Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the new thread SS. I posted a couple of times on the old one, as I didn't see it locked and didn't skip ahead to the end (trying to catch up). Sorry about that!

I've been reading around on the net about how the FBI tracks these people. I'm appalled at how this child *advertiser censored* swapping on the net has snowballed. I had no idea it was so bad. I don't think I fully grasped the depravity. I don't know what would cause this sickness. Some of the people arrested have been professional people, school administrators. Law enforcement needs to get more funding to have more task forces to track these crimes. I can't think of punishment harsh enough for these people. They all need to be taken out of society immediately. These poor children. Where are their Mothers?

http://www.asacp.org/page.php?content=news&item=2
NCMEC Says Child *advertiser censored* Reports Up 39 Percent

ALEXANDRIA, Va. - Suspected child *advertiser censored* reports to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children's CyberTipline jumped 39 percent in 2004, continuing a trend of increased such reporting yearly, the NCMEC said January 11.

BURLINGTON, Vt. (AP) - The former stepfather of a 12-year-old Vermont girl found dead last week faces a child *advertiser censored* charge in Alabama.
Raymond Gagnon allegedly had child *advertiser censored* images on a computer in the Cullman home where he used to live. The images were stored on or around June 26, the U.S. attorney's office said today.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8629279

OMG! Please tell me these are not images of Brooke being tortured...

I keep thinking about the affidavit and how it was mentioned Brooke was a "problem". Savanna was called a nasty name. Did something happen between Brooke or Savanna & AR at school? MJ in his twisted mind, thought he could use that to control AR even more then he already was?

Bringing your previous post over w1df10wr, cause it's been bothering me as well. Something was up. Supposedly Cassandra and Denise were not speaking. Clearly Savanna was "on" to Jacques. Did Brooke know/suspect more about what was going on with AR...and she might tell??

As for Ray - my guess is that he and his pal Kevin shared their "interest" over the net and that they met online...next step, Ray moves to San Antonio so he and his pal can share more...:mad:

this whole thing is so sickening.

BURLINGTON, Vt. (AP) - The former stepfather of a 12-year-old Vermont girl found dead last week faces a child *advertiser censored* charge in Alabama.
Raymond Gagnon allegedly had child *advertiser censored* images on a computer in the Cullman home where he used to live. The images were stored on or around June 26, the U.S. attorney's office said today.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8629279

I'm a new poster here and have read everything you guys have posted. You guys rock! Thank you to everyone for all the links, etc.

This article would indicate that RG carried flash drives on the flight and transferred the contents to computer(s) stored in the Cullman house before leaving for VT. Since there is no overt search in San Antonio's landfill for this safe that KG allegedly put in a dumpster, kindof leads me to think the FBI isn't believing KG's story.

As for RG at the Cullman Library, it's a very good thing that the library keeps some sort of a log of who is using their public access computers or they never would have been able to identify RG as the user.

I'm a new poster here and have read everything you guys have posted. You guys rock! Thank you to everyone for all the links, etc.

This article would indicate that RG carried flash drives on the flight and transferred the contents to computer(s) stored in the Cullman house before leaving for VT. Since there is no overt search in San Antonio's landfill for this safe that KG allegedly put in a dumpster, kindof leads me to think the FBI isn't believing KG's story.

As for RG at the Cullman Library, it's a very good thing that the library keeps some sort of a log of who is using their public access computers or they never would have been able to identify RG as the user.

I know that our libraries here only track if you use your Library Card to log in. If you get a visitor pass it has no idea who you are.... now did this mental giant actually log in with his own library card?

Do they track members at the Cullman library? Ours doesn't at all. I could sign in with a fake name if I wanted to. They don't even look at your library card here.

I know that our libraries here only track if you use your Library Card to log in. If you get a visitor pass it has no idea who you are.... now did this mental giant actually log in with his own library card?

Looks like the mental giant did use his card. From the internet usp policy at the Cullman Library...

