People Magazine - Caylee Anthony's Family Secrets

I wonder if they will have a police source or whether the "What Police Know" stuff is just from the doc dumps? They are not the National Enquirer by any means, and should have a fair story, imo.

He is the only one to "say it like it is". I respect him for not worrying about ridicule.....someone has to STOP walking around the ELEPHANT in the room....& it is amazing, how many people will think it, but, will not step up to the TRUTH!
he is doing this for $$$ as well ...off of poor caylees murder

If that's who it is then I tend to believe him 100 Xs more than anything that comes from the Anthonys or their attorneys.
He tells it like it is. I like him.

and if it is him, he's on the states witness list so this will be another one that sold their story.

Please don't pin or blame this on RP and run with it. The source according to People Mag is anonoymous. It could be ANY NUMBER of people - including co workers of CA's, GA's, Lee, it could be neighbors, it cold be family friends. I highly doubt this is coming from RP. Cindy asked him to stop talking publically about this case and he did as far as we know. He even refused to go on Greta for an interview and has not been on any other network speaking about his family or his case. Don't throw him under the bus with this one. I don't think that is fair. The guy has been through enough.

Shame on People magazine and their unnamed but no doubt handsomely paid "source". What purpose does this article serve other than to kick George when he's already down?

This is a first, but I TOTALLY agree with you!! LOL I always thought People was a "better" type of magazine - if that makes sense. When I saw the front cover, I honestly thought it was a mistake and was the Enquirer or something.
It just looks gossipy and tacky, IMO. AND, just plain old mean spirited towards someone who is obviously broken hearted and tried to end his life !! Just sad, IMO.

Please don't pin or blame this on RP and run with it. The source according to People Mag is anonoymous. It could be ANY NUMBER of people - including co workers of CA's, GA's, Lee, it could be neighbors, it cold be family friends. I highly doubt this is coming from RP. Cindy asked him to stop talking publically about this case and he did as far as we know. He even refused to go on Greta for an interview and has not been on any other network speaking about his family or his case. Don't throw him under the bus with this one. I don't think that is fair. The guy has been through enough.

I agree Gypsy Road.

Maybe he knows they are adults, and his primary concern is for the beautiful 2 year old who lost her life. If I was a family member, I'd sure be angry and resentful of anyone I believed was doing all they could to let the murderer get away with it.

Maybe he hopes this will help them face reality.

ETA...I wonder if you are getting carried away blaming him anyhow...how do you know he is one of the sources?

I didn't say he is the source and see no mention in that article of other sources. Whoever it is might be angry, but not so much so that they're willing to stand up and state their own name. I'm not impressed and I don't see any way whatsoever that this article helps Caylee.

If that's who it is then I tend to believe him 100 Xs more than anything that comes from the Anthonys or their attorneys.
He tells it like it is. I like him.
I agree, whiteangora. I like him too.:)

I will definitely buy it. I'll read any and everything I can find about this case.

Are you sure of this? How? Do you even know he's spoken to them, let alone been paid for it?
no im not sure its him but .. he was doing this to cindy on topix before .. and he didnt know caylee very well .. im going by what is being said on here ..i have pms so yes im grumpy

I didn't say he is the source and see no mention in that article of other sources. Whoever it is might be angry, but not so much so that they're willing to stand up and state their own name. I'm not impressed and I don't see any way whatsoever that this article helps Caylee.

When did you get to read the article? I thought we had to wait til Friday? Do you have a link please?

I think if it stops CA & GA from putting on this charade of the perfect family, and prompts them to help LE, it's a great thing. And I think it might do that. Once they know the secrets are out there, maybe they'll start telling the truth because they don't have to put on that facade anymore.

It looks to me like reguritated info from the document dumps. Most people would not take the time to read all of those documents to have seen the info released in those emails.

I can also tell you from personal experience that not every crime story in People or elsewhere cooperated, wanted coverage, or was paid. My MIL's death was in there and it was photos that were already published elsewhere and pieced together info from the newspapers. We did not cooperate, did not want coverage, and certainly didn't get paid. They do not need your permission.

The first article in people, that one I will say Cindy got paid for because it had exclusive photos. This one just seems pieced together from already released info. I wouldn't convict Rick of profiting just yet.

hmm if he is such a good family member then why is he profiting off of caylees death ? cuz basically that is what he is doing too .. he shouldve given any and all info to the police for free ..

So, you won't read it?

no im not sure its him but .. he was doing this to cindy on topix before .. and he didnt know caylee very well .. im going by what is being said on here ..i have pms so yes im grumpy

Interesting how we can view him so differently. It seems to me he is the only A who really cares about getting justice for Caylee (leaving aside the ggps), and the only A family member not trying to cover up for Casey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back