REVISIT There wasn't a babysitter, Casey didn't have a job,What's going on?

yes, i found this to be a weird statement too......(speaking in code)? what does Lee know about her *employment*.....and wouldn't Cindy be aware of Caylee's activities....

2-3 year olds are always very chatty, or was Caylee a little behind verbally?

I think Casey is trying to say she was there searching for Caylee.

And maybe Casey is technologically savvy. Maybe she wants people to believe she lost her phone so that if any suspicious calls were made or it gets ping'd in areas she doesn't want people to know about she can just tell LE "hey that phone wasn't in my possession."

You guys are so far ahead of me I swear :blowkiss:

Here is a post I wrote to start a thread about this but when I saw this thread I decided to add my post here.

Here it is and it may be stupid but here goes:

Cindy and George said Casey went to work, every day. When I saw George interviewed he said the last time he saw the both of Caylee and Casey together they were heading out to "work" and both had their backpacks on.

Somebody out there knows what Casey did every day she was suppose to be at work. Somebody knows what Casey did with Caylee when Caylee went to "work" with her.

We have yet to hear from anybody who can tell us where Casey was when she was suppose to be at work.

Casey did something. Every time she pretended to go to work Casey did something with someone or more than one person.

One of our brilliant posters mentioned that Caylee would have told her grandma what they did during the day when Caylee wasn't at grandma and grandpa's. Like any almost three year old she would blab and chatter about everything.

Casey, on the days she took Caylee to "work" had to do something with Caylee that wouldn't raise suspicions about her day.

Just thinking out loud here.

That's why I believe there are one or more key people that we don't know about yet. My guess is they have gone to the police.

Where did Casey and Caylee go when Casey took her to "work" with her?

There is one big chunk of info we don't have yet. Hopeful we will soon.

I'm starting to believe this probably wasn't really an issue if Caylee was killed on or about the 16th.

In one of his interviews, possibly the 18 minute one taped the day Casey refused his visit, Lee said that he had verified that Casey had a job. He said he had traced it back as far as the first of the year and had seen no reason to trace it further. He refused to divulge what it was. He said he had been asked by LE not to. Sorry I cannot remember which interview...

Adding. IF she was working legitimately, who really watched Caylee at that time?
I found your post, Bobby, in the thread entitled The Real World: Employment Facts and Records. http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68021&page=2 Thanks again for researching this extremely distorted aspect of this case. Casey IS employed, apparently. The title of this thread (Casey didn't have a job) is highly misleading, if not blatently false.

Bobby62
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjm11
here is raw video of lee explaining casey's work. go to about the 17 minute mark.
http://www.wftv.com/video/17101975/

Lee said that she had been working for a company that provodes services to Universal as an event coordinator. He said he has researched it back as far as the beginning of this year and she was working there. LE asked him not to divulge the company publicly. He also said she was on vacation time on June the 16th. This link is from 8-6-08.

I found your post, Bobby, in the thread entitled The Real World: Employment Facts and Records. http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68021&page=2 Thanks again for researching this extremely distorted aspect of this case. Casey IS employed, apparently. The title of this thread (Casey didn't have a job) is highly misleading, if not blatently false.

I'm confused. How can you say Casey IS employed if she took the cops to Universal, got all the way to the offices and said, "Well, I was fired" or words to that effect.

Casey admitted she did not have a job with Universal. Even if she did have a job with Universal as some sort of event planner that let her work at home why in the world did she take the cops on this wierd fantasy tour of her former work place?

I feel like I am missing a big part of what you are trying to say.

Casey, on the days she took Caylee to "work" had to do something with Caylee that wouldn't raise suspicions about her day.

Just thinking out loud here.

That's why I believe there are one or more key people that we don't know about yet. My guess is they have gone to the police.

Where did Casey and Caylee go when Casey took her to "work" with her?

There is one big chunk of info we don't have yet. Hopeful we will soon.
Tricia: I agree - I keep waiting for someone - anyone! - to come forward and talk about what Casey actually did every day. No one is alone all day every day. Of course, if she had shady friends, they are probably hiding every way they can, but on the other hand, that would be a good reason to make a deal and cooperate with the police.

So you have to be right that we just don't have the big picture yet.

Just wanted to throw this out there.

Who do you all think was watching Caylee if not Zanny?

Was KC taking her with her everywhere she went?

I find it hard to believe that KC took Caylee everywhere. I love my kids but I occasionally need a break.

GA/CA worked all day right?

I find it hard to believe that KC took Caylee everywhere. I love my kids but I occasionally need a break.

If you don't have a job, you don't need a babysitter.

She did have her parents watch Caylee a lot from what I've read.

I, too, have been extremely curious about this. She hasn't worked in 2 years. If both grandparents were working, where was Caylee during the day, if not with Casey?

This question has perplexed me this entire case. If Caylee wasn't with Casey OR Cindy/George, who was she with?

1. Chloroformed/drugged, somewhere Casey thought she'd be safe but not under adult supervision.

2. Someone she nicknamed Zenaida/Zanny or someone really named Zenaida that disappeared.

3. Someone else she trusted that Cindy/George didn't know about or didn't approve of, someone from another compartment of her life that none of her other friends knew about

4. A relative of the father's, whoever he may be

At this point, I don't know which it would be ... I *don't* think it's #2 though.

