Susan Powell's Blood Was Found In Her Home

These DESPICABLE police in West Valley Utah were encouraging the Cox's to stir up Josh Powell and to seek custody of the kids through the courts while the whole time they had plenty to arrest him on murder charges.

They should all resign and be sent to prison for getting those little boys killed for no reason.

How much blood evidence? If it is just a few spots it wouldn't be grounds to do anything. If you searched my house you would find blood evidence too, but that wouldnt mean I was dead or that a crime had been committed, it would just mean that I lived there and cut myself at some point.

It is the amount that is important.

The blood was just a small part of the evidence, they had an overwhelming amount.

After reading the search warrant, I want to vomit. Why or why did they let Josh and Stephen have those babies? I am so upset.

I have no words ... no words. Sitting on my hands :censored:

I am speechless !!! These children did not have to die !!! They had enough to arrest him !!!

How much blood evidence? If it is just a few spots it wouldn't be grounds to do anything. If you searched my house you would find blood evidence too, but that wouldnt mean I was dead or that a crime had been committed, it would just mean that I lived there and cut myself at some point.

Not the same thing at all since you still live to post and Susan doesn't. It was waaaaaaaaay more than that. READ to document. :banghead:

WVPD told Cox's to do that honk and wave thing that got Josh all upset.

Snipped from the bottom of this article.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/mobile...police-warrants.html.csp#.T3Zu83G0B2A.twitter

Other search warrants remain sealed

More than two years ago, The Salt Lake Tribune asked a judge to unseal investigative documents in Susan Powell's disappearance, including search warrants served on Josh and Susan Powell's West Valley City home.

The Tribune recently renewed the motion, arguing that it is highly unlikely any concerns remain about privacy, individual safety or security, or investigation integrity since Josh Powell has killed himself and his sons. The newspaper is in discussions with prosecutors and West Valley City attorneys in an attempt to resolve the dispute outside of court.

It was enough that someone felt the need to clean it up. Enough that it took a lot of water, sufficient to need the fans to dry the carpet. That's how much.

Two fans blowing to dry the 'clean up' area makes me think it was a significant clean up, in which he still left at least trace evidence on the tile floor.
JMO.

Snipped from the bottom of this article.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/mobile...police-warrants.html.csp#.T3Zu83G0B2A.twitter

Other search warrants remain sealed

More than two years ago, The Salt Lake Tribune asked a judge to unseal investigative documents in Susan Powell's disappearance, including search warrants served on Josh and Susan Powell's West Valley City home.

The Tribune recently renewed the motion, arguing that it is highly unlikely any concerns remain about privacy, individual safety or security, or investigation integrity since Josh Powell has killed himself and his sons. The newspaper is in discussions with prosecutors and West Valley City attorneys in an attempt to resolve the dispute outside of court.

I think you meant this:

The Tribune recently renewed the motion, arguing it is unlikely any concerns remain about privacy, individual safety or security, or investigation integrity since Josh Powell has killed himself and his sons.

The newspaper is in discussions with prosecutors and West Valley City attorneys in an attempt to resolve the dispute outside of court.

They knew they had enough evidence to convict Josh, they were just holding off hoping to find evidence his dad was involved. IMO

And no blood in the minivan or tarps? Weird. I wonder what else they have. Josh was a proven liar several times, a very weak alibi. He leaves a VM on Susan's cell asking if he and the boys should pick her up from work, yet LE finds her cell in the minivan he was driving in the OFF position and the sim card removed. How much evidence did they need??? Ridiculous. He removes his own sim card and gives LE his phone.. and on and on and on..
This is so disturbing. Utah needs to fix some serious problems if this is how they routinely handle cases.

This is really kicking the Washington LE in the guts. I bet they are all furious.

No joke. Both Powell men are/were sick sick people

It's not just the blood. It's the totality of all the evidence.

This is really kicking the Washington LE in the guts. I bet they are all furious.

Not to mention ending up with two dead little boys on their hands. They had to deal with that in person. WA LE knew the details but could not do anything. This had to be frustrating for them.

Very good 5 page article at the below link:
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...werent-charges-filed-against-Josh-Powell.html

(snip)
Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer said his detectives would have arrested Powell "a long time ago" if this had been their case. He said a detective in Washington state was aware of the details gathered and local authorities had been anticipating that Utah investigators would pursue an arrest.
"Obviously, it's frustrating," Troyer said. "We were always waiting for the phone call to go arrest him."

Chuck Cox talks to Ron and Don about the unsealed search warrant to Steven Powell's home

http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=577&a=40814&p=11&n=

Kiirsi Hellewell ‏ @Kiirs
Still reeling from the revelations of the past 3 hours. Wow. #findsusan

Mr. Cox (from the podcast linked above):

"I'm shocked at how much information they had."

"It was disturbing to know the things they knew -- that they did have blood evidence -- Why didn't they arrest him?"

---

The Coxes had no idea. They had not been told about the blood or much of the other evidence LE had on Josh. They didn't know about the "Last Will and Testament" in the safe deposit box, either.

:shakehead:

http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=577&a=40814&p=11&n=

Those poor people; how much more are the Coxes supposed to endure? Prayers offered for them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giulian.57
Back