TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that was very odd when I heard it. The house is small. Hailey is 13 years old.
A 13 year old would want privacy would she not?
If Hailey slept on the couch where did the other people in that small house hang out?
Her room looked fine to me, why sleep on the couch?

When I was 13-14 I LOVED sleeping on the couch, not sure why. I had a big room, and queen bed, but still ended up on the couch.

I'd like to know how much of Hailey's moving around had to do with SA's moving around. The 911 calls from 2/14/10 make me question whether Hailey was living with her mom at the time. BD mentions that she is concerned that her son might be at the home, but doesn't mention Hailey. I also wonder about the details of the before-the-holidays blow-up and how it was related to Hailey wanting to live with her dad.

BBM Thank You for pointing that out. I don't remember any mention of Hailey on the 911 calls. Where was Hailey living then?

Concerning SA having just a tee shirt there in Feb 2010 I wonder if his mail was delivered to BD's residence. I believe that when someone has their clothing and mail delivered to a residence it makes it harder for LE to keep them out of a household. Having mail delivery to an address makes it somewhat your legal residence, doesn't it?

What exactly is this? Doesn't appear to be from the documents I read earlier.

I dont remember this part.

n Billie Jean Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph test on two occasions. On the first attempt, she was found to be under the influence of narcotics and was prohibited from taking the test. Later, she said that she had taken an anti-anxiety medication to alleviate the stress of the situation.

Page 5, Paragraph 5 of Affidavits.

. "

:banghead:Oh Good God in heaven above!!

I honestly hadn't taken the time to read this affidavit for myself until now.
IMHO after reading it, they are both involved somehow.
I am about to give up all hope for finding Hailey alive:(
They admitted to withdrawing the money to purchase illegal narcotics.
Now I can't believe the account of no New Year's eve partying any more.

Memphis- be careful how much credence you put in that affidavit. CD already responded to the New Year's Eve party. He said on NG there was no party. I guess if two people come over to your house- that somehow makes it a party?

Personally, I think reporting it as "a party" was not very professional. Saying, "They had visitors in the home that night." would not carry the same connotations and be closer to accurate without anyone's slant on it.

Memphis- be careful how much credence you put in that affidavit. CD already responded to the New Year's Eve party. He said on NG there was no party. I guess if two people come over to your house- that somehow makes it a party?

Another thing with these affadavits is that per NG they claim Billie said SA had threatened she and Hailey during the domestic on 2/14/10, yet she says it was she and Clint he threatened, not Hailey, and the 911 tapes back up what she says.

Maybe NG is live tonight, as her other show is listed, so she would probably have to come in anyway, to do the one on the missing person a night.

Everyone saw Hailey on the 27th, but no on talked to her?? Has anyone come forward saying they actually spoke to her, either on the phone or in person? Anyone? A friend, a neighbor, a witness? Weird...

It is strange...no one TALKED to her...
If the 7 year old is proven to be Hailey companion that day... ..then an adult prolly saw her also.
Im still wondering if it was on another day because that might have been easy to confirm...children sometimes can be very credible...and LE has said NO witness have been verified...Hmmmm

Another thing with these affadavits is that per NG they claim Billie said SA had threatened she and Hailey during the domestic on 2/14/10, yet she says it was she and Clint he threatened, not Hailey, and the 911 tapes back up what she says.

Did the officer ever go the home and talk to Billie in person after she called last February? Or was it only phone calls?

Does anyone know if LE is required to have a parent present when questioning someone 16 years old as a witness in a possible criminal case? Would he still be considered a minor in this context under Texas law (not sure if it varies by state)?

I hope that DD has been encouraged by his family to tell LE everything he remembers/knows, no matter what. It would be great for him to be instrumental in finding Hailey; he's gotta be carrying a heavy load since Hailey went missing...

Not sleuthing a minor, I promise. Just curious about the laws since DD made statements in MSM early on that were probably helpful to LE...

As far as Hd sleeping on the couch i made a comment a few threads back I don't find that odd at all. My 14 yr. old dd sleeps on the couch every night since my older children moved out. She has her own room with TV and other gadgets, but she doesn't like being all the way on the other end of the house at night. She does it to be close to me.

