2010.11.05 Media-Inside the Baker Home

Thank you!

I'm leaning toward the head of the bed being in the corner between the two windows. ???

I'm trying to see why they cut out what they did :)

ETA: What if a nightstand were removed, too?

Could have been the head of the bed, could have also been the side of the bed up against the wall. Perhaps her body was against the wall there.

In the Raw Video Inside Zahra's house @ 00:00 http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13453571 (you'll have to stop it, flies by, enlarge it), there is a poster in the center of a wall in Z's bedroom:

Can anyone identify what story, tale, the illustration is from?

Blond girl is sitting on her knees in a fantasy forest setting, perhaps, rubbing her eye; tree with facial features looking on as 3 fantasy, ephemeral figures (2 male, 1 female) are extending their arms to her; perhaps; another child's face (red, puffy long sleeve) looking on at scene.

Any spatter would have run down the wall and beds tend to move away from walls - especially when on those metal frames like they took out (all wrapped up). If there was a scuffle - Zahra herself could have kicked the bed a little ways away from the wall. She had her right leg and laying on the bed - her right leg would have been on the outside and if she kicked the wall it would have pushed the head of the bed away - follow me?

As for the carpet and hole in the floor. If there was carpet LE would have taken that (especially if it was soaked) but I don't think there was any carpet there (at least once LE got there) Plus if there was carpet they would have just cut out the spot (however big) and left the rest.

Editted out because the board hiccupped and this posted twice.

If there was a headboard at the top of the bed, it wouldn't be a likely place to find enough forensic evidence to require removal of the entire wall, so I'm thinking a bed would have been along that wall and the head of it to the left entering the room.

JMO

But did we ever see LE remove a headboard from the house?

IMO Zahra was sleeping on a metal frame, box spring, mattress combination. No headboard. This is why I think the cut out on the back wall/facing backyard of her bedroom wraps around the window and up to the left... Her head was at that end of the bed, IYKWIM.

That being said, it could work either way. Wish we knew how big Zahra's dresser was. We could get a sense of whether it was under the window that faced the neighbors' house, or under the window facing the backyard. That would help a great deal.

Any spatter would have run down the wall and beds tend to move away from walls - especially when on those metal frames like they took out (all wrapped up). If there was a scuffle - Zahra herself could have kicked the bed a little ways away from the wall. She had her right leg and laying on the bed - her right leg would have been on the outside and if she kicked the wall it would have pushed the head of the bed away - follow me?

As for the carpet and hole in the floor. If there was carpet LE would have taken that (especially if it was soaked) but I don't think there was any carpet there (at least once LE got there) Plus if there was carpet they would have just cut out the spot (however big) and left the rest.

The floor in the bedroom looks like sub-flooring to me. So maybe there were plans to install carpet, or put in hardwood overlays, but that hadn't actually been done yet? Or perhaps there was carpet, and EB/AB removed it long before the 911 calls.

Just a thought.

Yes, not necessaryily sub-flooring but bare floor that should have been covered. I bet there was carpet in there (or maybe a big area rug) at one time. But I also bet that by the time LE got in there it was just like we see it now.

Yes, not necessaryily sub-flooring but bare floor that should have been covered. I bet there was carpet in there (or maybe a big area rug) at one time. But I also bet that by the time LE got in there it was just like we see it now.

I agree. By removing that area of the floor it appears evidence was directly on that floor or a huge amount of liquid would have had to be on a carpet to seep completely through.......and just that one area. :waitasec: MOO

How did the black paint get on the wall behind where the sink and cabinet would have been? Did they already replace that after painting? Or is that black stuff something used by LE?

In pic number 16, you can see that on the right side of the bathroom door, the wallpaper boarder wasn't even put up yet.

I think all the painting was just bad decorating and had nothing to do with trying to cover something up.

MOO

I was wondering the same thing regarding the sink and cabinet... How did they get the paint behind there, and where are the water hook ups and drain in the floor...??:waitasec:
I first assumed that the hose in the window was from the waterbed, but I now think it was from the fish tank...
and just wondering here... where did that other mattress come from...???
They took a twin mattress and box spring out... and EB and AB have a waterbed still intact?? so what mattress were they examining in the front bedroom...?? anybody..:waitasec:

I apologize if this has been discussed already, but do we have any idea what is written on the paper stuck on the refrigerator door? It's no grocery list or any other kind of list. Looks like a body of prose written in one long paragraph, but not a letter because there's no signature. A rant or manifesto of sorts?

This situation has scared me away from renting out my house, ever. :eek: It's like the house is telling the story of what happened inside, chilling. I guess anything is possible once you hand over the keys.

I was wondering the same thing regarding the sink and cabinet... How did they get the paint behind there, and where are the water hook ups and drain in the floor...??:waitasec:
I first assumed that the hose in the window was from the waterbed, but I now think it was from the fish tank...
and just wondering here... where did that other mattress come from...???
They took a twin mattress and box spring out... and EB and AB have a waterbed still intact?? so what mattress were they examining in the front bedroom...?? anybody..:waitasec:

Remember the reporter stated that one room in that house was "off limits". The 3rd bedroom perhaps?

In an evil world, if you were going to harm the little 'princess', she would have to be in her innocent pretty looking world in her innocent pretty little bed. I don't think it was choosing to please Zahra that she had a pretty little pink room...

My husband is brilliant!!

Look at the wall with the two holes punched in them. See the straight lines around the edges? This wall was previously patched!

I agree. By removing that area of the floor it appears evidence was directly on that floor or a huge amount of liquid would have had to be on a carpet to seep completely through.......and just that one area. :waitasec: MOO
I'm leaning more towards a footprint or shoeprint that "lit up" under the luminol.

This situation has scared me away from renting out my house, ever. :eek: It's like the house is telling the story of what happened inside, chilling. I guess anything is possible once you hand over the keys.

It's not uncommon for rental housing to be trashed, however I can't imagine how the owner must feel with the thought that little Zahra most likely was murdered inside the house. :cry: MOO

Yep! I think you're exactly right, Owl!

I'm leaning more towards a footprint or shoeprint that "lit up" under the luminol.

That is a good possibility also. But wouldn't there be more footprints/shoeprints as the perp exited the room? I'm trying to figure out why just that one section of floor.

In the Raw Video Inside Zahra's house @ 00:00 http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13453571 (you'll have to stop it, flies by, enlarge it), there is a poster in the center of a wall in Z's bedroom:

Can anyone identify what story, tale, the illustration is from?

Blond girl is sitting on her knees in a fantasy forest setting, perhaps, rubbing her eye; tree with facial features looking on as 3 fantasy, ephemeral figures (2 male, 1 female) are extending their arms to her; perhaps, large red apple in scene above her head?; another child's face looking on at scene.

I tried to take a snap shot, then upped the contrast a bit. Sorry I couldn't un-blur it anymore. I don't know what it's from myself.

2s5y32p.jpg

ETA: Smaller version...

334m1b8.jpg

Taken from this video...
http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13453571

Thanks so much, Mandy. Gotta learn how to do that!

But did we ever see LE remove a headboard from the house?

IMO Zahra was sleeping on a metal frame, box spring, mattress combination. No headboard. This is why I think the cut out on the back wall/facing backyard of her bedroom wraps around the window and up to the left... Her head was at that end of the bed, IYKWIM.

That being said, it could work either way. Wish we knew how big Zahra's dresser was. We could get a sense of whether it was under the window that faced the neighbors' house, or under the window facing the backyard. That would help a great deal.
Now that you mention it, I remember there was some discussion about the mattress being a bunk or futon thing of some sort. Maybe no headboard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back