Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think she was built up to think there really was going to be a party....a party where she'd meet some really cute guy....has it been said how AR & MJ picked her back up though, once they dropped her off at Cumberland Farms?...that's where i'm a bit confused.....or did they never really "drop" her off there to start with...

The affidavits didn't address the issues you're wondering about. They just left those things for readers to assume. It was my impression MJ did drop her off and then picked her up about one hour later. Who knows what they told her. I took the story at face value as to what happened. He probably just told her whatever lie he chose. Like he always had done to use and abuse her.

I think RG thought he covered the computer trail and the *advertiser censored* trail he was done..home free..and that fool MJ also thought the same. They thought they had all their bases covered..even with the planting of evidence.

I agree. Stan and Ollie thinking they were sophisticated.

I figured it was a situation in which Brooke had been 'stood up' by "Sam" and maybe called them from the laundromat to come get her.

Was there ever really a sam? I thought those were fictitious names MJ dreamed up.

I was thinking about the screen name MJ used in the blog entry they faked. The fake MySpace boyfriend was called "Skittlemeup." I was wondering if that might have any significance to anything.

I looked up "Skittles" and terms using Skittles in www.urbandictionary.com

"Skittle dropper" = pedophile!

There are also a number of phrases that refer to the use of Skittles in sex acts. Believe it or not.

ewwww, learn something new everyday....

Wonder why Juvie 2 still remains a complete mystery?
The teens around the area, must know who he is, as well as their parents.

:waitasec:

Probably was a fictitious person, but Brooke wouldn't have known that. Maybe they snagged a photo online somewhere of some cute guy and used it to make posts on her myspace page allegedly as this kid 'Sam'. At this point I wouldn't put much past this bunch.

you know if he hadn't tried to change her MYspace from Cullman, they probably wouldn't hhave checked the house in Cullman. They probably wouldn't have had a record of his last visit there otherwise. Talking about leaving a trail. :D

Welcome to WS, VTNance. I had no idea! Good job on putting that together. He was sure bold in many ways...then when he gets caught and is in court...he turns into the coward he truly is:

Jacques, wearing a white T-shirt and blue jeans, answered a set of court process questions from Niedermeier in a nearly inaudible voice during the brief court hearing.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...08/NEWS01/80707017&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

I've been thinking that Jacques is a pushover in real life ... that's why he had to use all those fake personas to intimidate A.R. with. He was too wimpy to be the big, bad azz himself.

Surprised me that he was allowed to wear street clothes into court. I thought D_S mentioned yesterday that they would be wearing orange 'outfits'. ;)

I join you in your kudos to Nance, on the 'skittles' connection! WTG, Nance!

Thanks for the report! Snare other suspects?! The COD and TOD being used in that manner would mean they knew of the murder ahead of time?

You're welcome, SS --- but you totally lost me with this comment. What Sam relayed (my take at least) was that he felt that LE already has the time and cause of death; but are not releasing it, due to the continuing investigation.

Wonder why Juvie 2 still remains a complete mystery?
The teens around the area, must know who he is, as well as their parents.

:waitasec:

I would think they were trying to protect him.

i think she was built up to think there really was going to be a party....a party where she'd meet some really cute guy....has it been said how AR & MJ picked her back up though, once they dropped her off at Cumberland Farms?...that's where i'm a bit confused.....or did they never really "drop" her off there to start with...
I think that they may have drugged her. Brooke and AR could have watched television until it took effect. AR said something about being drugged (one time) and that she didn't recognize one of the men with which she had sex because of it. So, we know that she was drugged at one point.

I also think that they drugged Brooke because, maybe her stepfather (former) was planning on participating and he didn't want Brooke to recognize him.

I don't understand the setup either. Brooke and MJ walk into CF. Brooke stands at the cash register (arms crossed) while MJ buys coffee. Why did she do this? If she were meeting someone, why didn't she just stay outside? Did MJ ask her to wait with him until he bought the coffee? It didn't even look like they said goodbye to one another when they exited the place. It looked choreographed with one going one way; and the other going the other way.

The guy on Fox News this morning said that the coroner knows the cause of death and is just not saying what it is for some reason. That's also confusing me. Why would they not state how she died. The guy said that there may be more arrests. Maybe, that's why it's not being announced. If others were present, LE may be interrogating suspects and holding back COD to get "true" confessions. That's the only reason that I can think of to withhold COD.

I wonder if both AR and her boyfriend were present. It seems to me that AR is more involved than she is admitting at this point. I'm not sure about the boyfriend. I wonder if he is a unknowing sap or a willing participant in the sex schemes and photos.

Surely, the mothers (Denise and Cassandra) were not there. I have no idea why Denise would show her face at MJ's hearing. Maybe, she wanted to make sure that he didn't get bail. Maybe, she just wanted to show her face to him. Surely, she was not there to support him.

Was there ever really a sam? I thought those were fictitious names MJ dreamed up.

I have wondered if AR's boyfriend's name was Sam? That they used his name in the emails as well as his semen to try to set him up. They even had him come to the house to pick up AR. Then again it could be another figment of MJ's imagination.

Yeah, but none of these guys are what you'd call the George Clooney type. Maybe their wives (no Angelinas...) tolerated it because they were happy to have their husbands get their rocks off online instead of bothering them for sex.

You must be right because it happened. I just have a hard time imagining anyone living like that. Some of the things I read about other child *advertiser censored* cases the FBI has broken in conjunction with other International law enforcement was just unbelieveable. I'm not sure men who do this to children shouldn't be put to death. They've waived their right to live among reasonable society.

Nobody knew who BTK killer was. Including his wife. I have no idea but I think men like have the ability to compartmentalize dif aspects of themselves. Look at all the people like BTK who hide in plain site for yrs. When they get caught their best friends, neighbors, church deacons are shocked.

I don't know if I buy that, I think that they all know something is not right but just ignore it. When a person is that sick it has to show up somewhere in their everyday life! IMHO

dark_shadows just called me from work, she has a picture of gagnon, she will scan it when she gets home and post it.
vermontn03,
:)Thank you for the news and of course thank dark_shadows for finding Ganon's picture.

I believe that part of the story. They did drop her off as she was seen alone afterwards. I watched the report of the young man who said he saw her walking around and it didn't seem out of the ordinary. They also have other witnesses who saw her. All that has been stated is that AR said she helped get her in the car again and back to his house. She could have called, but LE would have records of that and it would ruin their cover story so I don't think it happened that way.

I have wondered if AR's boyfriend's name was Sam? That they used his name in the emails as well as his semen to try to set him up. They even had him come to the house to pick up AR. Then again it could be another figment of MJ's imagination.

Oh okay. Well maybe. I can't imagine that poor child either and how they used him. And his parents and what they must be thinking now. I wish people would check into who their children are spending time with and the families. This is so tragic. Like someone else said he could've been implicated in capital murder.

The affidavits didn't address the issues you're wondering about. They just left those things for readers to assume. It was my impression MJ did drop her off and then picked her up about one hour later. Who knows what they told her. I took the story at face value as to what happened. He probably just told her whatever lie he chose . . .

I think he and AR had taken her phone earlier that morning. When they drove around and picked her back up it was most likely with mock surprise and by telling her they would go back to the house to look for her phone. That's probably how and why she went upstairs so easily too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77