grain of truth in the abduction tale, no stranger got into that house and "took" Ayla, no person "took" Ayla to give her a better place to live. Ayla's blood was found there. Someone at that house "'took" Ayla's life, that is why she was missing.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member