Questions Specifically for Benjaman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice some pics from the Enquirer that you were wearing a baseball cap. Do you wear baseball caps often?

I notice some pics from the Enquirer that you were wearing a baseball cap. Do you wear baseball caps often?

That was my question when I finally got the article and posted the picture.
I wondered if he wore the cap plus the flannel shirts & jeans.

He takes on a different look with the different clothes.

That was my question when I finally got the article and posted the picture.
I wondered if he wore the cap plus the flannel shirts & jeans.

He takes on a different look with the different clothes.
I usually wear BB caps. How did you find the article? I have been trying to find a digital copy of it but have had no luck.

I usually wear BB caps. How did you find the article? I have been trying to find a digital copy of it but have had no luck.

Someone here (Gina I think) scanned it and sent me a copy. I have it in the album I made for you. Here's the link Ben's album
It's all of the pics I've collected of you.

Also, if you look to the right in the album you will see the blog link. 2004 Amnesia Victim blog
I need to go back over everything but don't have a lot of time right now.
If you want to email me roselvr@gmail.com I can send you the full sized article

Nice to see you posting. :)

Benjaman:
Would you allow one person at WS, perhaps believe09, to read over your
medical records? Or at least your first few days after being found?

Do you have a copy of the original police report, if there was one?
If so, would you allow believe09 or someone at WS to read it over?

If not, were you ever able to interview the policemen who responded to the 911 call that day?
Thanks.
Memorial wants 800+dollars for the medical records.
No police report was made. The officers who were at the scene are no longer with the RH police. Or,at least,that is what we were told.

No police report was made. The officers who were at the scene are no longer with the RH police. Or,at least,that is what we were told.

I thought Dr Phil paid for them?

Maybe we all should go to the Dr Phil site and request a follow up show?

Benjamin-- I am helping my sister plan her wedding; she lives in the Denver area, and I suddenly thought of something today.

Aspen, CO hosts a huge food and wine festival every year, called the Food and Wine Classic. It is hosted by Food and Wine Magazine. It is one of the biggest food events each yr for people in the food and restaurant industry, as well as regular foodies. Many famous chefs speak and hold seminars at the three day event.

Do you ever remember going to this, and if so, do you remember any of the speakers you saw there? Also, do you like to cook yourself, and do you have any specialty dishes (other than the oatmeal LOL)

Never been there. That festival is not about food.It is snobs trying to outsnob each other. It is more about being pretty and looking pretty than anything else.

May I chime in?
I also wondered about numbers - forget it.
I was told that usually the package is numbered, not necessarily the pins.
From what I've found out from 2 of my Drs, he'd end up disfigured; and it would probably be for nothing.

Back in the early 70's we had a really bad flood in Watchung, NJ. My dad's gas station was underwater. There is a car dealer down the street, the flood was so bad, it carried cars away from the dealers lot.

We had a store called Grants.

I wasn't exposed to a lot of foods growing up; and as an adult, would not try a lot of the stuff you listed.

Take spaghetti sauce; I'm not Italian, it wasn't something we ate a lot of, not one of my favorite tastes as an adult. Also the cheeses that go into Italian. I can't be around Parmesan.

My parents came here in the 50's from Hungary.
I've wondered if Ben's parents were similar, where they came to the US from another country.

I myself do not expect Ben to answer everything.
I understand that some may be uncomfortable; or time consuming.
Perhaps even reading some and speaking to NB while he is reading may jog something that he can privately share with her; then she can follow up on it.

You sound like us. The hotter the food the better.
My son loves Franks Hot Sauce on everything.
Jalapenos used to be me until my taste buds changed.

I grew up with Hungarian peppers. They are a yellow pepper, have a really nice, sweet, but hottish taste. My dad used to make scrambled eggs on Sunday mornings. He'd fry up bacon, then used to take bread and fry the bread in the bacon grease, then add garlic powder (or garlic salt) to the fried bread. He'd then fry up the onions & peppers, add the eggs. He'd also add bacon pieces.

My dad had a habit of dipping everything in salt. He'd have a pile of salt on his plate, dip his bread and whatever else in the salt.

Your taste buds remind me of him.

We didn't do grits, Farina was what we ate up here.

Curious, ever has an Italian hot dog? There's a family owned chain here in NJ called Jimmy Buffs. They take hot dogs, potato wedges, onion & sausage & fry it all up in the same grease. They'd then put it on a round flat bread. The Jimmy Buff's dogs are pretty huge & very greasy.

Best photos I could find here - and here - this is how they cook them Big Frier

X-rays have been taken. Nothing was learned. Someone suggested I have the Pin removed. NO NO I will not allow that.
I use very little salt.But I have started eating Habanero Chiles (Peppers).
W.T.Grants went into bankruptcy in the seventies(I think). They tried to compete with K-Mart.

I read somewhere you worked/volunteered in a hospital. What were your job duties? Did you feel comfortable in the hospital setting?

Do you have a bad back? Do you have a scar on your back?

----------------
Trying this again. Had a tad bit of trouble when posting this before.
It posted 3 times and when I went to delete two of them, on the second one, it balked. Then when I tried again, all were gone??

