Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.. go and do some housework LOLOL.

Bahahahaha! I've had withdrawal symptoms today - my students have probably been wondering what an old biddy is doing playing with an iphone - trying to read posts - but my eyes are stuffed!

Wah! Believe it or not - I work too! And I have just come home to a new thread and 15 pages!:banghead:

Put me out of my misery guys - is there anything new, or can I just pick up here? :)

Hi CH60 :seeya:
Depends what you are looking for?

Wah! Believe it or not - I work too! And I have just come home to a new thread and 15 pages!:banghead:

Put me out of my misery guys - is there anything new, or can I just pick up here? :)

Not sure is you caught this, but the police have allegedly been door knocking around Nigelaine's house to ask if they neighbours saw anything strange on the night Allison went missing.

Once charges are laid, whcih constitute the commencement of criminal proceedings, the forum owners should consider the nature and extent of the discussion on the forum until those proceedings are completed.

I like the fact Hawkins' language (maybe?) indicates he expects charges to be laid. Gives me some hope. :jail:

I like the fact Hawkins' language (maybe?) indicates he expects charges to be laid. Gives me some hope. :jail:

Once charges are laid, if the QPS have not been outfoxed, you would expect the forum to shut down comment so as not to prejudice any trial?? Forum mods for comment:rocker:

These test results are necessary before anyone is charged. The investigators will need to rule out some other possible causes of death before recommending that somebody be charged with causing that death. To not do so would invite defence lawyers to criticse, for a jury's benefit, the conduct of the investigation. If they are indeed waitexpecting a null report, there will be nothing to report or to release. Even if police suspected the involvement of drugs in the death, these tests may not necessarily be conclusive or even useful, depending on how long before death the drugs were ingested and the particular metabolites involved (if any). Furthermore, the John Tonge Centre is notoriously under resourced.

Once charges are laid, whcih constitute the commencement of criminal proceedings, the forum owners should consider the nature and extent of the discussion on the forum until those proceedings are completed.
So now we all know where Hawkins works. :dramaqueen::slapfight:

Not sure is you caught this, but the police have been door knocking around Nigelaine's house to ask if they neighbours saw anything strange on the night Allison went missing.

Cheers Paradox11!

That makes sense.

Putting myself in Allison's shoes - if I thought things were getting aggressive, I would get my car keys, phone and go pick up kids - and head to my mum and dad. But thought if she had headed to BC's - and actually arrived there, QPS would have checked with residents. Or, if they saw comings and goings at odd times of night...

Hey - it didn't take 15 pages just to get that new snippet out, did it?

:floorlaugh:

I know we don't know- obviously. But it has been my suspicion for some time that there was a possibility of her being drugged. I think I have mentioned it a couple of times previously, particularly as it seems this is a major thing the police are waiting on. A few people said nah, that was just standard course. And I do understand toxicology reports are standard course in Autopsy. But Its just something I felt and the Police did seem to be putting alot of emphasis on waiting for them.

I wish I'd remembered your previous posts about this. I've read so much lately that everything becomes a blur after a while. IMO drugging or poisoning would be more up GBC's alley. I don't see him as being the physcially violent type. He's just a big girl's blouse IMO.

Is Century 21 Westside still open for business? Anyone buying, renting a house through them at the moment? Staff still there?

I will try to find the quote/link. But he said 'its news to me' in regards to BC saying he was told(or his sister saying) he was told to stay away from the command post.

I can't find it off hand, sorry.

I had a thought though, I wonder if there is a possibility of a Police officer- less senior has told him to stay clear and D. Ainsworth was unaware of that.. so yes 'its news to me'.. (I am not defending the actions of not being there I am just looking for possibilities.)

I thought the 'news to me' response was after a reporter asked about a 'pajero' being returned to the house at 11pm? Perhaps that was a seperate news conference?

Hi CH60 :seeya:
Depends what you are looking for?

The really important stuff! anyone else admitted to being boy/girl/hermaphrodite? Anyone come up with new movie titles....

Hey, anything is possible. We could all be quite surprised by what really went down in the end.

Sorry I just had to:
I'm guessing Colonel Mustard with the candlestick in the Study!

Here is a description of Colonel Mustard's personality:
"This character of the board game Clue is represented by the color yellow. He is your typical adventurer with a rich military background. Colonel Mustard (his first name in the British version is Michael) continues to practice archery and shooting by going hunting. He's a dashing and handsome man with a proud demeanor. He loves to challenge people to a duel if they cross him and he isn't afraid to speak his mind. A bachelor, Colonel Mustard has been smitten by Mrs. Peacock and Miss Scarlet. He is a tough man to accuse, so you had better be right."
:what: lol

Please don't be offended, I am in no way taking this lightly...but I just had to

Cheers Paradox11!

That makes sense.

Putting myself in Allison's shoes - if I thought things were getting aggressive, I would get my car keys, phone and go pick up kids - and head to my mum and dad. But thought if she had headed to BC's - and actually arrived there, QPS would have checked with residents. Or, if they saw comings and goings at odd times of night...

Hey - it didn't take 15 pages just to get that new snippet out, did it?

That is very interesting!! hmmm... something to ponder. Do you still think it could have happened that way?

The really important stuff! anyone else admitted to being boy/girl/hermaphrodite? Anyone come up with new movie titles....
I am going to cook been making everyone eat emergency frozen meals so better do something fresh (but quick) so I can come back LOL

I thought the 'news to me' response was after a reporter asked about a 'pajero' being returned to the house at 11pm? Perhaps that was a seperate news conference?

I thought that too!!!!!!! I remember "news to me" said in response to the reporter asking about the Prado

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah