FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone was saying on FB that this is the same area where Jennifer Kesse went missing. Does anyone know if thats true?

This is the first time I've posted on anything like this, but I've been following this thread and wanted to ask a question so if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.
Is the ex bf the one that said she was supposed to be shopping?

If so, It seems kind of odd to me that she was last seen by him, he was the one that said she was supposed to be shopping, and the text said "Waterford" where her vehicle was found which is close to his house. I would think she wouldn't only mention that to him.

Hello....and welcome! Her Hummer was found at the mall the other side of town, not Waterford.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

So is that a fact he took the Hummer there or are you speculating????

Per speculation. Going by he was the last to see her....that we know of.
Nice to know DS's father had the timeline down last night in his interview. Parapharase: "He was here the whole time she was missing"

This is the first time I've posted on anything like this, but I've been following this thread and wanted to ask a question so if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

If so, It seems kind of odd to me that she was last seen by him, he was the one that said she was supposed to be shopping, and the text said "Waterford" where her vehicle was found which is close to his house. I would think she wouldn't only mention that to him.

:welcome: to WS!!!

NO NO the 11 yr olds Father is not missing.

Per speculation. Going by he was the last to see her....that we know of.
Nice to know DS's father had the timeline down last night in his interview. Parapharase: "He was here the whole time she was missing"

Yes, I thought that was odd. Sounds to me like she's not missing now. Maybe they need to check his house.

I was reading through the first several pages this morning and I had the same idea, hollyblue. They both sound like they have a hot temper, and do a lot of yelling back and forth. Throwing the ring over the balcony sounds like something a teenager or twenty y.o. would do, not a 33 y.o. mother.
I agree, it would be good to know his history, if he's ever hit her in anger. As for verbal threats... well, let's just say that in the heat of an argument, some people will make a violent threat which they don't mean, and end up regretting later.

Based on what was revealed in the People's Court, during their heated argument when Michele threw a drink at him he smashed his camera to the ground per show transcript:

DS: So I end up smashing my camera on the ground, cause I was a little angry and I didn't want to...
JM: Boy you sure showed that camera
DS: I did, I did, well I didn't want to do anything to anyone, or her, you know
JM: So you took it out on the camera?
DS: I took it out on the camera,

Michele never revealed that he physically harmed her, except when he grabbed her arm during the convention episode. Seems Dale likes to take her places and when things go sour he leaves her there.

Although he could have physically harmed her, but we just don't know.

Can someone tell me if there is a connected rows of condos were Dale lives and what is across the street from the condos?

Do we have a "ggogle" street view of the area of where Dale lives?

There is nothing directly across from the condos, but catty-corner is Simcon Training Center? and a little north is a Walmart Supercenter.

There is no streetview inside of the condos on google maps, but here is the outside entrance to the condos.
http://g.co/maps/syrr7

Hi 08candykisses80 and welcome,:fireworks:

Yes, it was the bf, DS, who said Michelle told him she was going shopping. And yep, it sure is odd that the text said Waterford, a shopping area, and the message is called a decoy by LE. Good observation.

It seems to me if she weren't going to be home for the return of her oldest from school, she would have told someone that she was going shopping and made other arrangements for someone either to be at the house or for her son to be picked up.

Once again, welcome. WS is a wonderful site.

I wonder why it is so hard to reach the father of the 11 year old boy? Where does the boys' father live?

Am I the only one that is hinky about the ex? The father of the twins

I wonder why it is so hard to reach the father of the 11 year old boy? Where does the boys' father live?

The father lives outside of Orlando. The reason we have not been able to reach him, his cell vm is full. Hubby says that's not uncommon for him. They have been divorced for several years.

NO NO the 11 yr olds Father is not missing.

I didn't mean he was missing too. lol. Just that they can't seem to get ahold of him. Right? No one is able to locate him...correct? tia

What do we know about him?

Nothing except he was supposed to have dinner with her and she never showed he said. That's all I've heard, from the link Holly posted for me. I was trying to figure out how she was gonna get home in time for the 11 yr old, get dinner and go to work by 7:30.

I am concerned that Dale may have had something to do with it, but I can't put the pieces together to figure out how!

Lots of questions:
Once grandma was called by the 11 year old at 3:30 PM, did she immediately call the police or did she call Dale, then the police?

If she called the police first and told them Michele went to pick up her children at Dale's place at 2:30, did the police immediately go there somewhere around 3:45 PM to 4:00 PM?

Or did Grandma contact her son, and then he sent the text asking where are you with the responding text saying "Waterford".

Either way, it was still light outside, up to 5:21 PM EST.

How the heck, if Dale did it, did he get Michele, the twins, etc., out of the condo into the Hummer and take her somewhere and leave her?

You can't miss that Hummer, as it makes a statement wherever it shows up.

Could Dale have left the twins alone for a certain amount of time?

I would assume the police showed up at Dale's condo around 4:00 PM, or so, and that still leaves Dale 1 1/2 hours to do something.

Maybe he put the children in his truck and followed her, but then, if he did something to her, the twins would be in the truck.

Or did she have the children in the Hummer, Dale followed her, did something, put the children in the truck and returned back to his home.

So many confusing thoughts running through my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member