2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe JB is trying to blame the hawk as being involved with the death of Caylee.

JSR, could you be thinking of Caylee's birth length? One of my babies was
20" long at birth.

wm

Below or above not sure which I indicated I meant to type 30" not 20" I'm sorry for the screw up. I'm trying to type correctly with a cat on my lap.

\

I thought I read here somewhere here that she was 20"

Sorry if this has been posted but according to the autopsy report Caylee was between 36.061-37.82 inches. (Page 13)

Yes, BUT, in a different color. Cindy even said it was a different color when they showed the door pic and the other pic with Caylee wearing the same outfit but in green (pic was chest up shot), I believe. Does anyone really buy two of of the same outfits in different colors? I could see liking the outfit if a playmate, for example, has it and getting it in a different color than she has. But not two of the same thing just in different colors. But that's just me.

I did for my son. If I liked an outfit I bought every color available, and matching socks if possible. He was fabulously color coordinated at that age.

LKB also just said that when Yuri was on the stand yesterday was that he said they had Roy's phone records, and, she said she does not remember ever seeing those.

It would be exculportory evidence that is needed by the defense.

Only exculpatory evidence if it shows that RK actually killed Caylee or definitely moved her body and I would bet any one of my four limbs that his phone records DO NOT show this.

Were the other three Anthony's in the court room today?
My first thought while reading and listening to all the speculation was if this maybe had something to do with the whole LA contacting Baez about something then being all boo hoo :tears: on the stand and after her testified yesterday. Something very strange going on with that young man.
Seperate question regarding the phone records. Baez said yesterday he didn't receive phone records for anyone, yet didn't he supposedly track down the ex con guy that GA supposedly called the day before CA called the cops by using the phone records he has for GA?

AHA! I think you've got it....yesterday RH and friend were talking about how there was talk where JB hinted a bombshell was to take place yesterday. Then LA got up there and failed to state whatever the "anything else" was that JB was trying sooooooo hard to get out of him. He just couldn't bring himself to blurt it out there on the stand.
BUT what if he did an affidavit and JB was trying to get it entered, without LA having to testify on the stand (which could incriminate him in molestation charges or something)......
MAYBE that is the legal issue. Can the judge take the affidavit, without having Lee testify in open court.......
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

would NOT go along with that. I don't particularly like CM personally but I don't see him at all as unethical or sleazy like IMO JB is. There is no way IMO CM would go along with perpetrating a fraud on the court.
Either I did not make myself clear or you misunderstood me. I never said he was going along with it. I said he found out about it.

I really don't like the picture of Caylee at the door. The shoes this child is wearing are the same kind of shoe in the video that wasn't recently released of Caylee's second birthday party. In that video she is wearing her bathingsuit and shoes that could match those in the picutre.

LA said it was while he was sitting with his "folks" watching the trial, not while in the restroom. I remember it specifically b/c young people don't usually call parents folks.

Really? :) Must be a generational thing, or perhaps a southern colloqualism.... back in "my day" (I'm over 50, and raised in the south) we ALL referred to our parents as our folks. I'm going to dinner w/ my folks, my folks are coming over, etc!

I am reading on my blackberry so it is hard to catch up on all the messages. My apologies if thius has already been opined. Could LA finally grew a pair and told CM (he doesn't trust JB) that he is blowing the whistle with all that he knows, including JB asking him to lie?

There are so many things to speculate in this situation.

Maybe that is why ICA, CA and GA were crying this morning - because they couldn't get LA to come onboard to save his sister's life. His conscious got the best of him & he called JA to let him know. Possibly that's why LA was eating lunch alone yesterday.

Greetings All :) First time posting, but have been lurking for quite a while & following this case from the beginning being that I'm originally from Orlando, but living outside of Baltimore now, so I was intrigued by the "hometown" news, aside from many other aspects of the case that hit close to home, which at some point, I'm sure that I will bring up in future postings...
Anyhow, something about the picture of Caylee (allegedly) reaching up to open the slider door just isn't sitting right with me, so I took a few minutes to sleuth a little bit this morning & try to figure out why it wasn't sitting right? If you look at the evidence pic that the CSI ppl took of Caylee's KNOWN shoes when they went to the house to collect evidence (ie ICA's shoes, clothes, etc) there is not ONE pair of shoes that match the shoes in the new picture, not even close, as all of her shoes appear to be white & for lack of a better term, "girlie". The new pic shows shoes that are more athletic in appearance, like something that an older child would wear? When my girls were Caylee's age (identical twin girls who are 9 years old now), the tennis shoes that were available for their shoe size were fairly similar to the ones pictured in the evidence photos of her KNOWN shoes. Also, I find it odd that in the beginning of the trial, when the CSI experts testified about the photos retrieved from all the cameras & on the hard drives from each computer, they were able to testify to the time/date stamps of those pictures, so why hasn't this been done to the NEW picture that was submitted of her opening the slider?
I have so many thoughts & feelings about this case & the travesty that is occurring regarding this poor little girl's death (murder, IMO), as I said, it hits REALLY close to home, as I lost my son shortly after his 2nd birthday, due to an accident which was caused by someone else's negligence (long story) & I just don't understand HOW this family who supposedly loved this child so much could carry on the way that they have... It's truly sickening & heart wrenching to witness this for me, to say the least :-(
Sorry to rant, I'm glad to be in the company of such wise, intuitive & carrying people who have been brought together to seek justice for this beautiful baby girl....

We welcome you here with open arms. My heart goes out to you in the loss of your son. I can't imagine your pain and I know the displays by the A's are hard to watch. Blessings and peace to you, friend.

How big are KC's feet? Could she have been "playing" with a pair of KC's old track tennies?

]LKB said "irregardless" :)[/B]

Anyway I think it is funny to watch HLN...they are all so breathless...someone will stroke out today...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

IDK how tall Caylee was but my grandchild is 3 1/2 years old, in the upper % for height and is 41" tall
Seems like the right height for a child her age

Probably nothing, but the headscarf and dress don't match either. For some reason, that struck me as odd.

someone PLEASE correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't there pictures of caylee in that outfit? dress and matching bandanna? someone with more resources please find this picture because i am 99% sure i remember seeing it.
Is this the photo you have in mind? The dresses look like they are different colors to me.

patiodoor.jpg
bandana.jpg

I think that Casey fired JB, and she told CM this morning in the holding cell.... We shall see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288