This is just an observation that I have wanted to put out there. Being raised by a sociopath mother (and not knowing that until I was in my 40's) - there were aleays problems around the holidays. I think its because there are so many emotions that surround them and they don't "do emotions". Xmas, MY birthday, Easter, every year - I remember in my late teens and all of my 20's how I had gotten to "not want to go over there" and actually dreaded it sometimes. I was on my own with my own apt so it helped.

I'm noticing in this case - problems around Holidays -

Valentines Day 2010
Aug 2010 pub intox arrest in Tye, Tx(IIRC Hailey's birthday is in Aug)
Aug 2009 pub intox arrest in Snyder - again Hailey's birthday month
and we've hear "rumors" about a blow-up around Christmas.

Sociopathic behavior is all over this case. The other holidays - 4th of July, Labor Day, Halloween, don't matter so much - although I can remember a few big blow outs on the 4th.

I'm leaning to "something" happened over Christmas. Whether that something included everybody - SA, Bd, Hailey and DD even possibly CD or just SA and BD - I don't know. It it would fit the "pattern".

All the above is JMHO

Thank you so very much for digging up that video, MsFacetious, because watching it, and listening to Billie's inflection, I have to completely agree with you.

Phew! Now my blood pressure can come down a few hundred points!

Thank you again :blowkiss:

Thank you very much for being open to looking at it. :seeya:

It was really bothering me. So many things are just little misunderstandings like that one. But I can't keep up with all of them. :crazy:

Yes lol. I was just trying to save you some time digging for it. It would have been within my last few posts before that one.

Thanks. My schedule has been disrupted with sick kids and school starting back up all week, and I haven't made notes to keep track like I usually do. I really hate looking up links, lol.

Did the officer ever go the home and talk to Billie in person after she called last February? Or was it only phone calls?

That I do not know, but I feel like if she was going to mention on the call to the police that he was making threats against she AND Clint, why would she not mention Hailey if he had indeed threatened her also?

It's 1.2 miles from 1804 Chestnut to The Dollar Store..approx. 22 minute walk one way.. and 22 min back home..

IMO thats an awfully long walk for an unsupervised 13 yr old..{Dollar Store is on that Main Stretch Interstate 20 :(}

No theres another dollar store thats like a little less than a half mile
2005 Hickory Street, Colorado City its like a 5 minute walk

It does seem strange....a teenager and all....

My guess is......she felt "secure"....for some reason..

Perhaps her room/bed did not offer her that.....

IMO...I wonder if it was perhaps S could come in her room and talk to her when she was lying in bed....and it made her uneasy....

Does we know if she had her "own bed" at her dad's???...Did she sleep on the couch there???....interesting to know....where she slept at his house..

ETA...I believe someone here mentioned she would fall asleep on the couch watching TV...as she did not have TV in her room....that could be the reason of sleeping on the couch...

With Clint's girlfriend on Section 8/HUD N. and her son would each get 1 bedroom. The baby can stay in N. room up until a year i believe, but if she could find a 3 bedroom unit they would have given it to her early since the baby is a girl. So the house was either a 2 or 3 bedroom. I'm guessing Hailey slept on either the couch or an air mattress

That I do not know, but I feel like if she was going to mention on the call to the police that he was making threats against she AND Clint, why would she not mention Hailey if he had indeed threatened her also?

I was just wondering, if she spoke to the officer in person at some point, she may had added Hailey in there for good measure. I don't want to think LE just put whatever the heck they wanted to put into the affadavits.

Thank you for pointing this out. I am sorry I have read and misread so many things, if they were only a minute apart then "maybe" she was checking to see if money was deposited on that card. This card would be the only reason for me to understand the two withdrawals. My bank debit card will let me check the balance no problem, no fee, anywhere for free. The child support one is a pain. We can't pay at the pump, if we want to know the balance we have to look at computer or else the company charges a fee, sometimes they don't even work for purchases.

To me and this is my opinion and only my opinion, how ever they got the cash, if they spent it on drugs they should be charged for that right now! Let's just pretend that everyone is innocent and Hailey comes home safe (which is what I hope for). They should still get the help for their addictions and parenting classes. I am going to shut up now because I am horrible at getting out what I am trying to say.

One thing to point out: the affidavit never said it was from the same account. One could have withdrawn $60 and then the other $80. That could have been what happened and the reason for two withdrawals. MOO

Maybe its in the written report when LE got there. I cant understand why SA would admit it if it didnt happen. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288