GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I am not clear on, can someone please be so kind as to up-date me, there are so many turns and twists to this on going saga!!

Where was A. living before she called around looking for a place to stay on June 1st, and ended up at S.K. mother's house, I am totally confused on this point. Why was she looking for a place to live or go to for a night, or nights??

Everything else I am up to date with but that (1) aspect.

Thank you!!

Angela was "in a relationship" with SK and was living with him (& her children) at JK's house since March. One week before Elaina went missing (I think it was theMonday-not positive) JK kicked AS out of the home (also SK broke up with her some time in there as well). The girls-Elaina and sister-went to live with TJ. AS went to her mothers house that week( mom & stepdad RS have separate houses). On Friday TJ gave AS the girls for the weekend & he would get them back on Sunday. AS could not stay the night at her mothers house because there was "not enough room" for the 2 girls so AS stayed at an unnamed friends house Friday night with the girls. On Saturday she was supposed to stay at RS but she texted him and told him she was not coming. Instead she told JK that she and the girls had nowhere to go.

Mile Brooks question on HLN- How far is the river from the house?
Contributor- 4 or 5 minutes very close

Checking in w/contributor David B.
At the court house, nothing exciting only hot dog vendor but what I see is the good people of Toledo keeping the search going

I had to laugh at the mysterious Frank last night also with his muscle shirt and tattoos. I don't know if he's lovin' being on the shows but I'm lovin' watching him !

I also noticed he has an accent that is not of Northern Ohio. Not quite southern but maybe WV, but not deep in the hills. What do you think?

And yeah, he is good looking. Wonder who his lucky GF is that LE wanted to talk to? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

I am pretty sure that she's the gal on the porch in the video. I read somewhere earlier that she is in the same age group as AS.

While Fred was interviewing Reese Smith of JUSTICE FOR NEVAEH, a call came in to one of the team members. The caller was a searcher talking to an alleged cellmate of AS. The woman/cellmate has since returned home.

The woman alleges that AK shared that SK murdered the baby and threw her body in the Maumee River. Ginger (Family member) was there to receive the report.

*This is all alleged at this time. I am sorry to say this is all I have at this juncture. The search is continuing throughout today and Fred will have video and commentary in a bit.

I had to laugh at the mysterious Frank last night also with his muscle shirt and tattoos. I don't know if he's lovin' being on the shows but I'm lovin' watching him !

I also noticed he has an accent that is not of Northern Ohio. Not quite southern but maybe WV, but not deep in the hills. What do you think?

And yeah, he is good looking. Wonder who his lucky GF is that LE wanted to talk to? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Frank has an "EAST SIDE" accent. There is also a "NORTH END" accent. I kid you not.

RS does have restricting order to TJ from January he claimed TJ came by house flashes a gun good for 2 years can't be within 500 ft or 2 blocks of him he is suppose to leave immediately if so
Just said on HLN
No one will enforce with this going on

I posted that order some time ago. It isn't up at this point.

While Fred was interviewing Reese Smith of JUSTICE FOR NEVAEH, a call came in to one of the team members. The caller was a searcher talking to an alleged cellmate of AS. The woman/cellmate has since returned home.

The woman alleges that AK shared that SK murdered the baby and threw her body in the Maumee River. Ginger (Family member) was there to receive the report.

*This is all alleged at this time. I am sorry to say this is all I have at this juncture. The search is continuing throughout today and Fred will have video and commentary in a bit.

This is what I have figured all along. Except I think AS has MUCH MORE to do with it than she says.

Not sure if anyone watched HLN this morning:
Contributor David Bentkowski
"Got to Mom's house early this morning and the first person he saw was Mr. Richard Swiewe (spelling) in his boxers that came out and was yelling at me that go away, don't take any pictures, and he was going to sue me and all I was trying to do was get a flavor of the street you know take pictures of the ribbons on the trees and the missing posters and if was a complete contrast that I received from Terry Steinfurth and all I can think of, you know I'm from Cleveland, and the Amanda Berry and Gina Denise's Case where those parents were begging the media to keep covering it, keep the pictures out there and keep the search going and so it struck me as funny that this guy came out and started yelling at me to go away when all I was trying to do is see if there was any search activity that's taking place or anything like that"

What did you find out about her being on the neighbors porch caught on video-

The house from the video is about 4-5 houses down from the other house (JK's house) I'm not sure why she was there or what she was doing there
Looks like a high tech security system
According to Terry Senior she could of been at either of those houses that night but ended up at the other house (JK's house)

Divers ended the search on Tuesday.

It's been said Frank's house ( the one that had the video of AS and baby Elaina) is near RS's house, not JK's house. Frank's house is about 11 blocks from JK's house.

:sigh:
Not that I believe every word of that, but the part about the river? :notgood:

It's been said Frank's house ( the one that had the video of AS and baby Elaina) is near RS's house, not JK's house. Frank's house is about 11 blocks from JK's house.

He only said the other house so I figured they meant JK'S house my assumption

Do you think the divers stopping putting divers in because they found something?

I don't know if they found anything, but with the TPD asking judge to delay court proceedings until Monday, I think someone may be talking. I take it its unusual for this to happen?

If what she told prisoner is true which I doubt why would you say your child is missing if you knew she was murdered and her body thrown in the river! Any mother would say my boyfriend killed my baby and threw her in the river. Why would she allow anyone to harm either child!

I really do not like how this David Bertowski is playing stupid. Gee Wally, all I was trying to do was take some pictures for the pitchfork people of the house of death threats. Not a "fan" of RS but I think this news guy needs to show some humanity now while he has the chance.

Angela was "in a relationship" with SK and was living with him (& her children) at JK's house since March. One week before Elaina went missing (I think it was theMonday-not positive) JK kicked AS out of the home (also SK broke up with her some time in there as well). The girls-Elaina and sister-went to live with TJ. AS went to her mothers house that week( mom & stepdad RS have separate houses). On Friday TJ gave AS the girls for the weekend & he would get them back on Sunday. AS could not stay the night at her mothers house because there was "not enough room" for the 2 girls so AS stayed at an unnamed friends house Friday night with the girls. On Saturday she was supposed to stay at RS but she texted him and told him she was not coming. Instead she told JK that she and the girls had nowhere to go.

BBM

This ^^^ is what I think is the catalyst to what has happened to Elaina.

Keep in mind that all the parties involved were born and reared in that neighborhood. They all went to school together and lived near one another. They all *know* every nook and cranny from the neighborhood to the river.

Some part of that river is very close to all of us where ever you are in Toledo proper. It is also known as THE MUDDY MAUMEE. It is hideously murky. It is hideously polluted in some areas. And it has a hideous undercurrent. It is not a good river to just "jump into" - and those who have been lost to it are usually found miles upstream.

PS. North End accent here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member