Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where Tony Paschal was living at the time of the murders? I did a search before posting and could not find anything. Today is the first time I saw his photo.

Hi Barbanneb! He is in the offender lookup. Did you see this?

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...=PORTAL30&doc_num=96494&offender_book_id=7634

I looked at People Search and found a Tony C. Paschal that had lived in Sallisaw, OK, and one who had lived several places in Oklahoma City, OK, and one place in Enid, OK. That was all I could find out without paying. He was in jail until May.

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...=PORTAL30&doc_num=96494&offender_book_id=7634

I looked at People Search and found a Tony C. Paschal that had lived in Sallisaw, OK, and one who had lived several places in Oklahoma City, OK, and one place in Enid, OK. That was all I could find out without paying. He was in jail until May.

Hi claycat!! Looking at that link, I see lots of entries containing "Cds". This may be a stupid question, but what in blazes is "Cds"? Some kind of drug?

Thanks Claycat! I wonder if there was an "informant" to help put him away last time. There were many counts of the same charge of distributing which I would imagine would come from undercover buys. I wonder if he was at the funerals.

Never mind, found it (helps if I read the whole dang thing)... Distribution Of Cds (Methamphetamine). Sorry. Have a great day! Oh, and hi there barbanneb!! :)

Cheers,
KP

This case is dying thread by thread on here. No news. Same old story day after day after day. I'm afraid this will go down as another Oklahoma unsolved murder.

This case is dying thread by thread on here. No news. Same old story day after day after day. I'm afraid this will go down as another Oklahoma unsolved murder.
We were lucky enough for this case to get its own Forum.

Many cases go through a 'lull'! Sometimes those following along think more time has elapsed that has. Look around, there are many Forums with little or no activity.

It will be here until it's either solved, or considered a Cold Case and then it will go to Archieved cases.

...and I, for one, will be wherever the forum is until the very end. :)

I will too but I'm getting discouraged.
Completely understandable, YD... It's tough reading the news and the board day after day and seeing nothing new. Some cases, though, take longer to solve than others, and while I may get discouraged from time to time myself, I believe in my heart that justice for Taylor and Skyla will eventually come. We just don't know when... :)

YellowDog,
Don't get discouraged, there are some interesting discussions on weleetka Topix today, starting on page 524, about folks in that community.

Yes, and some of it was immediately deleted.

I finally got my speakers fixed and was watching all the videos about this case. There was a NA girl who made the comment that Taylor was "very loud." I'll go back and see if I can find it.

Her statement has stuck in my head for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie