Nancy Grace - Monday, 11/24/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh now a caller about the shovel and the "sighting" of Casey in the woods. LP is discrediting this totally that Casey wouldn't be in that kind of area! (I agree with him, she wouldn't get dirty!) MOO

Agree with that and too much work! Unless she got one of her bf to do the dirty work.

Nancy's going to have RG on her show, responding to him being mentioned in GA's interview.

Mr. G- Pretty shocked to hear his name. GA felt compelled to tell them about his conversation with CA.

KC would vent about her family. KC hated her father for losing 30 grand gambling.

it just hit me, listening to CA again with FBI - SB "If we could just find Caylee" in answering SB's question to CA "but does it make sense" about KC's explanation(s) (or lack of) IMO another one of KC's sick games like Caylee being home for her b-day, now she's convinced CA that as soon as Caylee is found, it will all make sense, of course KC KNOWS Caylee won't be found (at least not alive) and KC can't tell because she would be putting her beloved family in danger - CINDY WAKE UP!!! Your monster child KC is ROTFLHAO as you spew her BS out of your mouth! (and publicly...)

Rev. Grund said that Kc said.........

"My father lost 30k gambling" - "my father is cheating on my mother"

OMG ~ RG is really on a roll tonight about how Casey would come to his house and tell him everything that went on with her parents. :eek: He's upset that GA would mention him in the interviews in a bad way.

Does anyone else get the feeling that the Anthony's know way more than they are telling LE

RG went to prayer vigil and waited 3 hours to talk with GA. He states he confronted GA with the smell of the car. GA says KC stole from the wrong person this time.

GA Told Rev Grund..."I believe my daughter finally ripped off the wrong person"

So KC hated her father for loosing 30k, cheating on her mother, etc...
interesting
now we should hear about her feelings towards her mother

RG went to prayer vigil and waited 3 hrs to talk to GA Confronted GA about decomp in trunk GA said he thinks KC ripped the wrong person off this time!!! How many yrs. she been doing this that they knew of?? GA said he already knew KC wasn't working. Makes you wonder what else he knew.

Does anyone else get the feeling that the Anthony's know way more than they are telling LE

Everyday. :mad: I don't know how in the world they are plannning to get by with it.

Have always felt that way..after the fact more so then before but haven't totally deceided on which it is. BUT THEY KNOW A WHOLE **** LOT MORE!:furious:

So KC hated her father for loosing 30k, cheating on her mother, etc...
interesting
now we should hear about her feelings towards her mother

I believe that she hated George b/c he had her number. Cindy would always protect her....and still is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288