17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read the "bloody pulp" story.

"“He took the pictures himself...to protect himself. He knew they would come back for him. He had a good idea this wasn’t over. He’s not a dumb man.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...se-judge-bows-article-1.1063745#ixzz1sRAS0LJC

What the heck?

Is there an implicit suggestion here police *didn't* take pictures of him that night?

If that is so...holy crap! is all I can say.

I thought I read where there was a video of his questioning at the PD that night as well. (not positive about that though.)

Why would he need to take pictures if there were pictures taken by LEO?

And if not, I say again: HOLY CRAP!

The egg on their face part bothers me because it sounds really juvenile to me. Who the heck cares about embarrassing the media when their friend's freedom is at stake?

Have you ever heard of anyone jumping towards a person that had a gun pointed at them? That is not a normal reaction. People freeze when someone is pointing a gun at them. IMO

BBM
That is what I want to know...

But I do not know from what distance he was shot,
I have a feeling that in a scuffle it is very close range.
IF they were rolling on the ground?
That may mean there was no option.

By the time GZ got home he must have taken a shower.
He probably had not felt his own body for hours he must have been numb/shock/crystallized
I think only late that night did he have a real sense of how hard he was hit.

Crystallized ? is like turning into a pillar of salt ? :waitasec:

That statement reeks of Frank Taafe and he's been ALL over the media.
Absolutely - sounds like Taaffe to me, and he's apparently not been too afraid to speak out, nor has anything happened to him for speaking out. :twocents:

I want to see the pictures of these horrible injuries - if they exist. They need to put up or shut up, in my opinion. And if Zimmerman went to a doctor the next day, I want to know what the doctor said, or if he wrote a prescription for painkillers or anything. Did the doctor's visit actually happen? Was the nose really broken?

I just want to say, if I had a friend or family member that had suffered from a legitimate traumatic brain injury and I heard Zimmerman or his family members or friends out there exaggerating all the facts, I'd be one upset cookie over them making up injuries. There are many people who suffer traumatic brain injuries, some have lived, some have died; however, if someone was trying to use this as an excuse to justify their actions and get off of a murder charge in the way that Zimmerman has done, I think it's deplorable. If there is evidence of any type of head injury, why isn't he or his attorney addressing this issue? It might actually change a few people's minds if they could see that the injuries were so severe that it might have actually made him fear for his life. You can plainly see that there is no evidence on the police station video that would have proven he was in a struggle between life and death. His clothes were immaculate, his shirt was still tucked in, he didn't appear wet, and he certainly had no blood on him anywhere. Additionally, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out if there was blood or bodily fluids on him, that the cops would have been frisking him without protective equipment.

~jmo~

The egg on their face part bothers me because it sounds really juvenile to me. Who the heck cares about embarrassing the media when their friend's freedom is at stake?

It sounds just like Taaffe.

I am not sure that the authorities have been supplied with these photos.

The friend says that Zimmerman took them, (not the police, not the medical personnel), thinking they might come back for him. This implies to me that he's been keeping them as some kind of get out of jail free card, not sent them to the police. Then the friend says that once the judge sees them the case will be dismissed. If the photos are such irrefutable evidence that GZ was in mortal danger and they're already in evidence why would there be charges?

Moo and I could be wrong.

IF there were photos, that had irrefutable evidence of serious injury, there is NO WAY he would be sitting in that jail right now, when he has had at least THREE attorneys who could have provided them to the SA to avoid the charges in the first place. If someone has evidence that would keep them out of jail, what possible motivation would there be to sit in jail for what could be weeks or MONTHS waiting to make that available????

jmo

So we're to believe that George had these so-called pictures of his injuries all along AND YET, rather than produce them in order to validate his claim, instead he opted to allow tensions to rise and (alleged) death threats to be made against him and his family? Nope - not buying it!

I am not sure that the authorities have been supplied with these photos.

The friend says that Zimmerman took them, (not the police, not the medical personnel), thinking they might come back for him. This implies to me that he's been keeping them as some kind of get out of jail free card, not sent them to the police. Then the friend says that once the judge sees them the case will be dismissed. If the photos are such irrefutable evidence that GZ was in mortal danger and they're already in evidence why would there be charges?

Moo and I could be wrong.

I'm not sure either. I have no clue.

But it's really not important as far as the point I was making.

I do not think the measure of a good friend would require someone to go public with information regarding pictures JUST so the public knows they are there. Especially in a volatile situation like it was before the arrest.

I personally wouldn't want my friends to put themselves in danger just to defend me to the public. The public's opinion is not what's important in a criminal case.
The authorities and what they have or don't have is what is important.

JMO

JMO I think a person might sometimes attack someone pointing a gun at them in the hopes of pointing it away or getting the control of it but it's not likely to happen imo unless they're very close range. No one would charge from a distance.

Here is someone that claims it happened (but apparently there are no witnesses so it might not be true)
At some point, the father pointed a gun at Darrell Tiddwell and a scuffle ensued, Darrell Tidwell told a state officer. While wrestling for the gun, Tidwell gained control of it and killed his father, according to a Kentucky State Police report.
http://www.theeaglepost.us/news/article_746ce20c-628b-11e1-8c50-0019bb2963f4.html

"“He took the pictures himself...to protect himself. He knew they would come back for him. He had a good idea this wasn’t over. He’s not a dumb man.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...se-judge-bows-article-1.1063745#ixzz1sRAS0LJC

What the heck?

Is there an implicit suggestion here police *didn't* take pictures of him that night?

I thought I read where there was a video of his questioning at the PD that night as well. (not positive about that though.)

I don’t know if the police has any photos.
GLAD he thought to take some himself. A photo is a photo, wound do heal,
and photos are good to have especially in light of the direction this case has taken

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ws-article-1.1063745?localLinksEnabled=falseA friend of Zimmerman’s told the Daily News that Zimmerman has graphic photos he took of his own face showing serious injuries.

I guess there are pictures.

You (the media) are going to feel pretty stupid when you see them,” he said. “Soon enough everyone will see the damage this kid did to his head. A lot of people are going to have egg on their faces.

Unless photos were taken my LE, I don't trust GZ's own photos..he could have doctored them up...I don't trust a thing, a word from the Z camp...they will cover for him..and GZ will cover his own *advertiser censored*..his biggest error is not taking that ambulance when LE ordered one...

I wonder how he'd have felt if it was his teen brother???:what:

I also believe through the investigation the SP did, bridging the investigation done that night and whatever else SPD homicide detective did, ACorey had all the evidence in front of her, the autopsy report, spoke with the ME, GZ's initital police statement, probably walked the crime scene, the fact the homicide detective wanted a manslaughter arrest...GZs account of things did not match the evidence the SP and her team uncovered..I can't wait to see what the DOJ uncovers as well as the FBI...I think GZ stirred up quite the hornets nest...

I hate that everyone is second guessing what the State found..SP has access to all the documents and found, GZ acted in a malicous manner, profiling TM, confronting TM and shooting him dead...where is the empathy for a teen's life snuffed out, just because GZ thought he could and did use the SYG statute...What felony was TM committing that GZ feared for his life?

I think we like a bunch of others (the justified homicides that rose) are misinterpeting the law as it was intended..and the fear of taking this on in a court of law, has everyone pussyfooting around this idiotic statute..confusing statute, probably intended to confuse..I blame the NRA there and hope there are repurcussions to follow...

How can any reasonable person believe he was in such fear when he's the one with the advantage at the onset..TM had no weapon, IF he did punch GZ, good for him...GZ was following him for no good reason other than what he thought in his head..it doesn't mean he should have been shot dead with a kill shot to the heart..

ACorey when asked, what will happen if GZ uses the SYG defense, she will fight it fiercely, I do it all the time..I have one now on appeal and one where a woman is in prison..paraphrased...

just because someone utters, I was in fear of my life, the evidence must match up..in this case, I take the prosecutions side and say GZ deserves to answer for his actions and accept the consequences that come..He did this, no one else..

I await the trial and see what evidence is against this GZ and his SYG defense, if he uses one...I believe once O'Mara sees the facts, he might strongly suggest to GZ something different..might even take a plea deal where he doesn't spend the rest of his life in prsion...

How would you all feel if TM was your son, brother...wouldn't you want it played out in court so that justice can be served?

And if GZ wins this, his life is still forever changed..but I have my doubts that he will win this battle..:banghead:

What the heck?

OMG!I wish my mind worked like yours! I never even thought of that!! wow... That will certainly work against GZ since LE didn't feel it important enough? WE shall see!!!

(BBM)
I'm not sure either. I have no clue.

But it's really not important as far as the point I was making.

I do not think the measure of a good friend would require someone to go public with information regarding pictures JUST so the public knows they are there. Especially in a volatile situation like it was before the arrest.

I personally wouldn't want my friends to put themselves in danger just to defend me to the public. The public's opinion is not what's important in a criminal case.
The authorities and what they have or don't have is what is important.

JMO

Perhaps not, but IMO, it would be the measure of a good husband, brother, son, etc. to produce them in order to help lessen the fear and potential harm my family was living in due to my actions.

You should ALWAYS take your own photos of injuries/damages you receive whether it's a fight, automobile accident, or other occurrence.

You should never assume your injuries/damages are well documented even if you see someone take photos.

This is coming from an ex insurance adjuster FWIW.

Crystallized ? is like turning into a pillar of salt ? :waitasec:

That is one interpretation. A numbing is also known as crystallized.
When My parents died I was numb I was crystallized.... it was later on that the river of tears came flowing.

IMO, if it had required stitches a month ago, that head would show a scar. Maybe if we adjust the light balance and increase the tint and color of the photo, we can see a scar! Nothing.

I. AM. SHOCKED... I looked at the photo of GZ from the back. I really expected to something back there. A notch. A slick slither of recently healed skin. A slight bald spot where a recent injury was still healing.

I thought I might see the photo and think, "Oh, there's a little something there... a fight really may have happened..."

But I saw nothing back there. Nada. I even magnified the photo on my screen, almost hoping to see a scratch. Nothing!

I'd been open to believing a fight actually took place. But seeing no scar, bald patch, etc. makes it look like GZ is telling a whopper.

I am actually sick enough to wonder if he was in hiding and wouldn't show his face to his lawyers or go to the 7/11 because he got someone to beat him up to take photos after the fact and it would have spoiled the effect if he'd been seen with fresh injuries too much later.

I just don't like the friend's attitude, I could imagine him laughing, "Fooled ya!"

I am actually sick enough to wonder if he was in hiding and wouldn't show his face to his lawyers or go to the 7/11 because he got someone to beat him up to take photos after the fact and it would have spoiled the effect if he'd been seen with fresh injuries too much later.

I just don't like the friend's attitude, I could imagine him laughing, "Fooled ya!"

That very same thought has crossed my mind.

~jmo~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member