Who will make the most money? Includes various book discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would have thought way back when, that Jeff Ashton would be the one to make the most money off poor Caylee's death. And that sure does not seem right to me either in this case.

Who would have thought way back when, that Jeff Ashton would be the one to make the most money off poor Caylee's death. And that sure does not seem right to me either in this case.

IMO, not one thing has seemed right about this case! From the "Bombshell" news that a mother had failed to report her child missing for 31 days, right up to today, it almost seems like we are all caught up in a real live "Truman" show.

IMO, not one thing has seemed right about this case! From the "Bombshell" news that a mother had failed to report her child missing for 31 days, right up to today, it almost seems like we are all caught up in a real live "Truman" show.

In our capitalistic world where truth is not what you find in a court of law - I'm all for Jeff Ashton making the most money if that's what it takes to stamp out the DT and the Anthony family carp that gets so much media attention.

To me that's a pretty small cosmic price to pay and an pretty fine karma balance....:great:

In our capitalistic world where truth is not what you find in a court of law - I'm all for Jeff Ashton making the most money if that's what it takes to stamp out the DT and the Anthony family carp that gets so much media attention.

To me that's a pretty small cosmic price to pay and an pretty fine karma balance....:great:

ITA! I am glad to know that JA's book is going to squash the A's, JB, and KC from making big buck book deals. There are some who are looking forward to hearing from the defense and KC, but even they aren't wanting to hear from the A's. From what I have seen, the pro-KC/pro-defense people think less of CA and GA than many of us pro-pros do! Lol! It is inevitable that money is going to be made from this case. It hurts many of us because it feels as though Caylee has been shoved aside to make that money. I see that sentiment expressed by people on both sides of the coin.

Has anyone found any results as to how Jeff Ashton's book is doing in sales? Has it hit any best seller lists?
I'm looking forward to Mason's book also, because I like to hear from more than one source. I think Jeff's book gave a good look at the prosecution point of view, and I think Mason's will give a good look at the defense's point of view.

Respectfully, even though it's a sensitive issue no matter how you slice it, I personally feel much more comfortable seeing Jeff Ashton profit from his participation in this massive and very public case (which was part of his job as a public servant, by the way) than to see profits lining the pockets of the felon/liar/thief/con-artist who got away with murdering her child, or any of the people who played a role in her shocking acquittal, including but not limited to her attorneys, her family, and the jury.

:twocents: JMO, and no offense intended to those who may feel differently.

Respectfully, even though it's a sensitive issue no matter how you slice it, I personally feel much more comfortable seeing Jeff Ashton profit from his participation in this massive and very public case (which was part of his job as a public servant, by the way) than to see profits lining the pockets of the felon/liar/thief/con-artist who got away with murdering her child, or any of the people who played a role in her shocking acquittal, including but not limited to her attorneys, her family, and the jury.

:twocents: JMO, and no offense intended to those who may feel differently.

Hear hear! And Desi - I am loving your Sig line! Powerful words!

I agree. I have nothing against JA but I refuse to spend my money on anything that turns a profit to ANYONE in this case. It just doesn't feel right to me.

Has anyone found any results as to how Jeff Ashton's book is doing in sales? Has it hit any best seller lists? I'm looking forward to Mason's book also, because I like to hear from more than one source. I think Jeff's book gave a good look at the prosecution point of view, and I think Mason's will give a good look at the defense's point of view.

as of today:
amazon #1 non-fiction hardcover #3 non-fiction kindle
barnes & noble #23 non-fiction hardcover #47 non-fiction nook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads