Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
how in the world are we suppose to trust CINDY!? they have been covering for her the entire time. this bail out isn't so casey can talk about where caylee is, it's so cindy and casey can get their timelines straight without being recorded! grrrrr

That's what I'm thinking. What good will it do for Casey to confess to Cindy? Do they think Cindy will seriuosly then call up LE and dump all of that info on to them, which will only convict her daugther she has been so vehemently defending? She has done nothing but defend her and backpedal since the beginning of the investigation.

The only time she was honest, it seems, was the frantic 911 call. After that, it's been one excuse after another.

She will call them and tell them everything. AFTER SHE WASHES THE PANTS!

We should start a thread. There might be some nefarious reason she's wearing that shirt. Kinda like a subliminal(sp) message or something.

LOL

(((((you will tell Nancypants what you know)))))

(((((You will appear on no other shows)))))))

(((((Arent my twins that almost died thirty times last week cute)))))) Kiding on that one, but she does mention it alot

Here's the part that confuses me. It's stated many times that Casey is the only one that knows anything, yet she's not talking. Then many are upset that the bounty hunting/bail bond team is getting her out so she CAN talk.

This case has more coverage than most cases and if it helps to bring closure and finding Caylee, then cowboy up!

With all respect why can't she talk from jail? Letting her out and giving her the chance to talk in her home with no LE will bring about more lies. She has had so many opportunities to talk and she did not. There is no babysitter and getting her out of jail will not change that.

Just saw L Padilla on Fox. He believes Cindy can get Casey to come clean and tell him where Caylee is. He urges the babysitter to come forward for the reward.

:banghead: What a joke! Puuuuuleeeeze...

:praying: for Caylee

I can't type fast enough....he won't be at the house....female will. Cindy will get the info from Casey. Casey won't crack. Fear of law enforcement. Needs to be home with parents. Caylee is alive. Reward will bring Caylee home. She was given to someone to babysit for 2 months...
Thanks, I was watching his 2 minutes of fame. He thinks Casey will tell the truth to her mom.

wow, I have some swamp land in Florida I'd like to sell him. I often wonder if he personally isn't going for the $250,000 reward.

JMO.

Where did this "Casey is afraid of LE" come from? Total BS. She has an attorney. He's not LE. If she wants to "tell the truth"....tell him! He's got PIs that can track down anyone.

Casey isn't some poor, little waif.

"She gave to someone to babysit for two months"

And didnt think anyone would notice?
Man, the more these people talk the more they lose ANY credibility, with me anyway.
I am not opposed to Casey being bonded out, it's her legal right, BUT I am opposed to all this hoopla when there is STILL a missing three year old, and it seems all the people who want this child found are stuck commiserating here at Websleuths, LOL, not that I mind being stuck with you folks, much better than in the path of Fay or Cindy.

He doesn't think she'll crack, but the best place to get info that he doesn't believe he'll get is at her home? Heh??

Exactly! :bang: For some reason, he thinks Casey will talk to Cindy and tell her the truth. I guess because Cindy will be angry with Casey when she gets home. It hasn't worked thus far so I don't know what gives. :waitasec:

:wink::wink:
I was beginning to think the same thing for a while. I'm wondering if perhaps, Cindy herself isn't a very disturbed person and that her condition predates this case by a long period of time. While I feel sorry for Cindy's predicament, I find her to be entirely unlikeable. I don't like her conduct. Her inappropriate facial expressions and smirks suggests that she is interested in being in the media spotlight more than anything else. She also reminds me of her daughter Casey in that she naively thinks that she can manipulate or somehow fool LE with her constant obfuscations and kernels of misinformation.

:clap::clap::clap:

I can't type fast enough....he won't be at the house....female will. Cindy will get the info from Casey. Casey won't crack. Fear of law enforcement. Needs to be home with parents. Caylee is alive. Reward will bring Caylee home. She was given to someone to babysit for 2 months...

I KNEW this would be next! :crazy:

uploading FOX with Padilla at noon. Should be uploaded by 1:00 PM ... Check Media forum

From a lurking newbie...PattyG, YOU are my WS favorite :star2:! Thank you for all your hard work! I wait for your uploads...lol!

:blowkiss:

Okay, shame on me for getting the giggles about anything in this case, but I can't get over "the green mist of jealousy"! It makes me think of other colors of mists of other things surrounding this case, such as BROWN! :D :slap: I'm coming around to LP's idea for getting info out of Casey - it may not work, but we know for sure she's not going to say anything at all in jail. I like to picture Cindy locking herself in a room with her and grilling her non-stop...we know how much talking Cindy can do!

Now back to the serious reason we're really here - missing little Caylee. :( My giggles just turned to nausea.

Oh now she'll talk to CINDY? Thats exactly what we need. Cindy to be the filter for the truth.

What an unmitigated disaster the Padillas are making out of this.

Wow, that's quite the trick being able to backpedle while inserting your foot in your mouth. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

I believe it meant that Tony Padilla was possibly the one approached initially by the third party and not that it was actually his idea. I will have to back to read what Tony wrote about that here on WS.

They aren't a professional search organization so why would they set up searches? They are professional Bondsmen and Bounty Hunters so here to do what they are licensed to do and that is to get someone out of jail then to get them back to court at a designated time.

Yes, I know there not professional searchers. Not really expecting them to organize a search. They want to find Caylee. IMO getting Casey out of jail is not going to find Caylee. It's just all publicity and double talk with that bunch. I'm having a hard time deciding who's bs I'd rather hear theirs or the A's. Either way none of it is helping to find Caylee.

Sure, and the pope isn't Catholic.
LMAO. Now that was funny.

He's after the $250,000 himself. He puts up $50,000 and gets $250,000 back. I finally figured him out. He is not the least bit interested in what happened to Caylee. He's after the reward.

Okay, got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member