Here goes:
http://www.memorialhealth.com/about/dearphil.aspx?linkid=philcontact
Here is the feedback link to the ceo of Mem. Hlth Univ. Hosp.
Maybe if you write him, he will 'donate' the cost of your medical records ...and receive some good will publicity out of it.
If you want to, of course.

I could send in a request as well.

Hi Benjaman, I'm also glad to see you posting again. I've got a question for you. Does being with people energize you or have more of a tendency to deplete your energy?

X-rays have been taken. Nothing was learned. Someone suggested I have the Pin removed. NO NO I will not allow that.

Taking the pins out probably would not ID you. In another post, someone emailed one of the companies; they did not track anything. They said that with some thing like what you have, it's not like CSI on TV. We know breast implants are numbered; possibly a few other things, pins & hardware, no.

So please, don't ever allow anyone to take the pins/hardware out because it would not help.

I use very little salt.But I have started eating Habanero Chiles (Peppers).
W.T.Grants went into bankruptcy in the seventies(I think). They tried to compete with K-Mart.

Yes, Grants filed bankruptcy in the 70's.
I'm wondering how many states they had stores. I know Indiana, I'm in NJ, we had them here. Also Two-Guys.

Discount Stores of the 1960's

----------------
Trying this again. Had a tad bit of trouble when posting this before.
It posted 3 times and when I went to delete two of them, on the second one, it balked. Then when I tried again, all were gone??

Here goes:
http://www.memorialhealth.com/about/dearphil.aspx?linkid=philcontact
Here is the feedback link to the ceo of Mem. Hlth Univ. Hosp.
Maybe if you write him, he will 'donate' the cost of your medical records ...and receive some good will publicity out of it.
If you want to, of course.

I could send in a request as well.

Good thinking.
I also wonder if they will copy just the missing pages if they won't do it all.

I received your email.
I will email you the pics this afternoon once we get back from Philadelphia.

I think that you might consider someone taking more pics of you dressed the way you usually dress. If you like to wear caps, wear the cap in the pic.

The pics I've collected of you are nice but you look different when you're not wearing the dressier clothes. When I say "dressier" I mean the suit, the polo shirt; khaki pants.

Same is true for me. I'm a T shirt & jeans type of gal. The T shirts I own & have owned are all the same "theme". I like Barbie, Blondie, Guns & Roses, Motorcycles (Harley & orange county choppers) & cars - Mustang's in particular, I won't wear a Chevy shirt. I also don't wear typical woman's clothes; I am not like a lot of women that wear makeup, match my shoes to my bag or do my hair. I'm no fuss, no makeup, could care less about doing my hair. That has never changed.

I guess what I'm getting at, if you had money to shop anywhere for clothes; where would you shop and what would you wear? If you like sports, is there one team you seem to like best?

Footwear - sneakers (do you call them tennis shoes?) casual loafers? Dress shoes? Work boots? Cowboy boots?

Socks? Do you have a preference? say like thin dress socks. Design or plain?
Perhaps you like Hanes socks? what cut would you wear? I do the tube/knee socks in cooler weather, then ankle in spring, and now. Summer I go shorter.

btw, if anything is too personal, not answering won't hurt my feelings. I understand.

Benjaman,
Do you need your entire medical record?
From the first hospital where you were for 2 weeks?
And all from Memorial ?

Or are there missing pages that you need?

Ben, I emailed you back so check your email. I think it was 3 emails. I broke the pictures up.

Benjaman,
Do you need your entire medical record?
From the first hospital where you were for 2 weeks?
And all from Memorial ?

Or are there missing pages that you need?

I received your email.
I will email you the pics this afternoon once we get back from Philadelphia.

I think that you might consider someone taking more pics of you dressed the way you usually dress. If you like to wear caps, wear the cap in the pic.

The pics I've collected of you are nice but you look different when you're not wearing the dressier clothes. When I say "dressier" I mean the suit, the polo shirt; khaki pants.

Same is true for me. I'm a T shirt & jeans type of gal. The T shirts I own & have owned are all the same "theme". I like Barbie, Blondie, Guns & Roses, Motorcycles (Harley & orange county choppers) & cars - Mustang's in particular, I won't wear a Chevy shirt. I also don't wear typical woman's clothes; I am not like a lot of women that wear makeup, match my shoes to my bag or do my hair. I'm no fuss, no makeup, could care less about doing my hair. That has never changed.

I guess what I'm getting at, if you had money to shop anywhere for clothes; where would you shop and what would you wear? If you like sports, is there one team you seem to like best?

Footwear - sneakers (do you call them tennis shoes?) casual loafers? Dress shoes? Work boots? Cowboy boots?

Socks? Do you have a preference? say like thin dress socks. Design or plain?
Perhaps you like Hanes socks? what cut would you wear? I do the tube/knee socks in cooler weather, then ankle in spring, and now. Summer I go shorter.

btw, if anything is too personal, not answering won't hurt my feelings. I understand.

Hey Rose-good stuff. FWIW, I emailed BK and requested a photo be distributed showing him with glasses....it occurred to me that I have not seen one with glasses on-and assuming he wore them prior to his surgery, it might be another direction to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member