Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
sheriff choate and the uncle both mentioned taylor's dog was with the girls. was the dog shot?

I hadn't heard that. And if the dog wasn't shot, did it go straight home? If it did, I would think the grandfather would have found that a strange too, knowing the dog came back w/o the girls.

FWIW, I remember reading or hearing somewhere about the dog too....but haven't heard anything about it since, so the dog may be like the 3 suspects they had.

this may be just me...but the pic of "baby cousin Nita" looks like a pic from a correctional facility.....I'm just sayin.....

I agree.

Well now we know that Taylor and her sister (?) have at least 2 brothers, JC and Willey. They have at least two sisters in law, KK and Touia. Their parents are called Bud and Drag. (Er . . . maybe I'm just too suspicious, but are those names not drug references?) They have an Uncle Tony and a cousin Nita. Plus the other aunt and uncle from the news stories, Joe and Nell Mosher.

I think Bud and Drag look like Peter and Vicky Placker, the grandparents. Maybe it's just a family resemblance.

If the killer/s are local then eventually it will come out. Small towns have a way of knowing whats going on with who. Or somone talks to someone who talks to someone else. These little girls may not have realized what they had walked up on. It's all so senseless. I would almost bet they have suspects they just aren't wanting to say so at this time. I hope they solve this soon.

I am working on my computer (thanks for reminding me to clear my caches whoever that was! Hugs) so maybe I will be able to access OSCN as I am still having trouble with it. Great find, Philamena! Worth checking into for certain. :) .)

SS,
I wish I could take credit for the find, ;)but I found the information on the link you provided.
I believe there's more information on that site that just may pertain to someone involved with the murders.

i am so confused about taylor's family tree and to complicate matters, everyone has a nickname. can anyone graph it out?

questions:

about the dog
"Can you remember where you read it?"
"where was that? Could you share a link, please???"

i pick up on references to animals. i think the female tv reporter in ome of the 1st reports from the scene said "taylor's little dog" was with them". i'll have to look back to find which station, there was at least 1 more mention by either uncle joe or the sheriff. i do not remember seeing anything about the dog in print...... i thought as soon as shots were fired the dog would run into the woods. of course, all 3 could have been shot as quickly as bang bang bang.

"..pic of "baby cousin Nita" looks like a pic from a correctional facility"

i thought the same. the dour expression, cinderblock wall behind her & the shirt collar raised my red flags. "Nita You Are So Great I Love You Baby Girl I Miss The Times We Had Togetger And I Cant Wait To Get That Back " pretty much confirmed it. researching court records last night we saw that trouble with the law was not unheard of in this family. that makes the loss of this child even more tragic. she was smart, motivated & seemed headed for success.

i thought the same about tony and the caption
"Uncle Tony Can Not Wait Till You Come Home"
but then i saw he was wearing a gold necklace & that wouldn't be allowed, right?

i'm sure everyone is as let down as i that there was no big news at the presser.

I don't understand this, because at the presser yesterday, Local LE thanked the media and gave the impression they wanted media involvement.

the purpose of daily news releases & press conferences is more to placate the media to keep from being hounded. media gets a picture & statement to update their stories & law enforcement can do their work without constant interference..... of course, a good reporter is digging for the story otherwise.

"..pic of "baby cousin Nita" looks like a pic from a correctional facility"

i thought the same. the dour expression, cinderblock wall behind her & the shirt collar raised my red flags. "Nita You Are So Great I Love You Baby Girl I Miss The Times We Had Togetger And I Cant Wait To Get That Back " pretty much confirmed it. researching court records last night we saw that trouble with the law was not unheard of in this family. that makes the loss of this child even more tragic. she was smart, motivated & seemed headed for success.

Mikal Caudle the subject of Taylor's sister's sad love poems has also had many run-ins with the law, including domestic abuse accusations.

Has this been posted? Pictures of the girls and of Taylor's uncle and grandparents.
http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,4194,00.html#5_0

I cannot get the picture to open now- but I could have sworn the Grandfather's (Peter Placker) hat said Narcotics Officer. I wonder if this is a novelty hat or if he was in fact a LEO? I tried to find the picture again but can't find it anywhere. It is the picture of him and his wife with Taylor. The hat is green with lettering.

I cannot get the picture to open now- but I could have sworn the Grandfather's (Peter Placker) hat said Narcotics Officer. I wonder if this is a novelty hat or if he was in fact a LEO? I tried to find the picture again but can't find it anywhere. It is the picture of him and his wife with Taylor. The hat is green with lettering.

I saw that picture in a news article, too. He did have on a hat that said "Narcotics Officer." I'll try to find that article.

2 Guns, 2 Killers? Okla. Police Think So

Different Guns Used to Kill Best Friends Found Dead in Ditch Sunday; Still No Suspects

Two guns were used to kill the best-friend pair found dead in an Oklahoma ditch Sunday evening, and authorities now say they believe more than one person is responsible for murders.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=5044428&page=1

Could it be possible that if grandfather was a Narc that somebody was out to make his family pay?

I tried toi find anything concerning a dog on OKJ TV channels, but foiund nothing. It's most likely no big deal.

Two different guns. Two possible shooters. I read that instructions needed to be given to where the bodies were found by the grandfather. It was the grandmother who made the mobile phone calls before the grandfather went out looking for the girls.

link: www.kjrh.com/content/news/

click news then 2 view on Green County

I saw that picture in a news article, too. He did have on a hat that said "Narcotics Officer." I'll try to find that article.

I saw that too, STEADFAST. It was a Fox news link photo spread of the family, etc, someone just posted but I haven't gone back to look at who.

I wasn't sure what to think about that hat...

I tried toi find anything concerning a dog on OKJ TV channels, but foiund nothing. It's most likely no big deal.

Two different guns. Two possible shooters. I read that instructions needed to be given to where the bodies were found by the grandfather. It was the grandmother who made the mobile phone calls before the grandfather went out looking for the girls.

link: www.kjrh.com/content/news/

click news then 2 view on Green County

For some odd reason I was not able to get the link to work

They've said on CNN that it appears to have been two guns used to kill the girls. I'm leaning toward thrill killing from some gangsta wannabes. This is so sad. I feel so badly for the grandfather...how can you live with something like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah