Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

• Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

Votes: 505 91.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do understand why so many feel as you do. They frustrate me no end!

BUT ..................I am able to have empathy for their situation. If it were my grandchild that was killed by the hand of another....I would rather it remain sealed until trial.

IMO It's not much different than those that want to photograph Anna Nichole or John Travolta's son dead.....

I admit I have looked at the photo's available of JonBenet Ramsey countless times. But I also know, if she were my child, grandchild or niece I would prefer those were not available to the public.

The law doesn't allow us to pick and choose.

GA/CA are a walking contradiction. They tell the truth, then they spew lies. CA even promotes KC's lies to LE as if they are absolute truths. They abandon Caylee's memory in favor of KC and everything KC has done. They are too "grief stricken" to give depos in the civil suit, yet they are full of anger and hostility and have no problem showing it when they are deposed. Not a tear, ever, for Caylee. Then they want to "help" find missing children (as if Caylee was ever truly a missing child). Now, they want to squelch the autopsy results claiming "extreme anguish." They don't have any anguish over the mountain of evidence showing KC committed the act of murder against their only grandchild. Puhleeez!!

:clap::clap::clap:

I would say that I am subject to the law of the land, and can thus suck it up, or I can work for change in the law.

AND, if my daughter murdered a baby-- any baby, I'd bust her, myself.

Hel! yeah, girl! :blowkiss:

:clap::clap:

In a motion filed by their attorney, George and Cindy Anthony argue that "the information contained within in the report will cause great anguish to the Anthony family."

Tough! The entire Anthony family has caused "great anguish" to a nation of concerned, sympathetic, prayerful people, and to me personally. I do not give a d@mn any more how they feel, and it irks me every time they're able to control what we see and know. I'm ashamed of how that sounds but it's the truth.

Don't feel ashamed! They should be ashamed!

In an effort to add a brief moment of "lightheartedness".......I have to wonder "HOW LONG will it be until the A's file a motion to block release of tot mom's commissary orders?". With the speculation as to "cause of death"......the food orders could end speculation over "specific cause of weight gain". I don't intend to trivialize the issue of a toddler's autopsy but their motion is madness. When will it end???????????? If they had spend half of this energy attempting to extract the truth from their daughter, we would be in a much different place now.

These people stop at nothing. Think they are above the law. They just won't have it. Well they better get used to the system. Their Granddaughter should come first, but sadly she doesn't. She is the dead baby who was put to death by their daughter and they refuse to hear it! No it isn't easy but if it is true you have to suck it up and realize Caylee is dead because of what Caysey did!! No If's Ans's or But's. Sad but true.IMO

Yes, they want to cherry pick what's released when they can--no doubt at the hand of CA. Don't they realize that thousands of other families have had to endure this very thing? No, I thought not. I forgot that they are special.

In a motion filed by their attorney, George and Cindy Anthony argue that "the information contained within in the report will cause great anguish to the Anthony family."

Tough! The entire Anthony family has caused "great anguish" to a nation of concerned, sympathetic, prayerful people, and to me personally. I do not give a d@mn any more how they feel, and it irks me every time they're able to control what we see and know. I'm ashamed of how that sounds but it's the truth.

I agree with you. Here's my question ~ How do the A's know the information will cause great anguish unless they already know what the report contains? Reading between the lines, I believe what they mean is it will cause further anguish when the public gets a hold of the information and finds out (possibly) just how Caylee died and it will lead right back to Casey, without a doubt. MOO

I agree with you. Here's my question ~ How do the A's know the information will cause great anguish unless they already know what the report contains? Reading between the lines, I believe what they mean is it will cause further anguish when the public gets a hold of the information and finds out (possibly) just how Caylee died and it will lead right back to Casey, without a doubt. MOO

ITA, panthera!! One thousand percent!

I really really want to read those 30 pages the ME wrote....