"Users of public access computers in any county library facility must hold an active Cullman County Public Library System library card with active borrowing privileges. Officers-In-Charge may authorize exceptions to this rule."

http://www.ccpls.com/ccpls_policies.htm#internetaccess

Nobody knew who BTK killer was. Including his wife. I have no idea but I think men like have the ability to compartmentalize dif aspects of themselves. Look at all the people like BTK who hide in plain site for yrs. When they get caught their best friends, neighbors, church deacons are shocked.

But MJ had prior offenses and convictions, which were well known to the local population. Both women definitely knew about his past, even if he was hiding his perversity (not doing a very good job of it though, considering what DJ found on more than one occasion).

There is a SO on the Tennesee registry named Michael William Gagnon. The photo is of poor quality although. There is an resemblance to sketch of Gagnon.

http://www.ticic.state.tn.us/sorinternet/SOFind.aspx?strhold=n=gagnon

Man, there is a resemblance to that drawing. Why can't we have his current picture?!

Click on details at that link for a bigger pic. It says he's a violent offender. :eek: Why is he out? Raped a minor? This joke (whoever he is) should be locked up! :behindbar:behindbar

Looks like the mental giant did use his card. From the internet usp policy at the Cullman Library...

"Users of public access computers in any county library facility must hold an active Cullman County Public Library System library card with active borrowing privileges. Officers-In-Charge may authorize exceptions to this rule."

http://www.ccpls.com/ccpls_policies.htm#internetaccess

Why doesn't this surprise me ? RG used his own library card to log into the library system to play around with someone else's myspace account... this guy is not smart on any level... there is no way he's anything more than a pawn in someone else's game.

Why doesn't this surprise me ? RG used his own library card to log into the library system to play around with someone else's myspace account... this guy is not smart on any level... there is no way he's anything more than a pawn in someone else's game.

The policy also says "Through signature, all persons must agree to the Internet Access Policy every time the Internet is accessed."

I'd be interested to know if he signed his own name.

The policy also says "Through signature, all persons must agree to the Internet Access Policy every time the Internet is accessed."

I'd be interested to know if he signed his own name.

Wouldn't surprise me if he did.... after all he's proven himself not to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

Neither is Jacques though. In fact, the very act of faking the myspace entries is what caused police to look at the computers in the first place.

Man, there is a resemblance to that drawing. Why can't we have his current picture?!

Click on details at that link for a bigger pic. It says he's a violent offender. :eek: Why is he out? Raped a minor? This joke (whoever he is) should be locked up! :behindbar:behindbar

So should the other Michael Gagno's on the RSO. There's two Michael A's, and a Michael E, and a Michael Albert who isn't counted with the initial A only Gagnon's.

Man, I didn't think this was a common name and just under Michael I got them guys. They're in New Hampshire, North Carolina, Maine, and IN. There's probably a slew of them all over the place these people by this last name.:eek: Hope it's alright I chimed in.

O/T: Hans Reiser who had nothing to do with his wife's disappearance just led police to where he burried her body....ho hum, another wrongly accused and convicted man turns out to be guilty after all.

There is a picture of Denise Jacques, who was present in court yesterday at this link :

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...08/NEWS01/80707017&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

Could someone post this picture in the Photo Thread? thxs

hmmmm....was she there to show support for her man? :mad:

Thanks for the link...I hadn't seen a pic of of her. I'd like to see a mug shot of her. Also, the article had some interesting info. MJ had worked in N.J.?

I wonder who the woman is that was with Denise? She sobbed when MJ was brought into the courtroom? ick

We would all like to know the answer to that question, too. And where is he now? He isn't screaming at the top of his lungs about his child being severely abused, raped, and dragging her to live with him to get her away from Denise. It is odd.

Apparently he seems to be ok with it / the parents don't want to be bothered by the truth in this case. :confused:

He needs to start screaming...but then again he may not be any better than MJ. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313