I think if Casey really did leave Caylee with someone that person would have come forward. I think we would know their name by now.

I think Casey most likely kept Caylee with her. The Chloroform is connected, I'll betcha but I seriously doubt it was used to put Caylee out on a regular basis. How does a layman know how to use Chloroform? I think Chloroform was the murder weapon and Casey is keeping quite mum because I doubt skeletal remains will show any trace of Chloroform.

IMO, she probably drugged her and the television was her friend when they were at home. KC does not seem like "hands on" mom. Well, not that way, anyway.

I think I read at one point Jesse G's family watched her for a little while. I think I read that on here somewhere. Anyone have a link to that?

This may have already come up on another thread, but when Nate and Clint were being interviewed by NG & Greta, they both stated that Caylee could count to 25 in Spanish and that she learned it by watching Dora. I have to disagree with this as my kids have watched Dora for years and Dora never counts that high in Spanish or English for that matter! She had to of learned it from some place else--A Spanish speaking babysitter possibly?

I have been wondering this too...........I have been waiting for someone to come forward who has said that they say Casey and Caylee together during the day; at the beach, at the park, somewhere.

I can't beleive she drove around all day while the rest of the world thought she was at work.

I have to think that someone who saw her during the day has contact LE, and that has just not been released yet.

Someone is not being truthful in the A household. Clues of Casey not having a job would be everywhere and not just the money issues....CA never tried to call Casey at work? She would have a landline at her pretend job and when Casey never gave her a number to that landline, I would think that Cindy would call Universal information and ask for her daughters extension.

Just thinking out loud, but this has bothered me from the get go......how C and G could be snowed for 2 years......2 years they thought Casey had a job and a nanny?

Just doesn't make any sense.....none.:bang:

This may have already come up on another thread, but when Nate and Clint were being interviewed by NG & Greta, they both stated that Caylee could count to 25 in Spanish and that she learned it by watching Dora. I have to disagree with this as my kids have watched Dora for years and Dora never counts that high in Spanish or English for that matter! She had to of learned it from some place else--A Spanish speaking babysitter possibly?

Bolded part by me.

My kiddos watch Dora and they can count to 50 in spanish. Between Dora and Diego they do get up there in the numbers. The episode this morning went to 25 in coins. My 4 yr old son was counting along with Dora as I watched the bond hearing. We have no spanish speaking people in our family and don't live anywhere near spanish speaking people either. The environment Calylee would have been in had more spanish speaking people and most likely that reinforced the numbers and most likely other words for her such as colors.

I speak french and my husband can speak german, my kids can't speak a lick of either language. We're not as interesting as Dora though :crazy:

As far as who babysat... I think Casey kept Caylee with her. If she said her schedule started at 10 am most times (like in the fake e-mail in the documents) then she'd only have to be gone from the house for a few hours with her a day. George works 2nd shift and Cindy said in the bond hearing that she worked first shift. From what I remember she said she got home after 5 pm. She had no money to pay anyone prior to turning pro theif so I doubt Caylee was with anyone else.

All JMHO, of course.

Wow thats pretty good for a 2-3 year old to count that high in any language !!! My son is 3 and DID learn colors and counting in Spanish from Dora and Diego but he could never get past 10.

Has anyone one thought that Zanny could be "Nanny", thats what my older kids called their paternal grandma.

Isn't J Ortiz mother's name Zenaida ?

If anyone was watching her from 2 years or so ago..... who would take on the care of a 1 year old that is in diapers and babyfood and naps and all that goes with it, except Maybe a grandparent ........

Bolded part by me.

As far as who babysat... I think Casey kept Caylee with her. If she said her schedule started at 10 am most times (like in the fake e-mail in the documents) then she'd only have to be gone from the house for a few hours with her a day. George works 2nd shift and Cindy said in the bond hearing that she worked first shift. From what I remember she said she got home after 5 pm.

I totally agree. She took Caylee to whatever lover's apartment in the day too - remember TonE saying that she could "work from home"? I'm sure she told her parents that she could work from home. Some days she apparently got all dressed up for work (GA's description) and left....GA left for work shortly after and Casey most likely brought Caylee back to her parents house to go swimming and hang out while she surfed the net. These are only my opinions but seems likely.

I forget the lady's name but she was interviewed a few times as a family friend. She was also standing next to Cindy for arrest #2. She said that she watched Caylee and Casey watched her children some.

Arrest #2 was my favorite so far

Wow thats pretty good for a 2-3 year old to count that high in any language !!! My son is 3 and DID learn colors and counting in Spanish from Dora and Diego but he could never get past 10.

Has anyone one thought that Zanny could be "Nanny", thats what my older kids called their paternal grandma.

Isn't J Ortiz mother's name Zenaida ?

If anyone was watching her from 2 years or so ago..... who would take on the care of a 1 year old that is in diapers and babyfood and naps and all that goes with it, except Maybe a grandparent ........

Lets don't accuse more innocent people over something Casey did

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back