ITA, panthera!! One thousand percent!
Thanks but the more I read that statement, the more it sounds like they have already read it and are trying further damage control on behalf of Casey. It's not so much the actual findings of how Caylee died (like so many other autopsy reports that have graphic details) but what the ME has probably detailed that points right back at Casey. :behindbar MOO

Absolutely. There is no question in my mind that they know what the report contains and that it is extremely damning for KC. I have tried so hard to have sympathy for these people. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes for a billion dollars, but they are so thoroughly despicable in their words, their actions, their lies it makes it impossible for me to turn the sympathy switch on in my brain. I cannot wrap my brain around their malignant denial, thus turning their backs on their darling granddaughter; the poor thing, who didn't ask to be born. When I think of KC's last court appearance and the amount of times she adjusted her hair for the camera, flirted with her lawyers and basically enjoyed the limelight, and CA and GA are sitting on the defense side of the courtroom I wanted to gag. Nope, no sympathy for them. Release the autopsy report.

Thanks but the more I read that statement, the more it sounds like they have already read it and are trying further damage control on behalf of Casey. It's not so much the actual findings of how Caylee died (like so many other autopsy reports that have graphic details) but what the ME has probably detailed that points right back at Casey. :behindbar MOO

I've noticed that Mr. Conway likes to play with words a little. He said the Anthony's haven't read the autopsy report--but that doesn't mean they haven't been TOLD what's in it. I agree with you. They KNOW. And if there were something in that report that was exculpatory, their anguish
would disappear and so would the need to have the results explained to us by a coroner at trial.

This all seems a bit strange to me and I am reminded of magic shows I have seen where the performer does some grand attention-drawing gesture with his right hand, while the left does something sneaky that goes unnoticed. I think this motion may be the right hand--and we need to look carefully at what the left is up to.

The one thing that keeps going through my mind is that what makes this different than any other information released in this case. Shouldn't it all cause anguish? So what makes this any different than anything else that has been released?

The A's just want to be calling the shots in this case. Judge Stan needs to make sure that they know they're not the ones calling the shots.

I've noticed that Mr. Conway likes to play with words a little. He said the Anthony's haven't read the autopsy report--but that doesn't mean they haven't been TOLD what's in it. I agree with you. They KNOW. And if there were something in that report that was exculpatory, their anguish
would disappear and so would the need to have the results explained to us by a coroner at trial.

This all seems a bit strange to me and I am reminded of magic shows I have seen where the performer does some grand attention-drawing gesture with his right hand, while the left does something sneaky that goes unnoticed. I think this motion may be the right hand--and we need to look carefully at what the left is up to.
Great comparison ~ and that's exactly what's going on here, imo. And yes, if it were anything exculpatory they'd want the world to know not keep it a secret. We do know that the DA put the DP back on the table after Caylee's remains were found so there has to be something very damaging in the forensic evidence and/or autopsy results. Toxicology results maybe? Evidence of prior abuse? MOO

What happened to Caylee was a crime not only against her but against humanity/society. The public, at least those who want to know, should be able to know how one of their fellow humans was taken from this earth. It does not matter to me whether this info is released before or at trial, but clearly the Anthonys don't want public opinion affected any more than it has been, before trial. I'm okay with having it come out later, I think the truth is going to hit that jury like a ton of bricks - casey is going down big time. But I don't think the Anthonys have a valid argument for sealing those records now. I don't see how they have any standing to sue for such a thing as Caylee's closest living relative is still alive. casey would have standing to request it, not the Anthonys. But I highly doubt the court would entertain such a request form a person accused of murdering the child whose privacy they now want to protect. I say it comes out before trial.

HA! They think that's bad------wait till the trial and it's all layin out on the table. All of it in one room---on National TV---pics and words and evidence. Wait til they hear over and over about duct tape/2 trash bags/canvas hamper/Caylee's bones dragged by animals/her flesh eaten away from bugs and small animals/thrown out in the swamp/Mother of the year out struttin her stuff/and who knows---we might even find out about ZG22. The dirtiest stuff will be brought out. See how they like it then.

Verité;3866460 said:
They don't want anything released except their daughter!
Maybe someday it will dawn on them that they could've been in the same place as Caylee and they'll be glad she's in jail. :eek: MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni